Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 7.2 / 10)

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

1 3.85%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

3 11.54%
  • 8 (Epic)

12 46.15%
  • 7 (Good)

5 19.23%
  • 6 (Average)

1 3.85%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 7.69%
  • 4 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 3 (Horrible)

1 3.85%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

1 3.85%
New Reply
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 137 Discussions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Claymore 137 Discussions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Charlie; April 05, 2013 at 09:25 PM.
    "I'm a legal alien in the Netherlands "

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 137 Spoiler Thread

TSS posted this:

Claymore - Scene 137 -「還沒出...」

還沒出 = Still Not Out.

I don't think that's the chapter title, or slight possibility that is a trolling title lol
    Maybe we have a slightly late new chapter this month...

Update. 3-30-13

TSS posted the Chapter 137 Title

Claymore - Scene 137 -「その者の名は]

"Name of that Person"

A Spoiler Pops Up

Source: baidu
    Credit: 二●呆

Spoiler
    Spoiler show

Google Translation
    Spoiler show

What I can made out.
    Spoiler show

Thanks Gene and TSS for the chapter!

Here is my translation! Enjoy!

Chapter 137 - Name of that Person

The appearance of the unforgettable enemy is using the Dust Eater technique..!!
    • Clare: Priscilla...

The brutal opponents with staggering potential are reduced to the ground.
    • Miria: Ha...ha...
    • Helen: Ha...ha....
    • Deneve: Ha...ha...
    • Clare: Ha..ha...
    • Helen: Sh...shit... Without Miria's warning, we would have been cut to pieces together just like those awaken beings.
    • Miria: I was able to respond quick enough due to the detailed battle information obtained from Audrey. That is Cassandra's special technique when she was a warrior.
    • Helen: But, that is no longer Cassandra's face. That face is...
    • Miria: Calm down, Clare. Judging by the other parts beside that upper body and the use of that special technique, she has not completely transform into Priscilla.
    • Miria: Besides, the awaken beings are not completely wiped out yet.
    • Helen: Only two among those seven survived?
    • Chronos: It's three.
    • Helen: You two!!
    • Chronos: We are planning to just contently observe, but it doesn't look like it is possible now.
    • Lars: That one is call Europa, her specialty is feigning death.
    • Helen: Eh?
    • Europa: Hehe
    • Europa: I thought with that number of people, it would have been finished in simple manner. Never thought it would end up being this troublesome.
    • Helen: What...!!
    • Chronos: Europa the Sloth. Just like her name implies, when she is feeling troublesome during a battle, she would feign death just like that. She would have already been a No.1 if not for a personality like that.
    • Chronos: Among all the awakening beings here, she is the one closest to being an Abyssal.
    • Europa: If after I finish off that playful child, you guys deliver me all those entrails from those human in Rabona, then perhaps I would consider it.
    • Helen: What...
    • Miria: I' sorry. We won't make this kind of deal with you.
    • Miria: But, if you let her go just like that, then from now on food won't ever be secured.
    • Europa: Fine. I would believe your silly words for now. Besides, I'm already in this form.
    • Europa: After changing into this form, my stomach grows hungrier much quicker. Since we are doing it, let's finish her off asap.
    • Chronos: Heh. Just like in the past, you are not a serious one.
    • Chronos: Don't say something disgusting like stop her from advancing, we need to completely obviate this insane Abyssal.
    • Miria: Ku..
    • Miria: This is... The awaken forms of the last male warriors, Chronos and Lars..
    • Miria: Among that many awaken beings, only these five are left.
    • Miria: However, these five are no ordinary ones. Except the Abyssal Ones, they are the strongest five in this land.
    • Octavia: I won't let you use that move before the second time.
    • Helen: Clare! Miria!
    • Miria: Go! Clare!
    • Dae: The killing between these two beings that surpass the Abyssal. To be able to witness this kind of battle, even causes me to feel the need to thank God.
    • Dae: The clash between these two awaken beings with rightfully acclaimed immerse powers. One could say that the powers from both sides are matching.
    • Dae: However, the difference between their origins of power is still far too big. The gap between them would only grow bigger as the battle drags on.
    • Dae: Metaphorically, Priscilla is a live volcano, a volcano that uses its mountain form to contain and seal all the endless fire. Compare to that, the other side exists using large amount of fuel from the ground to keep burning up an intense fire.
    • Dae: Even if we consider that both fires have the same amount of power, when the fuel are used up the fire in the ground would eventually be extinguished.
    • Rubel: In other words, doesn't matter how much uncertainty there is, the outcome can always be predicted?
    • Rubel: As your present for letting me know this much, I would tell you about an interesting matter.
    • Dae: An interesting matter...?
    • Rubel: The experiments you did in the past, with the flesh and blood of the loved ones infected by yoma. Especially those experiments where the young girls were implanted with the flesh and blood of their loved ones into their body, and raised them into becoming warriors.
    • Dae: Hoho... That. Of course, I did something like that a few times during a time period. However, it did not yield any remarkable result. In the end, this experiment was of course nothing fascinating.
    • Rubel: The fact is there was indeed some results obtained.
    • Dae: What?
    • Rubel: Of course, at the areas where you could observe it did not create any noticeable results. But, after a decade or so, it did happen during battles.
    • Rubel: A portion of the warriors were able to half awaken.

The outcomes at the two battlegrounds are coming to a reach!! The last mystery of the warriors are being revealed..! Deciding the moment of fate is near!!

(P.S. I'm not 100% confident at my translation of the possible No.1's name or her nickname)
    *Edit. Thanks Utsune for translated name of the possible No.1 twin tails girl - Europa the Sloth.

*Important Info*
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; April 02, 2013 at 10:54 PM.

3. Thanks 15 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

It's probably a temporary title to let everyone (who reads Chinese) know how things stand. We will probably get a real title in a day (possibly earlier and maybe even whole chapter).

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner yueyouko's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Claymore 137 Spoiler Thread

I saw some fake spoiler. Lars and Chronos are discussing about Riful and Dauf and how their love story started. LOL, it's fake, but who knows?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not posting the obvisious fake spoiler about Lars and Chronos on the Riful and Dauf. lol

A Spoiler Pops Up

Spoiler show

Google Translation
    Spoiler show

What I can made out.
    Spoiler show

About the spoiler... I hope it's not true, nothing much going beside that part with...
    I hope that part about Helen is not true!
    Noooooooooooooooo! Helen!

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by God Eye Galatea View Post
    I'm not posting the obvisious fake spoiler about Lars and Chronos on the Riful and Dauf. lol

A Spoiler Pops Up

Spoiler show

Google Translation
    Spoiler show

What I can made out.
    Spoiler show

About the spoiler... I hope it's not true, nothing much going beside that part with...
    I hope that part about Helen is not true!
    Noooooooooooooooo! Helen!
    yeesh, that would be sudden and horrifying for helen.... though maybe they mean she lost her legs or something. shrugs. hope it is not her suddenly dying.
    riful doll certainly put up a good fight though. unfortunately priscilla's uniqe skill might hqave been too much to overcome without a actual stratagem. hopefully we figure out where it came from before riful doll is ended.

what intersts me, if it was all true, is clare acting strangely. what is going on? does she sense something? is it related to priscilla gaining the upper hand? or something unrelated?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    yeesh, that would be sudden and horrifying for helen.... though maybe they mean she lost her legs or something. shrugs. hope it is not her suddenly dying.
    riful doll certainly put up a good fight though. unfortunately priscilla's uniqe skill might hqave been too much to overcome without a actual stratagem. hopefully we figure out where it came from before riful doll is ended.

what intersts me, if it was all true, is clare acting strangely. what is going on? does she sense something? is it related to priscilla gaining the upper hand? or something unrelated?

sounds like hellen will have to go over her limit again to save her own hide once again.
    clare acting strange? i assume that means that clare is figuring out what the meaning of the secret of her own body is. the more she learns it the scarier she will get lol.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

at this point in time due to how even Miria didn't die when she should of

Spoiler show

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
    at this point in time due to how even Miria didn't die when she should of

Spoiler show
    the rule is that it is not a plot shiled or armor unless they survive impossible harm or avoid a killing blow in an unexplainable way.
    so basically if the character somehow dodges priscilla at point blank range, if they are not miria who is an expert of that kind of thing, and or survive a mortal wound without aid.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

To Dodge a poin blank range attack they would have to be lot faster than the one who make the attack, this case faster than Priscilla which if obvious they are inferior's in
    every way possible.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope that rumor about Helen is not true, come on she is mine 2'nd most lovable Claymore. The only Claymore Troll in existence, she cannot die.

I am VERY interested in why is Clare acting strange, this could mean that she maybe have some of plan how to kill Prissy.

As for Riful Doll I am not surprised at all, she was like Awakened Beings just ordinary cannon fodder to hold Priscilla down.

And damn it Yagi, make Chronos and Lars actually do something other than commenting live....
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Useless post incoming:
    HELEN!?!!???
    Please be fake
    If she dies I'm gonna miss her mad, she makes me laugh the most throughout the series after all *heart*

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope the Helen spoiler is true, and she dies.

Helen is my 3rd favourite Claymore and it would hurt my heart, but if she dies then it means for me that the shocking, utterly CLAYMORE days of the Pieta battle and Teresa's death are not gone forever.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member claremore's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The name of the chapter is 'the name of that person' according to the TSS site
    i will assume the title is referring to priscilla's opponent. hopefully we will know what it is already.
    (then again this title can mean anything)

-reading about the spoiler with claire acting strange, this title might apply if there's some kind of lost memory or something. plus priscilla's opponent isn't exactly a person.
    Last edited by claremore; March 30, 2013 at 07:20 AM.

23. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Helen dies there goes 95% of the series humor and expressions for Claymores. I'm hoping it's wrong, but since I think we're in the endgame I wouldn't be certain. I guess the only thing to do is wait for a better summery. After all this is a google translation. "Helen looses the entire upper body down" sounds like it's a simple translation, but then with google translate things can get very messed up. It may not mean that she looses her entire upper body, but instead looses everything down from her upper body, in which case she can still be alive.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

25. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast