Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chap !!!

Voters
157. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

3 1.91%
  • 2] Average

9 5.73%
  • 3] Good

41 26.11%
  • 4] Great

75 47.77%
  • 5] Epic

24 15.29%
  • 6] Top 10 in One Piece

5 3.18%
New Reply
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: One Piece 701 Discussion/ 702 Predictions - No Chapter This Week (Author Illness)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member GiantAlienHamster's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 701 Discussion/ 702 Predictions - No Chapter This Week (Author Illness)

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov D Paul View Post
    Quite a long time since my last post, uh... Well, to hell with sickness! The man surely picked up an hell of a time... just hope you'll soon be fine, Oda-sensei . But, on the actual thing... For once, I doubt that an admiral appointed by Sakazuki could be a blind man taking his time gambling without worries... It's quite strange that no one pointed at THIS:http://www.mangareader.net/103-2645-...apter-538.html
    Left side of the upper scene, Iva tells Bentham who created the 5.5 level... Guy with tunneling ability... blind cause the world (mhh, Impel Down mhh) is too horrible of a place... Guess it's a good fit, isn't it? Seems like Shiki wasn't the only man escaping from Impel Down before the mass outbreak... Or maybe he was in level 6 and escaped after the Blackbeard incident, who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    Man, this is an awesome thing you came up with. It would certainly fit to Oda's tribute, as he never forgets even the smallest detail.
    You know, it could even be this man. They could blind him with tortures in Impel Down, and then he could be "kidnapped" by the "ghost" of whom everyone spread rumors in Impel Down. So Shiki would still be the only who has managed to escape, because they would no longer know of this man. I don't know what would he be doing at Dressrosa though.

Really, briliant idea. However, since you came up with this. Please, I can't imagine how Burrow Burrow no Mi would affect that Roulette guy to get pressed down the floor.
    Could you also explain that moment? If yes, thank you. Once again, it's an incredible thing you came up with.
    I like this idea, too. I thought about it and I think that there actually might be an explanation for his power.

It is possible, that the old man's df allows him to create empty spaces out of nowhere.
    So what he did, was to create an empty room underneath the floor of the building, a vacuum.

What Dofla's men felt, was the air-pressure caused by that vacuum. That huge pressure made the floor collapse and anything around was sucked inside the vacuum due to the air pressure.

Thus his power could be that of a
    1) vacuum-fruit
    2) space-related or dimensional-related fruit
    3) an earth-fruit (rather unlikely, but possible)

Therefore, he could be that tunnel-guy from ID. But how did he leave ID then? He didn't escape (only Shiki did). Thus I think after decades in prison he was rehabilitated (maybe by Sengoku) and used for secret missions (like virtually undermining the World Governments enemies)
    Some completely random predictions
    Spoiler show

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 701 Discussion/ 702 Predictions - No Chapter This Week (Author Illness)

it would be nice and surprising foe BELLAMY to be on the island to deal the final bow to DD
    i think Bellamy may lose in a fight to him but it would be cool to see him again and make fun of his new age for pirates

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner henry17's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought bellamy was left for dead by sarquiss (controlled by DD)...

But in my opinion I think that it would be much more appropriate for luffy to land the finishing blow because of DD stealing the mera mera fruit...

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by henry17 View Post
    I thought bellamy was left for dead by sarquiss (controlled by DD)...

But in my opinion I think that it would be much more appropriate for luffy to land the finishing blow because of DD stealing the mera mera fruit...
    me too but apparently he survived

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

goooooooo bellamy

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not going to lie but I thought about Bellamy when I was watching Luffy's greatest hits on the funimation site... I was like what if Dofla gave him a chance to redeem himself... I mean there has to be a reason why his subordinates look at him the way they do
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if Bellamy appears in this arc, he is hardly worthy of being called an opponent. Even the weak trio should be able to beat him now, even if he has got stronger over the 2 years

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SHeeDeD's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Re: One Piece 701 Discussion/ 702 Predictions - No Chapter This Week (Author Illness)

i know this does sound crazy but here's what i found. This Girl at the bottom of the page,this other girl at the top of the page, And finally this man at the Mid panel. Are these guys(not Mr. 3 and Hina, i think her name is, on the BG) what do u think

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you have to take less drugs. XD Those two girl puppets are one and the same, secondly there are no similarities aside from one being a girl and a man. What led you to this theory? I don't even know what else to write, it makes no sense whatsoever honestly.
    Last edited by Schabrak; March 17, 2013 at 07:17 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SHeeDeD View Post
    i know this does sound crazy but here's what i found. This Girl at the bottom of the page,this other girl at the top of the page, And finally this man at the Mid panel. Are these guys(not Mr. 3 and Hina, i think her name is, on the BG) what do u think
    No, those are dolls on the first 2 examples( 2nd and 3rd are the same link btw) and the last is Miss Goldenweek with Mr.3; her, Mr. 5 and Miss Valentines were in disguise in order to not get spotted by Captain Hina while searching for other Baroque Works agents. If I recall.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner yhzc's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder whether DD has something to do with those dolls, since his fruit has something to do with stings and contolling others and so on...maybe something similar to Morias ability. Or maybe its just to fit the country's atmosphere with those dolls and a puppet master as the king.

One thing is quite certain though...there will be some badass fights going on, since its an ex Shichibukai and its the new world, he will have some stonger subordinates.
    I want Zoro to fight with his full strength for the first time!

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    No, those are dolls on the first 2 examples( 2nd and 3rd are the same link btw) and the last is Miss Goldenweek with Mr.3; her, Mr. 5 and Miss Valentines were in disguise in order to not get spotted by Captain Hina while searching for other Baroque Works agents. If I recall.
    Yah i know everything u said. The point is that Mr. 5 and Miss Valentines, Miss Goldenweek might be those three doll just wild thought.

they are the same link but one did say " Mid panel" the other says "this other girl at the top of the page" I know they are doll and they are not human(for now).im just saying whatever happen to those three i mentioned might be "it", meaning Human are deformed/metamorphosis to doll by Some1 and that some might be a witch. WHY? well witch can do that. why are they being deformed/metamorphosis by this some1, Becoz it's the LAW. Soon enough we will know this Crazy thought of mine color.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SHeeDeD View Post
    Is it just me or isn't there any similarity at all?

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    Is it just me or isn't there any similarity at all?
    I begun to doubt it myself that those three are those three Doll. Anyway, the theory stands that those Dolls were Human once and a witch made them like this for somereason i dont liekt hat idea that those are Normal thing. For me it's like the Zombi in TB Arc. thnax for sharing anyway.

I read some1(i think there were a discussion in the last chapter thread) said that The empty chair is for Law(the heart one). but i just read that Law never been into Dressrosa Prove

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess it could be not necesary to have been in dressrosa ever, in order to be nominated for that chair.

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Even if Bellamy appears in this arc, he is hardly worthy of being called an opponent. Even the weak trio should be able to beat him now, even if he has got stronger over the 2 years
    bellamy was worth 50 million i think if he improve he would pose a threat

bellamy is quite fun

or we will have a cover story of DD AND BELLAMY going on adventures searching for teasures like luffy did instead of the whole new world idea

New Reply
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast