Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
MangaHelpers Art Contest Week 21-22 ~ "Original Characters" Coloring/Drawing
This fortnight's art contest category is Coloring/Drawing with the theme set as Original Character. This theme was suggested by IxNxFxIxNxIxTxE and seemed befitting for a fanart contest! Let's show how creative and unique we can be when creating our own heros. For this contest, you'll have to research and gather your ideas to in turn give life to your own representation of a character(s). For those who prefer coloring over drawing, you can add new colors to a known character and transform it into a new character like that!
Originally Posted by Ex.: Xiao ao Jiang Hu
- All members may join this competition. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to join the contest.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit ONE entry and that entry should be new (meaning it must not have been used in contests hosted by MangaHelpers previously).
- Use MangaHelpers' Image Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know.
- You must credit the artist of the stock (lineart) if the stock does not belong to you. Credit "from Google", however, is NOT accepted.
- Submissions not following the week's theme will automatically result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoiler, or porn-related drawings in the contest.
- No plagiarizing is allowed.
- Submission is open until March 10th, 2013 at 22:10 (GMT)
Uploading and Submitting Entries:
- Go HERE.
- Click the browse button near the upload area option.
- After upload is completed, you'll be redirected to your uploaded image.
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the gallery page and choose "Click here to show" next to "share-picture".
- Copy the BB codes listed there and post that code in this thread using the proper post format.
ExampleCode:"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name" (Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery.) "Comments" "Credits"
Female - Sayuri by Leen Stock / Credits: from Planetrenders.net
- Voting will proceed after submission period is over, that is March 10th, 2013 Time TBC.
- Announcement of winners and next contest and new theme will be done 7 days after the voting period is over.
Good luck, everyone!
Last edited by Bugzee; February 24, 2013 at 08:32 PM.