Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Chap !!!

Voters
157. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

3 1.91%
  • 2] Average

9 5.73%
  • 3] Good

41 26.11%
  • 4] Great

75 47.77%
  • 5] Epic

24 15.29%
  • 6] Top 10 in One Piece

5 3.18%
New Reply
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: One Piece 701 Discussion/ 702 Predictions - No Chapter This Week (Author Illness)

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 701 Discussion/ 702 Predictions - No Chapter This Week (Author Illness)

Another comparison which came immediately to my mind after reading this chapter was the one between this man and kaname tosen,one of the captains of bleach. If the blind old man is really the admiral,then it would really be a tribute to bleach. The last sentence was also ambued with justice, especially like tosen's ones

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 701 Discussion/ 702 Predictions - No Chapter This Week (Author Illness)

In which freaking mysterious way could someone, who had absolutely no chance against Luffy, grow in a way to pose a threat to that very same person who's grown by a magnitude possible for Bellamy?
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Regino's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    In which freaking mysterious way could someone, who had absolutely no chance against Luffy, grow in a way to pose a threat to that very same person who's grown by a magnitude possible for Bellamy?
    http://www.mangareader.net/103-2410-...apter-303.html

Ehm I thought Bellamy is dead...

Did I miss something?
    "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Henry Ford

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    bellamy was worth 50 million i think if he improve he would pose a threat

bellamy is quite fun

or we will have a cover story of DD AND BELLAMY going on adventures searching for teasures like luffy did instead of the whole new world idea
    Bounty is hardly any indication for strength. Luffy oneshotted him like no other character before or after (except the Tenryuubito)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Regino View Post
    Ehm I thought Bellamy is dead...

Did I miss something?
    In One Piece Ten, the 15th Anniversary Exhibition for the manga his bounty wasn't crossed out, which meant that he was still alive.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

According to the Japanese wiki, Bellamy was "executed" but anyway...

I was reading a blog when the poster noticed that this guy who was trying to attack Luffy has a spade on his shirt. It's very likely that he and the other cheaters are the Spade Seat guy's henchmen.

The monkey waiter was shaking and the dialogue had the "scary" font when he was talking about the fairies. Whatever those fairies are, they don't seem like the Tinkerbell-type.
    Last edited by Asarii; March 18, 2013 at 01:53 AM.

8. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Bindal's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone im new in here and my english is ne the best. But i hope u understand what im saying. This might be offtopic but i have thus theory that after alliance destroys the facility. Whic means dd is not able to give kaidou what he wants thus forcing dd to work with mugi/law alliance. What u think

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bindal View Post
    Hello everyone im new in here and my english is ne the best. But i hope u understand what im saying. This might be offtopic but i have thus theory that after alliance destroys the facility. Whic means dd is not able to give kaidou what he wants thus forcing dd to work with mugi/law alliance. What u think
    Imagine your a mafia lord, two random dudes, come in, pwn your scientist, force you to admit your a crime lord for the polica, thus having constant marines coming after you, destroy your biggest lab and secret island, and then destroy all your other factories, and making one of the strongest people on earth mad against you, after all that, you want them to work togheter?
    Last edited by goldb; March 18, 2013 at 09:19 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asarii View Post
    According to the Japanese wiki, Bellamy was "executed" but anyway...

I was reading a blog when the poster noticed that this guy who was trying to attack Luffy has a spade on his shirt. It's very likely that he and the other cheaters are the Spade Seat guy's henchmen.

The monkey waiter was shaking and the dialogue had the "scary" font when he was talking about the fairies. Whatever those fairies are, they don't seem like the Tinkerbell-type.
    seriously one piece wiki said he survived
    hmmmm of but i think bellamy's death foreshadows DD's defeat if luffy fights him. DD will get a one punch sending him all the way to impel down
    Last edited by goldb; March 18, 2013 at 09:26 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Bindal's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

Theres no limit what one can do to save his skin. To sace ur skin and to get revenge wich one u do first?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Do Flamingo cannot be onepunched when Ceasar needed countless ones before being defeated. Let's not our dreams make us loose common sense.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruffy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The only way I can possibly see us seeing Bellamy again is when we get a flashback for Doflamingo. Other than that, I don't really see the point in bringing him back into the story.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

According to Redon from Pirateking, it's possible that the spoilers come one day earlier this week.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    According to Redon from Pirateking, it's possible that the spoilers come one day earlier this week.
    Yup, there is a holiday coming up, so early spoilers + chapter are possible

Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

God would it be lame if Bellamy came back. He was kind of a boring character then, can't imagine him being any more interesting now. Not that he could not come back. Only, it really would kind of be dull if he did. Hopefully this arc does not become the coalition of old characters that are pissed at Doflamingo. Bellamy, Gekko Moriah, Disco, the two marines he forced to fight after Alabasta. I can't think of anyone else.

New Reply
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 LastLast