Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Best Moment in Chapter! (Since it was a big chapter, multiple choices can be made)

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • The color pages

21 23.08%
  • Grey and Juvia combo attack/win

14 15.38%
  • Juvia not letting go of Grey's hand

30 32.97%
  • Finding out how boss Erza's new suit is

10 10.99%
  • Erza putting the beat down on Minerva

21 23.08%
  • The 5 FT members standing strong and wounded in front of Sting

40 43.96%
  • Sting's surrender/FT wins

17 18.68%
  • Sting and Lector's reunion

13 14.29%
  • The beginning of the Eclipse plan

19 20.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 322 Discussion / 323 Predictions

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 322 Discussion / 323 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MAX_COLA_POWER!'s Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 322 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    Wait...
    Sting does nothing?
    You know the ol military strategy, take out the leader of a team, the team itself falters. Either that or all 5 members of that team learned Haoushoku Haki^^;;.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the tournament had the ending, that I more or less thought it would have...

I really hope, that the Eclipse gate related plot is going to be... a little more interesting, compared to the tournament part of this arc (which, seems to have ... already ended)

Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Now I want FT to get the fuck outta there so the dragons can nuke everybody in town.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
    Now I want FT to get the fuck outta there so the dragons can nuke everybody in town.
    you are one sadist dude!!! lol!! but i think you are right. there will be massacre in the town and probably FT with friends will prevail.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I used to hate.Minerva. I didn't like the beat down she gave lucy, even though I don't like Lucy. Her actions were wrong, and she's a coward above all else but I do appreciate her character. She serves her purpose so far...I don't hate her anymore ever since Erza blocked kagura's sword..Honestly, I lovee Erza but not as much as I love Lluvia and mirajane..It is because of her battles that I can't appreciate her like I want to or used to. It is over played now..

Couldn't have said better myself..plzz bring the dragons..Although, I am at this point where I don't believe even the dragons can harm Ft..They'll always be okay in the end..
    Last edited by benelori; March 08, 2013 at 05:47 AM.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Who knows, we might have to brace ourselves for 7 years more timeskip.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member okaneman's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Sting did well standing (literally) before FT members. Then the princess was indeed lying after all.. Or Sting might be possessed by "Holy Evil" just like Rogue and pawn all FT & win LOL..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

All that hate here scares me a bit. Don't get me wrong, I also don't like how it turned out and think the outcome is a bit cheap. But seriously, BanishingSorrow: Last week Laxus quite easily beat the number 5 wizard saint of Fiore, who just defeated a God Slayer moments ago with one hit. Minerva, however, was hyped quite a bit outside of battles and the nature of her magic seems really powerful. I'm not agreeing on how powerful she ought to be. In the battle in the water sphere she just stood there and watched the whole time - Sabretooth only stated she COULD have beaten all others in an instant, but honestly this whole arc was about Sabretooth overestimating themselves. All she did was negating Juvia's attack with her magic (who she didn't defeat by the way, because she fell out of the sphere). Then she was "fighting" against Lucy, the most favorable opponent she could have. She just used the nature! of her magic to steal Lucy's keys and thus put her out of the ability to use any magic at all. In that final battle she beat Milliana and took her hostage in order to let Erza and Kagura fight each other.. latter she cheap-shot behind. I'll gladly change my opinion if you can show me some pages in which we clearly see that Minerva's power is anywhere near Jura's. Personally i think she is weaker than Erza's last opponent, Asuma. THAT fight's ending was really cheap. But this time Erza saw through her magic (an ability Erza showed several times in this manga), something nobody else achieved yet. I also don't hate Minerva and her magic is quite cool. She just isn't that strong in terms of raw power, just overhyped by her own guild.
    And about that second origin release: What's wrong with her releasing it? It's said to be a second container of magic power within you. The other FT members were passively strenghtens because they access both of their containers at once i guess, so they're basically drawing twice the magical power from before at once. Erza might just have not accessed that second container despite having it unlocked. She may have invented a technique with which she could release the complete magical power of her second container at once.
    And before someone's going to shitstorm me: These are just possible explanations. I don't demand that those are right or anything like that. I'm just sick of readers who seem to read FT just to rage about how it is. Each and every arc it's the same! You should know how FT after 322 chapters by now. In the end FT always wins. And Erza always wins against her opponents. I admit this all makes FT a bit boring, because the outcome at the end of the arc is always quite clear. If you want to see heroes lose and die, find a proper manga for you. Don't blame FT that it isn't that way. And if you don't like it that way, don't read it. I'm just sick of this crying, because i enjoy the discussions and opinions that are exchanged here . But there are too many posts sometimes which are just a pain in the ass and a waste of time to read, because you know that those people don't want to discuss, they just want to hate.
    Haters gonna hate.

12. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm quite disappointed that we will never know who was worth 5 points in the Fairy Tail team.

Though the picture of the 5 members still standing was good.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MMolch's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

In before Sting is the 5-points-guy in his team, and trashing all 5 exhausted members of Fairy Tail.

And I'm not sure if someone pointed it out in a previous post, but I bet that that "weird feeling" on Milliana's back is Lector.
    (Sorry if this got mentioned before)
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/321/3
    Last edited by MMolch; March 08, 2013 at 03:08 AM.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MMolch View Post
    In before Sting is the 5-points-guy in his team, and trashing all 5 exhausted members of Fairy Tail.

And I'm not sure if someone pointed it out in a previous post, but I bet that that "weird feeling" on Milliana's back is Lector.
    (Sorry if this got mentioned before)
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/321/3
    Sting was neither worth 5 points not defeated them. In one picture you see the final Fairy Tail 64 points score with a +1, which means that they just get 1 point by defeating Sting.

Last week score : 56
    Lyon + Chelya defeat +2 = 58
    Minerva defeat +5 = 63
    Sting defeat + 1 = 64

To be honest, unless being possessed by Chuck Norris and having Hashirama cells, Sting couldn't do squat against the 5 members in a straight battle.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet it went like this:

Sting: Alright, y'all are tired, time to use that power that killed Heinekenlugia, *then he saw Laxus with his pimp jacket*OoO, *falls to his knees in tears*, I'm not worthy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

I see, so the rant continues over a very fair and Fairy Tail-like end ... and I really was looking forward in discussing this chapter's CONTENT. But I know, I'm "no real fan of Fairy Tail" and such Bullshit. So, screw it.
    Last edited by hoeru; March 08, 2013 at 04:32 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    I see, so the rant continues over a very fair and Fairy Tail-like end ... and I really was looking forward in discussing this chapter's CONTENT. But I know, I'm "no real fan of Fairy Tail" and such Bullshit. So, screw it.
    i like the way the story is heading. just waiting for all hell to break lose. we got 3 first generation dragion slayers, 1 second generation and 2 third generation. plus we have 2 god slayers. it would be awesome to see how they stand against a real dragon.

New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast