Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Who is victorious?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasori, Itachi and Kakuzu

    3 50.00%
  • Kisame, Deidara and Obito

    3 50.00%
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 62

Thread: Sasori, Itachi and Kakazu vs Kisame, Deidara and Obito

  1. #31
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,463
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasori, Itachi and Kakazu vs Kisame, Deidara and Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @M3J

    Fight starts with Tobi next to HIS TEAM... Tobi puts his hands on them and makes them all intangible... You CAN'T Keep him away from his team... Yes its irrelevant.
    If they're intangible then they can't attack at all. Tobi's main weakness, and how he's been injured constantly, was because he had to be tangible to attack or warp someone away. So basically they'd all be standing there, waiting for Tobi's intangibility to reach its limit, then they start attacking.

    Quote Quote:
    Tobi can't stay intangible for more then 5 minutes AT A TIME told you this countless times. Read the manga and what Konan states. After said 5 mins he can reset it.
    That is why she needed some 10 mins of CONSTANT attacks at Tobi so he can't go tangible even for a fraction of a second and not die.
    If he could, then he would have chosen to go intangible again instead of using Izanagi. Nothing states he can easily "reset" his limit, maybe there's a cooldown period. Maybe it's one or two seconds, and Konan fears that it could be enough for Tobi to survive the paper blasts.

    Quote Quote:
    If you belive this people can dodge something that hit BEE when Kisame was down on the floor... Go right ahead...
    Was Bee trying to dodge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    It seems as though you're operating as though the battle would be a series of one on ones. Obito has very little need to attack anyone, he could operate solely as support; ensuring the safety of his team. Deidara and Kisame have more than enough firepower to take out their opponents. What is their counter to Kisame's water dome, or to Deidara's C4. You point to Kakuzu's use of raiton, but he would have to target every single bomb. That is far beyond his ability. Sasuke managed to do so effectively because he had his current that could effectively counter the C4 bombs within the area of his body. Kakuzu hasn't shown the ability to do such a thing.
    Why wouldn't they try to go one on one? It could be similar to how the battle between Zabuza and Haku and Sasuke and Kakashi turned into one on one, they can isolate each other. As it stands, Deidara should be isolated or be with Tobi in order to make the max use of his bombs as Kisame could get hurt.

    True, but who's to say Kakuzu doesn't have the jutsu? And if he knows about Deidara's ability, then he should be able to take out the bombs that are in the air with a big raiton jutsu. Can the mini bombs even get past Susano'o?

    And if we're talking about the Sasori that was hidden inside his puppet with the scorpion tail, then the bakuton likely won't hurt him, especially when he's 99% puppet anyway.


    Itachi can create a clone or two and Kakuzu can send a mask to attack Tobi. Though actually, I just remembered Deidara can use baku bunshin that's probably much better than Itachi's, and Kisame can use mizu bunshins as well, although there's a limit.

    Quote Quote:
    There isn't any reliable, effective way for Itachi, Sasori, and Kakuzu to defeat Obito's intangibility. And they also lack the ability to withstand the attacks of both Kisame and Deidara. It took the combined might of Guy, Kakashi, B, and Naruto to overcome Obito's Kamui, and that was only the case because Kakashi had Obito's other Sharingan that could counter the ability. Obito's intangibility is as hax as ever. It offers superb support, and alongside the offensive powerhouses of Akatsuki, there is little chance for the opposing team.
    But Guy, kakashi, and Naruto could avoid damage from Tobi or being warped away. The key would be teamwork here. But, I can see Itachi taking out Kisame by following up his immobilizing genjutsu with Susano'o or Amaterasu. If Kisame or Deidara gets scratched by Sasori even ocne, then they're dead. Kakuzu also has powerhouse jutsu under his belt as well that he can combine. He can use a high level doton against KIsame's suiton, powerful raiton to counter Deidara's doton and bakuton, and he provide fuuton to enhance Itachi's katon.

  2. #32
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasori, Itachi and Kakazu vs Kisame, Deidara and Obito

    @M3J

    Quote Quote:
    If they're intangible then they can't attack at all. Tobi's main weakness, and how he's been injured constantly, was because he had to be tangible to attack or warp someone away. So basically they'd all be standing there, waiting for Tobi's intangibility to reach its limit, then they start attacking.
    Sure they can trow jutsus... Tobi used chakra chains and activated Izanagi when intangible. He was using PEIN (jutsu) and controling the beasts with the power of his eyes when intangible...

    Tobi CAN use jutsus when intangible but he does not do it as that would ruin Kishi's fights...

    Hell he showed the ability to WARP when having part of his body INTANGIBLE:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/475/10
    Heah... Half way under the rock but he can warp...

    The only thing keeping Tobi from owning faces is the plot. That does not have influence here.

    Quote Quote:
    If he could, then he would have chosen to go intangible again instead of using Izanagi. Nothing states he can easily "reset" his limit, maybe there's a cooldown period. Maybe it's one or two seconds, and Konan fears that it could be enough for Tobi to survive the paper blasts.
    You probably missed the most important factor of said tech... The simple fact that it was a continous attack that had no delay. It was 1 big continous explosion for 10 minutes. He did not had the time to go tangible/intangible and not get hit. Its like he was standing in fire.

    Take note:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/3
    non-stop explosions...
    His delay from reseting his intangibility is as he would have it when he would turn tangible and then intangible as under normal circumstances. The only thing is he can't stay intangible for more then 5 minutes... That is it.

    That is about it. You need to keep him intangible for 5 minutes and then he is dead. If you allow him a split second time gap then you just wasted your time.

    Quote Quote:
    Was Bee trying to dodge?
    Bee did not had the time. Look how big and fast this crip was:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/471/15

    You don't get to dodge an ocean opening in your face...
    Last edited by xXan; February 27, 2013 at 10:16 AM.

  3. #33
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasori, Itachi and Kakazu vs Kisame, Deidara and Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Why wouldn't they try to go one on one? It could be similar to how the battle between Zabuza and Haku and Sasuke and Kakashi turned into one on one, they can isolate each other. As it stands, Deidara should be isolated or be with Tobi in order to make the max use of his bombs as Kisame could get hurt.
    They'd like that, I'm sure. But I fail to see how they're going to separate Obito, Kisame, and Deidara if they decide to stick together. They're untouchable alongside Obito, and Deidara is capable of keeping his team out of the range of his opponents and remaining effective. If you are able to provide an effective way for Itachi's team to break the gang up, go for it. And Deidara's attacks are long range, there's little risk to his own team; particularly considering that with Obito, Deidara could level the entire battlefield and have his team stick around using Obito's Kamui.


    Quote Quote:
    True, but who's to say Kakuzu doesn't have the jutsu? And if he knows about Deidara's ability, then he should be able to take out the bombs that are in the air with a big raiton jutsu. Can the mini bombs even get past Susano'o?
    You've been here far too long to attempt to grant Kakuzu jutsus he hasn't shown. His raiton attack would have to cover the entire battlefield to effectively deactivate each of Deidara's bombs. And he would also have to complete this task before the bombs surround his teammates, unless he intends to shock his teammates, and himself, to pieces to handle the bombs.

    Quote Quote:
    And if we're talking about the Sasori that was hidden inside his puppet with the scorpion tail, then the bakuton likely won't hurt him, especially when he's 99% puppet anyway.
    I'm not sure of the resistance against his other bombs, but Deidara's C4 would infiltrate every crack and crevice and annihilate Sasori.

    Quote Quote:
    But Guy, kakashi, and Naruto could avoid damage from Tobi or being warped away. The key would be teamwork here. But, I can see Itachi taking out Kisame by following up his immobilizing genjutsu with Susano'o or Amaterasu. If Kisame or Deidara gets scratched by Sasori even ocne, then they're dead. Kakuzu also has powerhouse jutsu under his belt as well that he can combine. He can use a high level doton against KIsame's suiton, powerful raiton to counter Deidara's doton and bakuton, and he provide fuuton to enhance Itachi's katon.
    They were able to accomplish because they were facing an outnumbered Obito attempting to summon the Juubi. Naruto and Guy are faster than anything this team has to offer. And Obito is there to stop Itachi from utilising the plan you're suggesting. And everyone seems to forget that Obito is an accomplished MS user, he is probably more likely to trap Kakuzu and Sasori than Itachi is to trap Deidara and Kisame; particularly considering Kisame and Deidara's history and complete awareness of the extent of Itachi's genjutsu. And Kakuzu can combine elements to each of his hearts' content, but if he can't touch them it's not going to matter. And as an aside, I'd just like to point out that Kakuzu's doton isn't capable of touching Kisame's suiton. Two entirely different levels.

  4. #34
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasori, Itachi and Kakazu vs Kisame, Deidara and Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    Obito just needs to withstand any initial attacks from Itachi, and get Kisame and Deidara some distance. As soon as there is some distance, they go on the offensive. Deidara takes to the air, and Kisame is free to unleash his attacks and Deidara does the same. Obito remains on standby to help them out, or goes after Itachi to keep him busy. Their isn't much Itachi, Sasori, and Kakuzu are going to be able to do about it. As for the genjutsu argument, Itachi is far less likely to capture Kisame and Deidara using genjutsu than Obito is to catch Sasori and Kakuzu.
    Even if They get some distance, Sasori and Kakuzu are both monsters at ranged combat. I said it before and I'll say it again, the individual skill of each combatant in Sasori's team is greater than that of Obito's team. If Obito's out or separated from them, the battle is over regardless of it being ranged or close combat.

    ---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    You do understand Deidara used a lot of jutsus to that point? Here he has Samehada and Samehada can share chakra... So take chakra from Kisame (BIJU LEVEL of it or Obito(Hashirama DNA..)) and give it to Deidara...

    Yes there is no brain THERE as it is moved in other dimension... I have no idea how you where unable to comprehend what i meant when i said there is no brain... What you belived i was stating Tobi and the rest exist with no brains? The brain is simply move to another dimension where there is no way for Itachi to extend his chakra flow... So yeah genjutsu does not work unless you can prove Itachi can extend his chakra flow across dimensions and that would be a new mountain of BS.

    Also no need to leave Tobi's side. They can move as fast as normaly. Tobi just need constant contact with them.. They are free to cast jutsus.
    Yes I know that he did. It doesn't matter how much chakra he shares with the others, they can even have infinite chakra and they will still lose without Obito.

    I couldn't comprehend it because it's nonsense. Even though his brain is moved, his body functions the same way regardless. All his five senses are perfectly fine, that should be enough. Even if he moves his brain away, he would still be looking at Itachi's eyes and will still fall in Genjutsu. Where your Brain is doesn't matter as long as he still has all his body functioning the same way. You can keep this weird baseless concept away from this argument unless there is a proof behind it, you should know by now how I argue.

    Constant contact with them ? Please, do explain how he can keep constant contact with them. And even if they are intangible, they will still fall for Genjutsu.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; February 28, 2013 at 03:25 AM.

  5. #35
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    644
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasori, Itachi and Kakazu vs Kisame, Deidara and Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Even if They get some distance, Sasori and Kakuzu are both monsters at ranged combat. I said it before and I'll say it again, the individual skill of each combatant in Sasori's team is greater than that of Obito's team. If Obito's out or separated from them, the battle is over regardless of it being ranged or close combat.
    Umm what are you talking about? Deidara beats sasori but loses to Itachi and kakazu. Kisame beats sasori and kakazu but loses to Itachi. And obito beats all 3 of them. Obito, Nagato, Itachi, and Kisame were the 4 strongest members Akasuki had and 2 of them are on a team in ths match. Its really not even comparable.

  6. #36
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasori, Itachi and Kakazu vs Kisame, Deidara and Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Even if They get some distance, Sasori and Kakuzu are both monsters at ranged combat. I said it before and I'll say it again, the individual skill of each combatant in Sasori's team is greater than that of Obito's team. If Obito's out or separated from them, the battle is over regardless of it being ranged or close combat.

    'If Obito is separated from them', how is that going to happen? How is that going to be accomplished? And Kakuzu and Sasori's ranged combat pales in comparison to Deidara's in both range and pure power. And you're underestimating Obito's team. Obito is one of the most dangerous individuals within the manga. He would be favoured against any of these combatants. Kisame is superior to both Kakuzu and Sasori, and Deidara's pure destructive power is only matched by Nagato within Akatsuki. Obito's team is clearly the winner.

  7. #37
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasori, Itachi and Kakazu vs Kisame, Deidara and Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Umm what are you talking about? Deidara beats sasori but loses to Itachi and kakazu. Kisame beats sasori and kakazu but loses to Itachi. And obito beats all 3 of them. Obito, Nagato, Itachi, and Kisame were the 4 strongest members Akasuki had and 2 of them are on a team in ths match. Its really not even comparable.


    I don't even know where to begin. Well, look here. Sasori is stronger than Deidara and possibly Kisame. Itachi is stronger than all of them, including Obito. Kisame can't beat Sasori but maybe (just maybe) win against Kakuzu. Just because they were the last four to fight, doesn't make them the strongest four. Nagato and Itachi are the strongest two, the others are about equal with some superior to others.

    ---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    'If Obito is separated from them', how is that going to happen? How is that going to be accomplished? And Kakuzu and Sasori's ranged combat pales in comparison to Deidara's in both range and pure power. And you're underestimating Obito's team. Obito is one of the most dangerous individuals within the manga. He would be favoured against any of these combatants. Kisame is superior to both Kakuzu and Sasori, and Deidara's pure destructive power is only matched by Nagato within Akatsuki. Obito's team is clearly the winner.
    It's going to happen, unless you're trying to tell me they will fight while being attached to each other. Pales ? Deidara has only two Jutsus of which has more destructive power (and one is a suicidal Jutsu). Obito is weaker than Itachi, so quite it. Kisame is not superior to either Kakuzu or Sasori. And Deidara is the weakest among all those.

  8. #38
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasori, Itachi and Kakazu vs Kisame, Deidara and Obito

    @KingOfNight

    Quote Quote:
    Yes I know that he did. It doesn't matter how much chakra he shares with the others, they can even have infinite chakra and they will still lose without Obito.
    Who cares what they would do with no Obito? In case you did not notice he is in this fight.


    Quote Quote:
    I couldn't comprehend it because it's nonsense. Even though his brain is moved, his body functions the same way regardless. All his five senses are perfectly fine, that should be enough. Even if he moves his brain away, he would still be looking at Itachi's eyes and will still fall in Genjutsu. Where your Brain is doesn't matter as long as he still has all his body functioning the same way. You can keep this weird baseless concept away from this argument unless there is a proof behind it, you should know by now how I argue.
    This just proves you have no bloody clue how genjutsu works. Its not looking in his eyes (just that) that get's you inside a genjutsu. The person who cast genjutsu has to extend his chakra flow trough your nervous system and thus effecting your 5 senses. He does not effect you 5 senses to effect your brain ffs... Its the other way around... Effect the brain to effect your 5 senses.
    Now unless you belive you can argue that Itachi can extend his chakra flow accross dimensions he can't cast genjutsu on them...


    Quote Quote:
    Constant contact with them ? Please, do explain how he can keep constant contact with them. And even if they are intangible, they will still fall for Genjutsu.
    Are you serious? Nobody moves away from Tobi and they move as a unit. Think of JMan and the frogs on his shoulders with the exception of Tobi standing between them with his hands on them. Hell he can even make them "fly" trough solid ground.

  9. #39
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasori, Itachi and Kakazu vs Kisame, Deidara and Obito

    Itachi can perform his genjutsu's without the others looking into his eyes, as stated by him to Naruto when he just used his finger. So even if the others are intangible they'll still get caught in the genjutsu and most probably stunned. After that kakuzu just spams his masks' elemental attacks until the intangibility wares off then boom. Itachi can't use 3 simultaneous tskyomi's so he'll most likely use it on Obito to neutralize him. Also Itachi would never give Deirdeda the chance to use his c4 or explosive dust, he's just too quick. Kisame is big and slow so Sasori could also neutralize him with posions, probably not kill him but stun him enough for kakuza or itachi to make the killing blow. And don't forget Itachi has susano, izanami, and izanagi. The real battle is between Itachi and Obito, after all the only person that can kill an Uchiha is another Uchiha right?

  10. #40
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasori, Itachi and Kakazu vs Kisame, Deidara and Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @KingOfNight



    Who cares what they would do with no Obito? In case you did not notice he is in this fight.
    Which is why we're arguing on how Genjutsu affect him.

    Quote Quote:
    This just proves you have no bloody clue how genjutsu works. Its not looking in his eyes (just that) that get's you inside a genjutsu. The person who cast genjutsu has to extend his chakra flow trough your nervous system and thus effecting your 5 senses. He does not effect you 5 senses to effect your brain ffs... Its the other way around... Effect the brain to effect your 5 senses.
    Now unless you belive you can argue that Itachi can extend his chakra flow accross dimensions he can't cast genjutsu on them...
    This is the basic Genjutsu. Tsukuyomi only requires an eye contact (at least only that was said). So unless you bring me an actual source stating that he can't trap people away from him or something of that nature, then Obito can be caught in Genjutsu (as long as he's looking and having his nervous system working.)

    Quote Quote:
    Are you serious? Nobody moves away from Tobi and they move as a unit. Think of JMan and the frogs on his shoulders with the exception of Tobi standing between them with his hands on them. Hell he can even make them "fly" trough solid ground.
    Jman had the frogs attached to him. Are saying they will run, jump, evade and attacking while simply holding each other ? Or that their hearts are so well connected they will move in a perfect sync with each other ? Are you joking ?

  11. #41
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasori, Itachi and Kakazu vs Kisame, Deidara and Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    :It's going to happen, unless you're trying to tell me they will fight while being attached to each other. Pales ? Deidara has only two Jutsus of which has more destructive power (and one is a suicidal Jutsu). Obito is weaker than Itachi, so quite it. Kisame is not superior to either Kakuzu or Sasori. And Deidara is the weakest among all those.
    They have zero reason to spread out, particularly considering the fact that they could just take flight away from the range of any of their opponents, and continue to be effective. Deidara's C0, C4, and C3 are without any doubt more powerful than anything his opponents have shown. And C2 is likely equal to anything they've shown. You've yet to propose a convincing method for Itachi's team to effectively handle these attacks, or even how they'd cope against Kisame's water dome. And as pointed out, his range far exceeds that of Kakuzu or Sasori. And Kisame is clearly superior to either Kakuzu or Sasori; they aren't on his level. And Deidara has shown far more capability than either Sasori or Kakuzu. The only individual showing less impressive feats than Kakuzu within Akatsuki is probably Hidan.


    And as an aside, it seems as though everyone forgets that Obito is an MS user. He is capable as a genjutsu user. As I've said multiple times before, Obito is far more likely to capture Kakuzu and Sasori within genjutsu than Itachi is to trap Obito, Kisame, or Deidara.

  12. #42
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasori, Itachi and Kakazu vs Kisame, Deidara and Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    They have zero reason to spread out, particularly considering the fact that they could just take flight away from the range of any of their opponents, and continue to be effective. Deidara's C0, C4, and C3 are without any doubt more powerful than anything his opponents have shown. And C2 is likely equal to anything they've shown. You've yet to propose a convincing method for Itachi's team to effectively handle these attacks, or even how they'd cope against Kisame's water dome. And as pointed out, his range far exceeds that of Kakuzu or Sasori. And Kisame is clearly superior to either Kakuzu or Sasori; they aren't on his level. And Deidara has shown far more capability than either Sasori or Kakuzu. The only individual showing less impressive feats than Kakuzu within Akatsuki is probably Hidan.


    And as an aside, it seems as though everyone forgets that Obito is an MS user. He is capable as a genjutsu user. As I've said multiple times before, Obito is far more likely to capture Kakuzu and Sasori within genjutsu than Itachi is to trap Obito, Kisame, or Deidara.
    They have a lot of reason to spread out. The first and most obvious reason is to...fight. They could just take a flight ? What is this DBZ ? C0 is the only dangerous thing, and it's a suicidal move which could take out his entire team with him. C4 is useless as Itachi can just go away from it like Sasuke did. C2 is just as useless. Kisame's water dome is was already shown to be useless against more than one enemy let alone three. Also, please stop with nonsense. Deidara will be defeated in the first 2 seconds as seen in the series. He is weaker than all of team Sasori. And you too have yet to show a way for them to counter Genjutsu. Kisame is not superior to Kakuzu or Sasori, your opinion is clear to you but sadly not me. And Deidara himself admitted his inferiority to Sasori.

    Did Obito demonstrate any level of Genjutsu ? Let alone a level that can surpass Itachi's. No he's not likely to capture them in something he has yet to even show.

  13. #43
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasori, Itachi and Kakazu vs Kisame, Deidara and Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    They have a lot of reason to spread out. The first and most obvious reason is to...fight. They could just take a flight ? What is this DBZ ? C0 is the only dangerous thing, and it's a suicidal move which could take out his entire team with him. C4 is useless as Itachi can just go away from it like Sasuke did. C2 is just as useless. Kisame's water dome is was already shown to be useless against more than one enemy let alone three. Also, please stop with nonsense. Deidara will be defeated in the first 2 seconds as seen in the series. He is weaker than all of team Sasori. And you too have yet to show a way for them to counter Genjutsu. Kisame is not superior to Kakuzu or Sasori, your opinion is clear to you but sadly not me. And Deidara himself admitted his inferiority to Sasori.
    DBZ? Seriously? Because Deidara so rarely takes to flight against his opponents, except always. So Itachi might get away from C4, what of his teammates? And C3? And how is C2 useless? Just because someone else was able to overcome Kisame's dome doesn't give this team a pass on it. Simply saying that they'd handle it without any justification is pointless. Deidara lost to Itachi so quickly upon their first meeting because he was completely unaware of Itachi's abilities, this is entirely different. And if you just want to throw out random battles from the manga; Kakuzu lost to pre-SM Naruto and Sasori lost to an old lady Chiyo and Sakura. These guys haven't exactly been raging against foes of note.

    Quote Quote:
    Did Obito demonstrate any level of Genjutsu ? Let alone a level that can surpass Itachi's. No he's not likely to capture them in something he has yet to even show.
    Are you serious, or are you just posting for the sake of posting? Obito manipulated Yagura, and Konan, and he also trapped both Fu and Torune. So yes he has demonstrated genjutsu. Maybe you should reconsider and sort out your arguments.

  14. #44
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    644
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasori, Itachi and Kakazu vs Kisame, Deidara and Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post


    I don't even know where to begin. Well, look here. Sasori is stronger than Deidara and possibly Kisame. Itachi is stronger than all of them, including Obito. Kisame can't beat Sasori but maybe (just maybe) win against Kakuzu. Just because they were the last four to fight, doesn't make them the strongest four. Nagato and Itachi are the strongest two, the others are about equal with some superior to others.
    I can't view the links you posted but i will assume you are talking about what Deidara said about Sasori in the beginning of part 2? Well i will just repost what i said earlier to GomuGomu_Getsuga:

    Quote Quote:
    What is it that makes you think a healthy Itachi would be substantially stronger? We have no idea how much the illness affected him and what it affected specially. Did it affect his speed? His durability? His genjutsu usage? When he is healthy is he 10 times stronger? 2 times stronger? Not stronger at all? All we know for a FACT is that without the illness affecting him he won't drop dead from extreme chakra usage meaning his stamina is better. But either way Itachi still loses to the guy that has senju DNA ensuring he last longer. Besides obito's main role is support in this battle

    The only thing that ever implied that Sasori was more powerful than Deidara was when Deidara said he was the weaker of the two. The problem with believing that statement is that we know for a fact that Kishi likes change previously established facts by introducing new material. Ignore that statement for a minute and compare their abilities? Who would win? Deidara would destroy him. He can stay out of range by flying and just blow him away until there is nothing left. IMO what deidara said was more like a respect thing, kinda like what pain said about Jiraiya after their fight; how he would have won had he known the secret.

    You're telling me that you think the guy that uses element ninjutsu would beat the guy that absorbs all ninjutu? Even if we disregard the absorption Kisame is no slouch. He was fighting Gai(arguably the best taijutsu user in the manga and one of the fastest) one on one and winning before gai used the gates. He is also a tank, he was still alive and managed to accomplish his mission despite getting hit by a "one hit KO". After Tobi, Nagato, and Itachi Kisame is the the strongest member of Akatsuki. He beats everybody on the other team aside from Itachi.

    Team Obito wins due to having more chakra, more destructive power, more range, the ability to use and break genjutsu, the ability to fly, the ability to absorb and distribute chakra, and the fact that they have god mode for 5 minutes at a time.
    As far as Sasori and Kisame goes its not really a fight. Kisame makes water dome(which is near instant. It took like one panel to make) and the fight ends. Kisame beats 98% of the characters in the manga after they are caught in that jutsu.

  15. #45
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasori, Itachi and Kakazu vs Kisame, Deidara and Obito

    Basically Sasori don't give a f*** about C4. He only have heart, so he can't breath in those tiny bombs. He wouldn't drown, and if he would use Third's Iron Sand jutsu ( http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/270/10 ) and Kisame would dodge it somehow hi will be swimming in poisonous water. and we all know this would paralysed him.
    As far as we have seen Obito can't use Genjutsu ( or am I just missing panels with this ? ) And af long as he holds his team integrable they can't do anything.
    For all of You who say it would start with team Obito go to integrable mode, I say this battle would start with Tsukoyomi on Obito, and this would be game over.
    This would be very close fight, but Deidara would die from either Amaterau, Shuriken Jutsu, Kakuzu's mask or just scratch by Sasori's needle barrage ( http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/265/13 ) Kisame is to slow to deal with any of them, and his only way to do something would be water dome. As far, Obito is only person that could be problematic, but he can't teleport anyone to his dimension, because it would be game over for him. And One more thing, We have Genius Itachi, ~100 Years old Kakuzu and ~40(?) Sasori, they have tons of experience.
    Quote Quote:
    LoL Kotoamatsuki pwn Sasuke to be a bunny

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts