Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chap !!!

Voters
157. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

3 1.91%
  • 2] Average

9 5.73%
  • 3] Good

41 26.11%
  • 4] Great

75 47.77%
  • 5] Epic

24 15.29%
  • 6] Top 10 in One Piece

5 3.18%
New Reply
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34

Thread: One Piece 701 Discussion/ 702 Predictions - No Chapter This Week (Author Illness)

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 701 Discussion/ 702 Predictions - No Chapter This Week (Author Illness)

Just like with Enel i also don't see the point of Bellamy back in the story It's like i'm hearing that later on Hodi will be back which is impossible

Let's talk about samurais Looking forward to see the new chap

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jinsomnia's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Nuts Re: One Piece 701 Discussion/ 702 Predictions - No Chapter This Week (Author Illness)

Long time since i have a post...

well.. looking at how Doflaming's skill work (can cut rubber so easily), how would luffy have a chance against him? then i thought the answer is HAKI. however, since doflamingo's seems lika already mastered haki more than luffy, how else luffy fight him?

for this reason, i'm sitting in the luffy-to-have-fire-logia camp!

can't wait for this week's chapter!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 701 Discussion/ 702 Predictions - No Chapter This Week (Author Illness)

i dont think that bellamy will be bad but a coalition of old characters pissed at DD will be a good way to teach the SH a lesson that they shouldn't stop
    they should push, pull, crush until they succeed
    otherwise your enemies will come back to haunt you

dreams are over and beyond our common sense but its what motivates all of us including luffy

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Just like with Enel i also don't see the point of Bellamy back in the story It's like i'm hearing that later on Hodi will be back which is impossible

Let's talk about samurais Looking forward to see the new chap
    I disagree with Enel, but otherwise i dont see minor villains making a comeback for sure. Enel had a long cover story already, he might be reintroduced down the line. He was also the first real Haki logia user we saw.

Hordy will probably make a comeback only to be squashed in a second. Him getting older invites an angle with Bonney healing him at some stage.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

I dont think Bellamy reintroduction would mean anything. Everyone of the strawhats is stronger than he was, and with whitebeard confirming existence of one piece, the belief in era of dreams being over is clearly useless.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hokageji View Post
    I dont think Bellamy reintroduction would mean anything. Everyone of the strawhats is stronger than he was, and with whitebeard confirming existence of one piece, the belief in era of dreams being over is clearly useless.
    That's left for Oda to decide. Bellamy wasn't really that weak, just dumb. I don't see Nami, Usopp or Brook being stronger than him. Let's be realistic a little. But far from it than he should reappear now. Even if Dofla left him alive, he got kicked out of his crew. Sarkiss is the new captain, or at least was and he's a lot more likely to appear on Dressrosa. And get pawned really fast.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Just like with Enel i also don't see the point of Bellamy back in the story
    Oda said that he's not done with Enel yet when one of the fans asked him if we gonna see Enel again. Enel's side story on the moon is meant to serve a yet unknown purpose.
    Check Out My Music
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n48pStnecmw
    My Predictions:
    Big Mom gonna have the plague plague fruit or plant plant fruit

Kaido gonna have nuke nuke fruit

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jinsomnia View Post
    Long time since i have a post...

well.. looking at how Doflaming's skill work (can cut rubber so easily), how would luffy have a chance against him? then i thought the answer is HAKI. however, since doflamingo's seems lika already mastered haki more than luffy, how else luffy fight him?

for this reason, i'm sitting in the luffy-to-have-fire-logia camp!

can't wait for this week's chapter!
    how about luffy having better and stronger haki than dd?

New Reply
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34