Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Yukimura versus Ryoma game

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yukimura versus Ryoma game

I was reading POT again and it just occurred to me this game is actually pretty contradictory to everything Yukimura said about how victory is the only thing that matters. All he had to is step into the court before Ryoma gets there and he'd win. Sanada must have slapped Yukimura silly after losing that game because the only reason Yukimura was lost was that he's trying pose in his jacket looking cool instead of entering the court like he's supposed to. Heck, Sanada took Yukimura and got booed by everyone in the name of winning, but Yukimura can't take his own advice for a guaranteed win!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yukimura versus Ryoma game

Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    I was reading POT again and it just occurred to me this game is actually pretty contradictory to everything Yukimura said about how victory is the only thing that matters. All he had to is step into the court before Ryoma gets there and he'd win. Sanada must have slapped Yukimura silly after losing that game because the only reason Yukimura was lost was that he's trying pose in his jacket looking cool instead of entering the court like he's supposed to. Heck, Sanada took Yukimura and got booed by everyone in the name of winning, but Yukimura can't take his own advice for a guaranteed win!
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Yukimura is still sick, what do you expect from a sick guy
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Picture didn't load, but I assume it's probably Yukimura talking about how Rikkidai always crush their enemy head on? That's all great except he told Sanada to stop fighting Tezuka head on because winning was all that matters. Sanada got called a dirty player for following Yukimura's advice and Yukimura didn't practice what he preach, and even by the twisted standards of POT, I'd assume had Yukimura just step in people wouldn't boo him and say he's a dirty player for um, standing on the court at the time he's supposed to.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Picture didn't load, but I assume it's probably Yukimura talking about how Rikkidai always crush their enemy head on? That's all great except he told Sanada to stop fighting Tezuka head on because winning was all that matters. Sanada got called a dirty player for following Yukimura's advice and Yukimura didn't practice what he preach, and even by the twisted standards of POT, I'd assume had Yukimura just step in people wouldn't boo him and say he's a dirty player for um, standing on the court at the time he's supposed to.
    It didn't load? crap...

http://i40.mangareader.net/prince-of...nis-648130.jpg

It's actually Sanada talking (when he helped Echizen to get back his memory).
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It didn't load? crap...

Sanada helping Ryoma is perfectly fine. That still doesn't change the fact that Ryoma was obviously way too late to the match and should've been disqualified on that alone. Sanada, who probably wrote the book on 'how to crush your enemy head-on', was forced to abandon his philsophy all the in name of winning for the team. He was ridiculed for being a dirty player in the game against Tezuka but he sucked up his pride for the win. Indeed if he did not listen to Yukimura, then it'd be 2-1 Seigaku at D1 and Golden Pair would just bulldoze their opponent 6-0 since they can already use synchro at any time and only gave up those games to stall time for Ryoma, which would be completely unnecessary if they're up 2-1 instead of the other way around.

If Sanada can suck up his pride and be called a 'dirty player', which is clearly a big deal to him, why can't Yukimura just simply walk into the court at the assigned time for a win? Even if the crowd start booing him and call him a dirty player, so what? It's no more than what Sanada went through to get the win for the team.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

It didn't load? crap...

Still didn't. It's mangareader. Simply put, people in U.S. can't view some shounen manga from that site, at all.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

New Reply