Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 7.2 / 10)

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

1 3.85%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

3 11.54%
  • 8 (Epic)

12 46.15%
  • 7 (Good)

5 19.23%
  • 6 (Average)

1 3.85%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 7.69%
  • 4 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 3 (Horrible)

1 3.85%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

1 3.85%
New Reply
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 137 Discussions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 137 Spoiler Thread

TSS posted the Chapter 137 Title

Claymore - Scene 137 -「その者の名は]

"Name of that Person"

It may be referring to Priscilla rememering Teresa's name, the identity of Riful-Doll, or even Cassandra remembering the name of her Cynthia-like dead friend.
    I can't wait till the chapter comes out!

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 9 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that Teresa is the obvious choice here. And hopefully Clare will stop acting cool and go berserk again destroying everything in her path (including Helen) ;P.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nixl's Avatar
    Country
    Ajman
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's not get ahead of ourselves Gooral. If Claire goes berserk now then the likelihood of Priscilla killing more characters goes down. I mean....we still have Deneve.

Of course Claire could kill some people, but a maxed out mecha-Priscilla and a "fuck-all approach" Claire, together, would hopefully kill far more.

Let's stay optimistic gentlemen and probably one lady.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I can say one thing for sure: if Yagi kills anyone of the Fab 4 off in this chapter I'll raise my rating of it from 7 to 8 (yeah, it dropped from 10 to 7 in just 2 years because of consecutive shitty chapters with ass-pulls, Deneve/Miria not being dead, etc.) and if Miria dies I'll raise it another point and add it to favourites again (on MAL).

But it's not going to happen so I'll probably drop my rating soon to 6.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Some other spoiler (found on TSS forum):

Spoiler: Chinese show

Spoiler: Google gibberish show

Looks like Octavia dies, Clare goes berserk and Miria and co. try to stop her and Priscilla replicates further while Rubel and Dae make some more comments while watching all this and eating popcorn.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Edit:
    Claymore is very high this month in ToC: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3370574
    Last edited by Goral; March 30, 2013 at 10:51 AM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Please, let Claire go crazy!
    Only "surpassing her crazyness" Claire will finally become complete IMO......but of course for that to happen she has first to go crazy,lol.

About one of the fab4 dying.......i would be ok with it 'cause it could become a strong point for the story, but tbh between Miria, Deneve and Helen, Helen wouldn't be my choice since it is one of the few comic elements in this manga.....even if thinking about it, if one of the other 2 dies i think it will take a while for Helen to joke again....
    Miria would be my first choice since it will force everyone else to grow even more, especially Claire since she'll have no choice if not to become the new leader, taking more responsability on herself and basically changing her approach to the group that she taken so far.
    Till Miria is around Claire knows that there is a great leader to guide the group, but without her she can't escape her role as a leader, and that would be an interesting change (and test) for her character.
    Last edited by MalakTawus; March 30, 2013 at 12:02 PM.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly if any of the ghosts should die, it should either be Miria or Deneve. Mira because after already having a fake out you'd think she's safe. Deneve because with her regen she comes across as the hardest to kill. Of course I'd wait for confermation before assuming Helen is actually dead.

Is it just me or is it weird to want charecters you like to die?

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Is it just me or is it weird to want charecters you like to die?
    Well, it feels a bit weird,lol.
    The "problem" is that the more crazy situations the fab4 see in their life, the more it seems unbelivable for them to survive.

....but if, for example, the fab4 won't be in the middle of the big fight (almost surely between Claire and Prissy) it wouldn't be strange for them to stay alive again

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leroid's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm hoping that nobody dies just because so many want oh so badly for someone to die.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Couple of things:

1) That spoiler is probably true....I can't really say why, except that it probably is - it doesn't seem to imply that it has much development, it's got at least one big thing (Helen getting hurt) that gets our attention and makes us worry, and coupled with the little bits of new info that we're bound to get, generally leads to a new cliffhanger for next month.

2) Miria also wanting the others to leave, and Deneve and co say "No" seems typical......though "and co"? I haven't seen the chapter yet, and I already know it's just going to be Dr.D because Tabitha and all the rest can't stick up for themselves, and bossy Deneve, who is unbelievably beautiful but has needed a firm dressing down (you know what I mean) for the last year or so (whether because she acts like a bullying mouthpiece for Yagi or because she is one, or constantly feels the need to insult her commanders) is running her mouth again and feels like "speaking" for everyone. I love both of these characters, but the fact that Miria still is trying to be a martyr and put everything on herself, and Deneve is still yelling at her and telling her what to do, kind of implies that both of them really have grown all that much.....which doesn't surprise me and why I think the spoiler is probably right.

Tabitha should punch both of them until they are unrecognizable - it would get all three of them massive development that's been pent-up for years now. Tabitha needs to stick up for herself and get the development people want so Miria will be impressed and make-out with her, Miria needs to stop wanting to have a death wish so much so that Tabitha actually can make out with her, and Deneve needs to stop hiding behind her good looks and not act so darn insufferable all the time so she can join in and all of them can make-out with Raki....lucky punk.

3) Octavia dies? What's wrong Yagi? Haven't I been supportive enough? Why do you insist on making characters that at least look generally interesting and then killing them off barely after they've grown on me? I can understand if you're trying to make focus on the characters that have already been largely established and you want to focus on developing them, except for the fact that you really haven't been doing that and haven't been for quite some time - Tabitha is still waiting for her, several, great shining moments and she was introduced years ago. All that build-up for the ZAOs? They die before I even remember their names (and my gosh Roxanne, you would have been a wonderful villain), Raciella, for goodness sake, we never even really had a proper story about her/it, and the build-up behind her was even bigger....Cassandra is still around, sure, but unless she's breaking from her spell or whatever and finally joins the Ghosts, I'm honestly not sure what to think of her.

Can we finally get some decent character development again? It's like a stagnant cycle of introducing new characters, killing them off immediately, and saving the old ones who don't do anything.

4) Helen dying....No, that won't happen, I sincerely doubt it - we know how much favoritism Helen and Deneve have from Yagi, which is why they even survived this long against ridiculous odds. I may make for a bit of a scare, and if something really does happen, I would be shocking....but I feel it's slim to none that it's anything she won't just laugh about later.

*sigh......Goodbye Tavi, I hardly knew you (no, really): I know you're just a different version of Riful (which isn't necessarily bad), but and your Awakened form is an amalgam of other people's forms (which isn't necessarily bad), which basically speaks for all the AB's at Rabona now, but you were at least the most interesting.

(If anyone feels I'm being sarcastic and cynical, I'm sorry: I just finished watching hilarious video-game reviews from someone who's, well, sarcastic and cynical)
    Last edited by Shiek927; March 30, 2013 at 12:52 PM.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    Couple of things:

1) That spoiler is probably true....I can't really say why, except that it probably is - it doesn't seem to imply that it has much development, it's got at least one big thing (Helen getting hurt) that gets our attention and makes us worry, and coupled with the little bits of new info that we're bound to get, generally leads to a new cliffhanger for next month.

2) Miria also wanting the others to leave, and Deneve and co say "No" seems typical......though "and co"? I haven't seen the chapter yet, and I already know it's just going to be Dr.D because Tabitha and all the rest can't stick up for themselves, and bossy Deneve, who is unbelievably beautiful but has needed a firm dressing down (you know what I mean) for the last year or so (whether because she acts like a bullying mouthpiece for Yagi or because she is one, or constantly feels the need to insult her commanders) is running her mouth again and feels like "speaking" for everyone. I love both of these characters, but the fact that Miria still is trying to be a martyr and put everything on herself, and Deneve is still yelling at her and telling her what to do, kind of implies that both of them really have grown all that much.....which doesn't surprise me and why I think the spoiler is probably right.

Tabitha should punch both of them until they are unrecognizable - it would get all three of them massive development that's been pent-up for years now. Tabitha needs to stick up for herself and get the development people want so Miria will be impressed and make-out with her, Miria needs to stop wanting to have a death wish so much so that Tabitha actually can make out with her, and Deneve needs to stop hiding behind her good looks and not act so darn insufferable all the time so she can join in and all of them can make-out with Raki....lucky punk.

3) Octavia dies? What's wrong Yagi? Haven't I been supportive enough? Why do you insist on making characters that at least look generally interesting and then killing them off barely after they've grown on me? I can understand if you're trying to make focus on the characters that have already been largely established and you want to focus on developing them, except for the fact that you really haven't been doing that and haven't been for quite some time - Tabitha is still waiting for her, several, great shining moments and she was introduced years ago. All that build-up for the ZAOs? They die before I even remember their names (and my gosh Roxanne, you would have been a wonderful villain), Raciella, for goodness sake, we never even really had a proper story about her/it, and the build-up behind her was even bigger....Cassandra is still around, sure, but unless she's breaking from her spell or whatever and finally joins the Ghosts, I'm honestly not sure what to think of her.

Can we finally get some decent character development again? It's like a stagnant cycle of introducing new characters, killing them off immediately, and saving the old ones who don't do anything.

4) Helen dying....No, that won't happen, I sincerely doubt it - we know how much favoritism Helen and Deneve have from Yagi, which is why they even survived this long against ridiculous odds. I may make for a bit of a scare, and if something really does happen, I would be shocking....but I feel it's slim to none that it's anything she won't just laugh about later.

*sigh......Goodbye Tavi, I hardly knew you (no, really): I know you're just a different version of Riful (which isn't necessarily bad), but and your Awakened form is an amalgam of other people's forms (which isn't necessarily bad), which basically speaks for all the AB's at Rabona now, but you were at least the most interesting.

(If anyone feels I'm being sarcastic and cynical, I'm sorry: I just finished watching hilarious video-game reviews from someone who's, well, sarcastic and cynical)
    hopefully we get to find out what this creature is before she dies.... or if she even dies this chapter. although a singluar thoguth fills my head about her.
    this thing came from riful's legs...... where is riful's upper body? you klnow, where the brain and all is?

actually..... i could think of a reason why helen would die. perhaps acting as a living shield for a teammate, taking the hit for any one of the other phantoms, especially deneve.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

actually i think that deneve has a fairly good udnerstanding of her teamates, and is probably the most capable leader after miria. miria is fairly self sacraficing, and to a point is strategically correct in such situations. with her abi lities he is more likely to survive or at least b e useful than the others, even clare. deneve and helen jsut do not possess the abilities that would allow them to survive or even make a stand agaisnt the monster, and clare, second strongest amongst them after miria, though arguably as strong, needs to live herself in order to make sure there is someone strong enough to fight upcoming threats.

more than like yhe other three are not part of her retreat order, cause they are kinda far, far away from the battle. keeping those with more unique skills yet lower battle prowess out of harm's way. they are the backup in many ways, but can be icnredibly vital, especially miss healing fingers. if someone is critically injured, her life is more than required to continue on. ....... hell that makes me slightly worried myself. what would happen if she awoke?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leroid's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

I found something. http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2207781336

Spoiler

Spoiler show

Google Translation

Spoiler show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leroid View Post
    I found something. http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2207781336

Spoiler

Spoiler show

Google Translation

Spoiler show
    .....either thissi fake as shit or some character's name translates, from chinese, as obama..........
    that or google translate couldn't translate a bull's desire to gore you to death.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, what I was able to make out from that-
    Spoiler show
    I think.

LOL Obama. Well if we're still talking about male warriors I guess that name could happen. Course considering that it's almost april fools, I can see at least one attempt at a fake spoiler happening.

Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    .....either thissi fake as shit or some character's name translates, from chinese, as obama..........
    that or google translate couldn't translate a bull's desire to gore you to death.
    Actually that sounds about right. Google translate is aweful with Chines and Japanese. The two are actually supposed to be pretty tricky to translate, and even worse when it's a program that can only attempt direct translations.
    Last edited by Super Angillis; March 30, 2013 at 03:49 PM.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Super Angillis View Post
    Okay, what I was able to make out from that-
    Spoiler show
    I think.

LOL Obama. Well if we're still talking about male warriors I guess that name could happen. Course considering that it's almost april fools, I can see at least one attempt at a fake spoiler happening.

Actually that sounds about right. Google translate is aweful with Chines and Japanese. The two are actually supposed to be pretty tricky to translate, and even worse when it's a program that can only attempt direct translations.
    especialyl hard with chinese i hear. i heard once that a phrase that would mean you are independant in english would translate itno being selfish in chinese.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Roflmao, Number 12 Obama....I've forgotten how hilarious the spoilers can be XD

I'm guessing the No.1 Islamic force is referring to Isley....I suddenly picture him in a turban XD
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

22. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast