Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Naruto 623 Discussion / 624 Predictions

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 623 Discussion / 624 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    I hope we get an early spoiler or pic to talk about because is quiet boring that we don't have so much to talk..
    Nothin stops you guys from finding relevant threads, whether old or new, and posting in it. You can also make your own threads as well if you find something new to talk about.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    I hope we get an early spoiler or pic to talk about because is quiet boring that we don't have so much to talk..
    Yeah I dont even remember what happened in the last chapter lol... I hope this speeds up because naruto is boring the kcuf out of me... anyway, can we see how naruto and co is going against hipster madara and hypebeast madara...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oathencrantz's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd rather read chapters regarding the distant past than anything to do with Naruto, Obito, the Juubi and "Oh, his hands are so big and strong. I feel... reinvigorated". Imho, there's no harm in wanting to delve deeper into the chaotic past that pretty much influenced the current times we're in now. I can't speak for everyone but I thought these were the long awaited chapters people had been waiting for for many years, or is it the way they've been executed?
    Last edited by Oathencrantz; March 19, 2013 at 01:56 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xnonxs3ns3x View Post
    Yeah I dont even remember what happened in the last chapter lol... I hope this speeds up because naruto is boring the kcuf out of me... anyway, can we see how naruto and co is going against hipster madara and hypebeast madara...

Do you really want to go back to the war right now? Even if waiting is boring as ****, I rather wait patiently for the next chapter then see obito again. I guess, some people are desperate for a chapter..I can understand four of the mangas I'm reading are on break..It's like they purposely went on break at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Oathencrantz View Post
    I can't speak for everyone but I thought these were the long awaited chapters people had been waiting for for many years, or is it the way they've been executed?
    Definitely, Yes! There is not much to discuss base on this FB so far and going on break is nerving wrecking for some.
    Last edited by liductan; March 19, 2013 at 01:56 AM.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Adv2011's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi: no power surpasses my eternal mangeyko sharingan!
    Itachi: Kabuto, to think that you surpassed orochimaru is amazing on it’s own, yet i believe you still have much to learn, especially about who you are deal(?) “dealing?” with

Failll ^^

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    The only reason the person you quoted is hating on the flashback is because Minato wasn't mentioned.

You didn't find it the least bit odd that he's complaining about Minato being more powerful than both Madara and Hashirama out of the blue for no reason whatsoever? I wouldn't be surprised if the only reason ANYONE is pissed about the flashbacks is because we're not seeing our favorite characters. I'm cool with it because the whole point of it is leading up to Sasuke's eventual epiphany that makes him full on avenger or sets him down the path of redemption. We also get to learn more about what makes Hashirama and Madara so powerful (because if there's one thing I hate more than Naruto, it's using hype to justify a character's strength).
    I said I'm bored with the flashback. But it doesn't mean I hate it. And for the record, I just said minato is more popular than madara and hashirama based from this thread. 18 pages for almost 2 weeks? Helll, yea.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

So Tobirama was the one to kill Izuna?!?
    I thought that Izuna gave up his eyes, but carried on fighting before dying later?
    Still, seems the Senju were pretty damn badass - no need for 2v1 against a Uchiha...
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Adv2011's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobirama killed Madara's brother !

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

I just wanna know how could you know if someone is a senju or not , uchiha are known from their sharingan and all other clans are known from some special jutsu but the senju they are not known for anything
    Tobi: no power surpasses my eternal mangeyko sharingan!
    Itachi: Kabuto, to think that you surpassed orochimaru is amazing on it’s own, yet i believe you still have much to learn, especially about who you are deal(?) “dealing?” with

Failll ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter's out ... Madara really is a nutcase

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adv2011 View Post
    Tobirama killed Madara's brother !

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

I just wanna know how could you know if someone is a senju or not , uchiha are known from their sharingan and all other clans are known from some special jutsu but the senju they are not known for anything
    Pretty lame chapter anyways ... Kishi had a perfect opportunity to explain and explore mokuton further but we chickened out because of his precious sharingan
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Conclusion : Madara was nothing but talk. He gave up the very moment he realized that Hashirama is a Senju, which means he didn't even try.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Conclusion : Madara was nothing but talk. He gave up the very moment he realized that Hashirama is a Senju, which means he didn't even try.
    that doesn't make sence he knew he was senju beforehand ... he was a coward when it came to it in the end ... he alone is to blame for his brother death
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, I guess this chapter (kind of) helps explain how Madara and Hashirama fought so many times without killing each other...
    Combination of Madara running away, and Hashirama sparing his life!

Perhaps Hashirama may have spared Madara after all - and told everyone he had killed him, knowing full well that he would not be in a condition to do anything again. I wonder if he didn't give Madara a piece of him, knowing that Madara could use it to keep him alive (by umbilically attaching him to a clone of the plant thing?).
    I guess that the Rinnegan would have been unexpected for Hashirama...
    (pity he didn't expect a mokuton-clone-rinnegan-infused-Rin'less-sociopath to turn up)...

Also, nice that this set of flashbacks is almost over.
    I'd imagine one more to tie up this 'cliffhanger', one (or two) more for the peaceful village explanation (and why not 100% peaceful - thus 2nd war preparations?), and finally one more for the Madara/Hashirama fight end (VOTE)...
    Then onto Tobirama's flashbacks! Hot damn I am waiting to see what that racist bigot has to say!
    Last edited by zimbardo; March 19, 2013 at 03:21 AM.
    Infinite RAGE!

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    that doesn't make sence he knew he was senju beforehand ... he was a coward when it came to it in the end ... he alone is to blame for his brother death
    If he knew just when his father and/or brother told him so, it doesn't change much the situation. Not that I don't agree with you.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

And now...lookslike we gonna get two answers...
    1) Why Hashirama died.
    2) Why Edo Tensei was developed.
    Case in my point of view...Harashima goin to commit a suicide oO

New Reply
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18