Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Orochimaru becomes 4th Hokage

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Orochimaru becomes 4th Hokage

How would the series be different if Orochimaru was chosen above Minato to become 4th Hokage...

- Would the Uchiha be massacred
    - Would the Tsunade ever come back to the village
    - Would Minato be able to protect his team without having any other responsibilities
    - Would Minato still die..
    - Would Konoha become weaker, or stronger
    - How would the story change...
    - What of the Sound..
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Orochimaru becomes 4th Hokage

is he evil still or is he a good version of oro? if he was a goodie konoha would be stronger because if was with them as it would mean hiruzen wouldnt be killed and sasuke most liekly wouldnt have left the village. i dont know if he would have gona along with the uchiha massacre since we only know his evil personality but if he didnt itachi would also still be with the village and possibly shisui too. there is alot of speculation with this scenario though. orochimaru most liekly would have been with mianto and kushina during narutos birth and could have helped against tobi.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Orochimaru becomes 4th Hokage

If we assume that his lab was never found...

Konoha would be stronger. He's probably expand his experimentation and jutsu orientation and get more people working on it.

Konoha ninja would probably have more bloodline augmentation, chakra weapon augmentation, probably various other tricks.

Orochimaru would've gotten sharingan at some point. You might even have Edo Tensei guards for Konoha. I could see Orochimaru summoning the old Hokage anyway - it would be seen as an amazing achievement to have brought the old Hokage back to life... especially as immortal, infinite chakra super ninja.

There would probably still be rebellion from anti-progress types. Uchiha... I'd expect them to fear a sharingan enhanced Orochimaru, especially considering all the other powers he'd have or be acquiring and the augmented soldiers in his hands.

(Even with very few talented people he had interesting stuff happening. With a full village of talent to leverage... Orochimaru's village would be devastating)

I'd expect Orochimaru's long term control and vision to result in something like: Netheril - very knowledge oriented. Kinda like long term Nazi control. Might be nasty, but they'd be powerful and growing stronger through innovation.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply