Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: 10:100 in years (HW) to (SS)?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Yes

The results are hidden 0%
  • No

The results are hidden 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Timescale 10/100 Possible ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Timescale 10/100 Possible ?

Was wondering what you guys thought of the timescale ratio 10 years in Human World to the power of 100years of SS?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Timescale 10/100 Possoble ?

I think it's more based on reiatsu. The more reiatsu you have he slower you age. That time scale idea used ot be feasible but with the revelations this arc it's kind of obvious that it doesn't work.

Anotherr clear example is Rukia and Ganju. When Rukia bought Kaien's body to the Shibas she didn't look any diffferent to her pre-time skip self. However Ganju was only a child back then. Next we see him around Rukia's age and Rukia hardly aged at all.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Timescale 10/100 Possible ?

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    Was wondering what you guys thought of the timescale ratio 10 years in Human World to the power of 100years of SS?
    Not really. Non-negligible time passed in the real world while Ichi and co. were in SS, I think. It's just that souls age slower.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

But what about the years that passed from the missing captain forget the squad number till it was filled, and who was around at the time of said captain (of which i think is isshin)

I want to elaborate on that for a second, We have Isshin in the recent chapter being saved by Masuki i'll say 1-3years before ichigo's birth give or take then we have ichigo at present being 17 years old that is 20 years in the human world, this would give the time period between Aizen's plan of 'using Ichigo' around the same time yet he was already hatching a 'master plan' some 110 years (SS time) prior, if that is the case then Isshin would of been a captain around that same time period of Aizen using Shinji Hirako & co. Which wouldn't make sense to me but i could be looking to much in to it.
    Last edited by devstauk; February 27, 2013 at 01:21 PM.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

I think there is a difference between the rate at which time flows- 1:1 human and SS

and the Age of people in SS vs human world.

Rukia is over 100 years old- but has Aged only what into her teens.
    so there is a difference. --

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tenacious Weezy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know how it all works really but just to confuse you some more...Bach is like over 1000 years old and as far as we can tell he is a Quincy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

But what about the years that passed from the missing captain forget the squad number till it was filled, and who was around at the time of said captain (of which i think is isshin)

I want to elaborate on that for a second, We have Isshin in the recent chapter being saved by Masuki i'll say 1-3years before ichigo's birth give or take then we have ichigo at present being 17 years old that is 20 years in the human world, this would give the time period between Aizen's plan of 'using Ichigo' around the same time yet he was already hatching a 'master plan' some 110 years (SS time) prior, if that is the case then Isshin would of been a captain around that same time period of Aizen using Shinji Hirako & co. Which wouldn't make sense to me but i could be looking to much in to it.
    Isshin could have just been a new Captain. I know it doesn't prove anything, but have you noticed how the younger Captains tend to wear Captain's robes without sleeves? I think it's just a personal choice, but it does give me the impression Isshin was a junior Captain when Masaki found him. But anyway, assuming Isshin met Masaki around 20-25 years ago, that still leaves 75-80 years between the Vaizard's departure and then for Isshin to have joined the G13 and risen to Captain.

But to answer the question, I think time flows in SS the same as anywhere else. There hasn't really been any evidence to the contrary. Even now, Isshin said Ichigo's been gone for 3 days, which seems about right for the amount of time he spent in HM/SS/Royal Realm. Although the different time flow would explain why SS has been like Feudal Japan for millennia, but tbh I think that's just 'the magic' of the place.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    Isshin could have just been a new Captain. I know it doesn't prove anything, but have you noticed how the younger Captains tend to wear Captain's robes without sleeves? I think it's just a personal choice, but it does give me the impression Isshin was a junior Captain when Masaki found him. But anyway, assuming Isshin met Masaki around 20-25 years ago, that still leaves 75-80 years between the Vaizard's departure and then for Isshin to have joined the G13 and risen to Captain.
    I suppose that could be the answer with the 75-80 years between it but then why did no other captain or senior member of the G13 know anything about isshin, but then again Isshin hasn't been seen by anyone in SS
    Spoiler show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tret16's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

ya, time flow is the same. It's never been said that there is a time difference between worlds. The only difference is the time it takes for the people to age. Nothing to do with the actual worlds.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Right lets get this straight, TBTP Arc was 110years prior to the start of the manga? the recent manga shows Aizen, Gin and Tousen in Captain clothes which back in TBTP they were lieutenants, also it shows isshin as a captain so im assuming this is ruffly 10 years after the TBTP incident, this still leaves 100years between then and the start of the manga, If it unravels that isshin is atm about to meet masaki then that still does not explain the missing time between events.

To be fair though i do see why people are saying its a 1:1 ratio, what with inoue training with rukia in ss (but then again even if time was obscure, shes a soul she wouldn't age(thinking about that more her chad and Uryuu don't leave their bodys)) *oh no ive gone boss-eyed*
    Last edited by devstauk; March 08, 2013 at 06:04 AM.
    Spoiler show

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, comparing TBTP Gin and Matsumoto to the ones we saw in the last chapter, I'd say there is a significant time gap between. 10 years is a bit too little, in my opinion. I'd guess it's around 20-30 years at least.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

but there is still a 70-80 year gap from then and the start of manga
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the incosistency might make it too problematic to actually come to a conclusion regarding ageing. Id rather it just be a mystery as of now unexplained by Kubo as an explenation would me like the mitoclorians in Star Wars, that didn't help one bit.

When Momo started shinigame school she grew physically byt Hitsu didn't. When the vaizards went away they didn't grow but Gin grew up fast. By apperance only it is impossible to come to any kind of conclusion.
    Meh

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not talking about age that's the thing, im talking about the obscurities that could take place from say SS's time to the Human World time
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not talking about age that's the thing, im talking about the obscurities that could take place from say SS's time to the Human World time
    Ok that just confuses it even more for me I'm out then, the age thing was what I saw it as.
    Meh

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast