Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Theory: Uzumaki clan knew how to seal the Sharingan activation.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Theory: Uzumaki clan knew how to seal the Sharingan activation.

It seems to me that the being related to the Senju clan would make them one of the strongest clans in the manga. How likely is it that they lost in a war to just any other clan? Is it possible that the Uchiha took them out? Maybe Madara was forced to take his brothers eyes because his were sealed. Did Madara know for sure that the EMS existed? Or did he take his brothers eyes cause he lost his and was the stronger of the 2 so his brother agreed to it for the good of the clan?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Theory: Uzumaki clan knew how to seal the Sharingan activation.

They didn't lose in war, they were massacred. Perhaps by the Uchiha, can't say for sure. I'd say they probably teamed up on the Uzumaki to erase their sealing powers off of the world.
    The thing about EMS was probably learned through the Uchiha Shrine relics.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for clarifying that.
    Last edited by redrob098; March 01, 2013 at 11:10 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha. Imagine Madara. I will crush you all... Then some random Uzumaki pops and does same handseals and Madara goes blind... Not that would be funny

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I tend to think, provided there was some method to seal it off, some of the Uchiha were going to accept that fate. The awakening of Sharingan is the end result of a traumatic experience, so, there is no way all clan members would be willing to be accursed with some everlasting hatred that is going to consummate them to death.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Did SO6P have children after becoming jin? Maybe Sharingan is evil chakra from 10 tails manipulating Uchiha. I mean it would be perfect to pray on a person hurt emotionally. That is when the Sharingan activates.. All the tailed beasts can think and act so why can't the 10 tails...

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Surely if there was such a seal, Konoha would have already had it in their possession from the previous era. That said, their destruction probably was done by Madara, so that he could pilfer their secrets and eventually come up with the means to free the Kyuubi from an Uzumaki.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe that because so much was lost from that era. No one is as strong as Hashirama or Madara in Naruto's era.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

It's entirely possible that the Uzumaki developed a way to seal the Sharigan and that caused Madara or other Uchiha to wipe them out in a mass genocide. Then again, the only reason the Uchiha would have a reason to wipe them out is if the Uzumaki made it known to Uchiha "hey we can seal your powers".

Of course, the Uchiha could have sought them out, but then it's strange as to why they would be the ones to kill them, especially if it was for something they wanted.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought it was said that the Uzumaki were attacked by different shinobi because of their high-level sealing techs? So basically they were jumped by everybody, as is the tradition in the Naruto shinobi world; other nations taking advantage of a village's problem to seize jutsus and whatnot.

That or it was just one nation that attacked them. Whoever it is, we haven't seen anyone else possessing these kind of sealing techs so far.
    Last edited by Notak; March 02, 2013 at 08:45 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redrob098 View Post
    I can't believe that because so much was lost from that era. No one is as strong as Hashirama or Madara in Naruto's era.
    We haven't heard of anything being lost, but in fact the opposite, with the current Jinchuuriki seals all coming from the original Rikudou Sennin's seal. And those two are unique because of the way they were. Even during their time, there was no one as strong, so that doesn't mean anything.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    I thought it was said that the Uzumaki were attacked by different shinobi because of their high-level sealing techs? So basically they were jumped by everybody, as is the tradition in the Naruto shinobi world; other nations taking advantage of a village's problem to seize jutsus and whatnot.

That or it was just one nation that attacked them. Whoever it is, we haven't seen anyone else possessing these kind of sealing techs so far.
    That's according to kushina. But that's somehow impossible. I even doubt there's a clan or nation who's powerful enough to wipe out the entire uzumaki clan. They're suppose to be a sealing masters, so creating a powerful barrier to disable their enemies to enter/attack their village is just a piece of cake. They're a clan who has an amazing like force, large chakra pool and unique abilities. Yea, maybe there's something more with that incident.

And i really doubt the uchiha or madara are the responsible for that mass genocide. Why? because madara at that time was in his amazing cave recovering from his own sort of operation, waiting for his rinnegan to awaken, digging around and placing a trap or secret route for obito. And the uchiha clan are busy for the police force position.

Maybe it's all about betrayal. The one who killed the uzumaki are the uzumaki themselves.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    We haven't heard of anything being lost, but in fact the opposite, with the current Jinchuuriki seals all coming from the original Rikudou Sennin's seal. And those two are unique because of the way they were. Even during their time, there was no one as strong, shoo that doesn't mean anything.
    We'll I meant in terms of how Tsunade being the grand daughter of the god of shinobi and a jinchuriki not being near their level and no other Uchiha before sasuke besides Madara ever had an EMS in all the years before the massacre. No shinobi ever was stronger then SO6P. I just feel that over the generations shinobi have gotten weaker. Could Minato compare to Jaraiya or Orochimaru? I think he would put up a good fight but no I don't believe Minato had the ability to beat either of them. Could Kakashi compare to Minato? No again Minato is stronger. Not by all that much though. Kakashi doesn't have much chakra. I believe Minato would outlast him even though they are both tactical geniuses. This is my humble opinion and I have no problem being proven wrong. Shinobi in general aren't strong in Naruto's era. Chakra defies evolution. Children should be more we'll adapted then parents not less. The Uchiha lost their will to be a dominant clan. Was Minato the last shinobi to have a S/T jutsu? I believe so. Every clan simply specializes in 1 aspect. Bugs, Dogs, shadows, sand, puppets, byakugan etc. All the shinobi could do a lot better...
    Last edited by redrob098; March 03, 2013 at 02:05 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    That's according to kushina. But that's somehow impossible. I even doubt there's a clan or nation who's powerful enough to wipe out the entire uzumaki clan. They're suppose to be a sealing masters, so creating a powerful barrier to disable their enemies to enter/attack their village is just a piece of cake. They're a clan who has an amazing like force, large chakra pool and unique abilities. Yea, maybe there's something more with that incident.

And i really doubt the uchiha or madara are the responsible for that mass genocide. Why? because madara at that time was in his amazing cave recovering from his own sort of operation, waiting for his rinnegan to awaken, digging around and placing a trap or secret route for obito. And the uchiha clan are busy for the police force position.

Maybe it's all about betrayal. The one who killed the uzumaki are the uzumaki themselves.
    Maybe they were ganged up on, with way too many villages taking shots at them. Dunno if they had barriers and stuff but it does make sense. I always imagined their village as one with great talent and jutsus, but not with enough military power.

Of course I'm referring to the whole Hidden Eddy village, not just the Uzumaki clan, unless the entire village were Uzumakis...

My guesses:

- Tobi had a hand in it while he was controlling the Mizukage (the Hidden Mist is close to where the Eddys was) to seek out their jutsus, to more easily capture and seal the Jinchuuriki

- Madara had a hand in it, to seek out a good host for his Rinnegan as Nagato was an Uzumaki.
    Last edited by Notak; March 03, 2013 at 06:04 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redrob098 View Post
    We'll I meant in terms of how Tsunade being the grand daughter of the god of shinobi and a jinchuriki not being near their level and no other Uchiha before sasuke besides Madara ever had an EMS in all the years before the massacre. No shinobi ever was stronger then SO6P. I just feel that over the generations shinobi have gotten weaker. Could Minato compare to Jaraiya or Orochimaru? I think he would put up a good fight but no I don't believe Minato had the ability to beat either of them. Could Kakashi compare to Minato? No again Minato is stronger. Not by all that much though. Kakashi doesn't have much chakra. I believe Minato would outlast him even though they are both tactical geniuses. This is my humble opinion and I have no problem being proven wrong. Shinobi in general aren't strong in Naruto's era. Chakra defies evolution. Children should be more we'll adapted then parents not less. The Uchiha lost their will to be a dominant clan. Was Minato the last shinobi to have a S/T jutsu? I believe so. Every clan simply specializes in 1 aspect. Bugs, Dogs, shadows, sand, puppets, byakugan etc. All the shinobi could do a lot better...
    Tsunade has neither her grandfather's Mokuton or grandmother's unique chakra, so of course she would lack their skills. And Itachi implied there were Uchiha's before that had gained EMS, which is how they discovered exactly what is needed to gain it. Minato shouldn't have had any major challenge with the Sannins. The only thing they got over him is durability, which still wouldn't prevent them from being taken down eventually. And Minato is faster then Kakashi, which is why he would likely win against the latter. The children are more adapted, as shown with Team Ten, Neji, and the Uchiha brothers. The Uchiha clan didn't lose their will, they wanted peace. Even then, they were still considered fearsome enough that even the Hokage and Anbu force couldn't challenge them in a direct confrontation. S/T techniques are seemingly rare by nature, so that doesn't mean much. And the clans have always specialized in specific aspects.

Anyway, the current war has shown otherwise. We have had several of the current generation defeat the legends of the past generation. There was that whole thing with the KinGin brothers. Gaara defeated his father and the Nidaime Mizukage. Naruto took down the Sandaime Raikage. Even before that, we had Shikamaru take down Hidan, and Sasuke take down Orochimaru.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast