Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 274 Discussion/275 Predictions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 274 Discussion/275 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    That thing is a massive .... not sure what you call it but....
    It really doesn't look like its suited for a one on one type of fight.
    No,
    Spoiler show

It's a lance, which is why I called it a lance.

No, it doesn't look like it's suited to fighting one on one; instead, just like when Gejutel fought as a pair with the Kertias Clan Leader, it looks like Gejutel is best when he's fighting with a good partner. All of the other SWs we've seen are bladed and can be easily wielded one on one, or in the case of Rozaria, it's a magic beam staff. Franky's Dark Spear can be used as a stabbing weapon, but you can also slash with it. Gejutel's lance really seems unwieldy and, while I'm sure he's an effective fighter, it doesn't appear to be the most effective weapon around.

Gejutel seems like he's primarily used as a finisher, where his partner stuns/forces the opponent back and then Gejutel comes down with the hammer blow.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Oh, damn, mangacow's version is missing some panels.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

The tl's not bad, but missing the panels (while often not critical) sort of ruins the effect.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Hmm, so just like Nobles, Werewolves gain more power as they age, given that the 5th Elder says that if she were merely a bit younger (a bit is probably relative here), Franky would "have been a handful," although that doesn't necessarily mean that he would've been stronger then. However, we still don't know whether Franky's gone all out yet.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post

Oh, damn, mangacow's version is missing some panels.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/noblesse/v04/c274/

try this

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Gajutel's inability to make a cutting blow should be compensated with the boots that come along with his souls weapon.

Are the boots a part of the soul weapon? My memory fails me quite often.

If Gajutel is the one to come, I'd like to see Rajak and Gajutel duo much like Ragar and Gajutel

Like father like son =u=

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been so long since that mini-arc that I can't recall what's up with the boots.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

On other news, some people have speculated that the 6th Elder could be related to Rozaria as he has the same red hair as her.

We were told in an earlier chapter by Siriana that only Landegre and Royard Clan members have white hair, so the same could be true for Rozaria's clan and red hair.
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; March 05, 2013 at 12:18 AM.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh that is interesting but I don't believe that Seria and Regis clan are related?

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been so long since that mini-arc that I can't recall what's up with the boots.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

On other news, some people have speculated that the 6th Elder could be related to Rozaria as he has the same red hair as her.

We were told in an earlier chapter by Siriana that only Landegre and Royard Clan members have white hair, so the same could be true for Rozaria's clan.
    So, there's a possibility that the 6th elder has no soul weapon whatsoever? Doesn't look very likely, unless there's a way you can pass down 2 soul weapons instead of the usual 1. The only connection I see between the two is the red hair and the fact that they both have a special "eye" case(6th's eye patch and Rozaria's soul weapon has an eye).

Would be cool to have non-clan leader noble elders though, I get anxious just counting down the numbers of traitors showing up. I don't want the series over so quickly.

Oh and, there isn't much evidence that the 6th elder is a noble at all. Like I said, he could be a mermaid or unicorn another species.

Actually, I take that back. The 6th elder's luscious red hair distracted me from his obvious red eyes.

On another note, do you think Franky's first reaction to the new elder was a bit odd? There are many reason as to why Franky didn't just state the man's name, but He seemed to know pretty much every clan Leaders' names. This could just be to leave the chapter in the cliffhanger or Franky simply doesn't know him.
    Last edited by IxNxFxIxNxIxTxE; March 05, 2013 at 12:10 AM.

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Riling up Rael like that made me laugh. Lets not tell him about Seira's crush on Shin Woo.

The 6th elder somehow reminds me of someone (not Kenpachi). I'm almost sure I've seen him before in the series somewhere. A lot of chapters to check though.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    Riling up Rael like that made me laugh. Lets not tell him about Seira's crush on Shin Woo.

The 6th elder somehow reminds me of someone (not Kenpachi). I'm almost sure I've seen him before in the series somewhere. A lot of chapters to check though.
    It's Kenpachi, don't lie.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post

Hopefully Tao will reveal te cause for Rael's berserker mode lol

The only one the 6th elder reminds me of is Date Masamune from Sengoku Basara. It's just that eyepatch and the. trademark. cocky. smile.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IxNxFxIxNxIxTxE View Post
    So, there's a possibility that the 6th elder has no soul weapon whatsoever? Doesn't look very likely, unless there's a way you can pass down 2 soul weapons instead of the usual 1. The only connection I see between the two is the red hair and the fact that they both have a special "eye" case(6th's eye patch and Rozaria's soul weapon has an eye).

Would be cool to have non-clan leader noble elders though, I get anxious just counting down the numbers of traitors showing up. I don't want the series over so quickly.
    Well, Ragar and the Lord conspired together and figured out a way to split his SW and then the Lord split Ragnarok as well. However, given that Rozaria has a SW, it's unlikely that the traitor could be her father and have a SW. It would be interesting to see another magic-based clan leader. I think that the 6th Elder was probably the Clan Leader of a sister clan to Rozaria's clan.

Quote Originally Posted by IxNxFxIxNxIxTxE View Post
    On another note, do you think Franky's first reaction to the new elder was a bit odd? There are many reason as to why Franky didn't just state the man's name, but He seemed to know pretty much every clan Leaders' names. This could just be to leave the chapter in the cliffhanger or Franky simply doesn't know him.
    Perhaps. Franky didn't seem that worried by seeing Siriana or the Lady Werewolf, but he does seem a bit worried by this guy's appearance.

It seems fairly likely that Franky's just screwing around to test out the limits of a Werewolf's powers and Siriana apparently lacks experience, per Franky's talk to Seira. Siriana also seems surprised that Franky's losing to the 5th Elder, which probably implies that Franky should be stronger than her.

No, Franky knows every Clan Leader's name, so he clearly knows the guy. It's not simply the addition of another Elder, however. If Franky can take the Lady Werewolf and Rajak+Seira can take Siriana, then the battle would be over, but it's not as if they couldn't just take another Elder combined, even if they all were injured, so there's probably something special about the 6th Elder. Perhaps it's the Kenpachi Scouter with the image of Rai's earring on it. There is a chance that the eyepatch is a seal and that the 6th Elder has some control over blood and blood fields.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Tao just stomped right into sh*t by using Rael like that ... once he will know, not even Tao's mouth will save him XD Though I can't tell I didn't like that

About Franky loosing to lady werewolf and Siriana's comment ... I think Siriana is surprised, that Franky can hold his ground (albeit he's a bit loosing, look at that surprised expressioin just before lady punched him square through that smoke or what), because he's a human, non-Union one on top of that. And clan leaders probably didn't realize how big potential he has back then. It's more about "he's still alive, I though she will curbstomp him in one, max two, shots".

Appearance of new elder was quite unexpected. More so, that others elder doesn't want him/her to interefere, as it has been said at the meeting. That's why 8, 7 and 5 has been send out.

About Franky's worried face ... who wouldn't be worried about the fate of half country? If all of them clash together, it would give out the power that can easily rival to atomic explosion, but probably will be more than that. :P

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

The appearance of the 6th was surprising. I was wondering about his absence. And Rael looks as though he's going to finish up on the other end of things. Looking forward to see what the 6th is about.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Its good ti see Franken losing for once. I would love to see Gejutel show up but I'm guessing Rai will wake up and show up in a few chapters. It looks like the Dark Spear is acting up, I wonder if that will affect Rai's ring that Frankenstein gave him.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Beware the new Tao's puppet : Rael.
    He'll just follow his order because Tao will push the right button thanks to Seira. Once the fight is over with Yuri and co (probably runaway), Tao will just ask Rael to help save "Seira's dear friends" (the kids), then/or will probably tell him that Seira is currently fighting the elders so she is in big trouble. So of course Rael will fly away for her eyes.

The 6th Elder seems to be the casual one of the group.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

We were told in an earlier chapter by Siriana that only Landegre and Royard Clan members have white hair, so the same could be true for Rozaria's clan and red hair.
    Huh? What about Kaye?

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast