Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 7.2 / 10)

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

1 3.85%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

3 11.54%
  • 8 (Epic)

12 46.15%
  • 7 (Good)

5 19.23%
  • 6 (Average)

1 3.85%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 7.69%
  • 4 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 3 (Horrible)

1 3.85%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

1 3.85%
New Reply
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 137 Discussions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Most likely those two guys were the first to acquire dragonic powers, makes sense considering the guy who makes Claymores and the guy who collect their expenses having been around since the system was first created.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 137 Spoiler Thread

Thx all for telling me how to pronounce the name in the right way, because you know having Arabic as my first language although give me the advantage of mastering any language and pronouncing any letter no matter how hard it is like:
    nacht (ch) in Dutch which is considered very easy to me, but still it doesn't matter that I can tell how to pronounce it in the right way because it wasn't written in my language and so I needed help in this which I appreciate a lot

As for the meaning of the name, it does make quite a sense because the way she looks is quite amazing and quite difficult to deal with which as I believe will be a pain for all the warriors to kill her.

As for the other ABs, Lars is the least interesting for me, because he is lucky to make it this far all because of Choronos and so I'm not expecting much from him. Now for the muscular girl, now I'm more and more interested to know her name because most likely she is a N.2 or N.3 which make her quite powerful. And BTW, why the one with those projectiles died? Because for me, it looks like she got a severe hit but yet not something to die from (page one, the one flying)..

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, it was an odd chapter.

Rubel's new reveal is new, but not surprising as it's Rubel.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Yeah, it was an odd chapter.

Rubel's new reveal is new, but not surprising as it's Rubel.
    i figured they would get into riful dolls origins. but its good to know that the organisations really made up of awaken beings. however, this is pretty perplexing as to how they hide their true form from claymores. i mean if you think about it. they the claymores, should have known their higher ups were awakens beings all along. it makes fighting ab's kinda null and void if you ask me. i mean seriously, this twist needs some explanation as to how they avoid claymore detection.

secondly, they wiped prisc out without flinching. totally pushed over it. now its down to the main battle royale. priss and riful doll vs the awakens and the claymores. while we still have a dozen and a half plot holes that have yet to be explained. kinda hoping he takes some time to fill some of these gaps. like, claires relation to the destroyer. the rifledoll existence. rakis not shown his face in a while. what the heck are the citizens doing right now that stayed behind? ehhh soo many story gaps right now.... they just need to out right take a day to plug all of em.

well at least claire has the ability to dig holes through ab's now like i expected her to.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Friday's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the head moment

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I say let us all wait for Gernot and MiB chapter, their releases are the most reliable of them all.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I think I'm going to stick with God Eye Galatea's translation on this one. I saw enough cases of them having the the wrong gender pronouns in the other one to make me very suspicious.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Super Angillis View Post
    Yeah, I think I'm going to stick with God Eye Galatea's translation on this one. I saw enough cases of them having the the wrong gender pronouns in the other one to make me very suspicious.
    Indeed. Their tl just seemed so off that the chapter didn't come off properly. The whole thing with Europa was strangely explained by the quick scan. I'm sticking with God Eye Galatea's translation for now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Panda's release is the worst release ever in Claymore history!! Couldn't read more than 5 pages!! Every time I think of it, I can only say: God bless you Galatea..

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner xFile's Avatar
    Country
    Nicaragua
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter is more of the same blah, blah, blah ...
    But Rubel's words bring something new:
    Dae experiment with several warriors, introducing the flesh of their loved ones in them (eg Teresa in Clare, but present at 4 stars), Rubel tells Dae that this experiment was not unsuccessful at all and that is about to bear fruit in the battlefield.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

"The chapter is more of the same blah, blah, blah ..."
    Basically that resumes the last 3 years.

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't read the raw but read the Chinese sub from TSS. It seems last a few pages are very different. Rubel and Dae didn't say anything about them being awakened. Just mentioned about Dae's experiment using yoma flesh or rather infested human flesh as suppose to DD flesh directly. Basically those that are able to half awaken are different and Clare is even more different because she is using warrior flesh as supposed to yoma flesh.

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Heads up to GEG for the wonderful translation. Seriously, the other one gave me a migraine.

From what I can understand, the Fab 4 were transplanted with yoma flesh that used to be their loved ones/relatives? That's quite interesting. What could be the reason why this is so? Given how Dae said that Priscilla's hatred for what is inside her is the root of her power, I'm guessing Yagi will mention something about love. Perhaps it is their loved ones' wishes to keep them safe by providing them with powers while keeping them from truly becoming ABs? While the others likely don't know about what lies inside them, Clare is fully aware of it. I'd venture a guess that it is her superfluous love for what is inside her that boosts her abilities beyond what is expected of her.

As for other things... Surprise, surprise. We have a pseudo-AO in the mix. Europa's background is quite funny, as is her ability to "play possum." Her design is also somewhat interesting, particularly the face that has both horizontal and vertical symmetry. Her main body seems small, possibly smaller than even Hysteria, but her offensive capacity is impressive, being able to slice through Cassandra's base that easily. Chronos and Lars seem a bit plain in comparison, but are well-designed in their own right. Chronos seems to be more strength-oriented while Lars seems to be more speed-oriented.

As expected, the Riful-like being has already reached her limit. I'm betting she kicks the bucket next scene.

Oh, and it's nice to be back. I've been a bit busy these past few months... Hehe.
    Last edited by Fermat; April 03, 2013 at 05:42 AM.

18. Like 7 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dark Night's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, all other things being equal between Priscilla and Riful-Doll (which is not certain), it was going to come down to regeneration. It's kinda sad she's already out of steam, and it doesn't look like she has made a dent in Priscilla's yoki reserves.

First it was the Destroyer, then Riful-Doll, but to no avail. We're back to square one when it comes to how the Ghosts will deal with Priscilla. Judging by the lack of awestruck reaction when Clare went to 10%, I'm assuming she's still nowhere near Teresa. So, back to awakening I guess.
    Shiro 2

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

In case you haven't noticed Gernot has released his translation: http://mangahelpers.com/t/gernot/releases/37506

He wouldn't be able to do so this soon if not for Gene (from TSS) who kindly provided him with a Japanese script of the chapter.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Miria has calmed Clare down as if she was a dog. I don't like it at all. Clare with her almost Galatea-level youki sensing abilities should know better than Miria that Cassandra wasn't Priscilla. Yagi is downgrading Clare again to create an illusion that Miria knows what she's doing and isn't retarded. Seriously, Yagi has downgraded Clare to the role of Pavlov's dog. She reacted by releasing the moment she saw Priscilla's face and immediately withdrew once Miria gave the command. WTF? Change the title to Miriamore instead of Claremore if you want to show off Miria at the cost of Clare. Seriously, this is pathetic. Claymore has lost another point in my ranking. Miria again is in the front and Clare on the background.

The fight with Cassandra was also pathetic. It doesn't make sense that suddenly she could have been defeated so easily. Yeah, there is Europa revelation but her not acting sooner doesn't fit her description. If she wanted to use as little energy as she could she should have attacked Cassandra before she even started fighting back and just obliterated her if it was that easy. There was a pointless build-up as it turned out, all this hype for an Abyssal One, who was supposedly the strongest of all (after all she defeated Roxanne and one-shot Hysteria plus it had Priscilla-upgrade) was bullshit. The same situation was with Hysteria... And how come hasn't Clare nor Tabitha noticed that Europa was near Abyssal level? Especially Tabitha who met her long before Cassandra was close and before Priscilla and quasi-Riful (which is another ass-pull on Yagi's part but I'll go back to that later) were present (in case someone would want to argue that her youki was dwarfed by theirs). I don't believe that she had Priscilla-like skills of hiding her youki and assuming that Tabitha had at least Renee's level of youki sensing it should have been a piece of cake for her once she stood next to her.

So yeah, Chronos, Lars and Europa were waiting with doing anything until weaker ABs were killed instead of attacking all at once and destroying Cassandra quicker and with less effort (similar to how Fab 7 disposed of Agatha). Yeah, that makes sense...
    And Yagi doesn't even hide the fact that Riful vs. Priscilla is a filler fight. In fact he said it straight: it's only a matter of time before Riful's batteries run out of energy and she will be crushed by Priscilla. P A T H E T I C. Volcano analogy is also laughable, although hopefully Yagi intended it that way (reminding fans about awful anime ending).

As for the Rubel revealing to Dae the term "half-awakeneds", it's the only good thing about this chapter. Finally some real progress in the story which reveals something interesting.

The winner of the chapter though is ZOMBIE HORSE:

21. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast