Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 530 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 530 Discussion / 531 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I don't think the manga necessarily implies masaki was taken in because her parents died. Its a possibility however the manga leaves room for that to not be the case. for all we know both families simply came to an understanding with each other and masaki went to live with the ishida family.
    3rd last panel:
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be cool if the Kurosaki Quincy family is still out there, or whatever is left of it. Ichigo, meet your grandparents please.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DraMas26 View Post
    3rd last panel:
    Spoiler show
    Ah, I forgot about that detail. Speaking of details:
    http://mangahelpers.com/t/cnet128/releases/30129
    In this translation about grandpa rin it says something quite different from funeral. It was a memorial where tsukishima inserted himself into, not a funeral.

Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Ah, I forgot about that detail. Speaking of details:
    http://mangahelpers.com/t/cnet128/releases/30129
    In this translation about grandpa rin it says something quite different from funeral. It was a memorial where tsukishima inserted himself into, not a funeral.
    Can memorials occur years after someone has died?

I only know of the ones that occur right after someone is dead.

EDIT: Nvm I found the info:

http://ancientworlds.net/aw/Article/1082456
    Last edited by DraMas26; March 17, 2013 at 01:39 AM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kisuke u.'s Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Why nimeya forbade ichigo to revert to the SS? Maybe it has the same repercussions as Isshin’s going there, since ichigo’s quincy powers have been awakened, so may be that will reveal s.th to the SS as well. What if Isshin hided the true identity of Masaki and just made the excuse of marrying to a human?

we all have our journeys to make.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think that he had any other reason than giving Ichigo more motivation.
    Besides what can Ichigo do withou a Zan? He even lost to the Asauchi. G13 have too many things to deal wioth right now. Ichigo would be in the way.
    Besides to open a senkaimon you need a Zanpaktou. As for now the only one who can do a copy of Senkaimon is Uraara and Urahara isnt around and when he will be he surelly will have a lot of work to do and Isshin.... welll I dont think that he would see Ichigo going to SS right now as a good idea

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kisuke u. View Post
    Why nimeya forbade ichigo to revert to the SS? Maybe it has the same repercussions as Isshin’s going there, since ichigo’s quincy powers have been awakened, so may be that will reveal s.th to the SS as well. What if Isshin hided the true identity of Masaki and just made the excuse of marrying to a human?
    Nimayia kicked Ichi out into the living world, but it's not like he is unable to go to SS now. He just wants Ichi to find out who he is, why he is different from shinigami and therefore why he won't reforge Zangetsu.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kisuke u. View Post
    I don't think Nimaiya actually meant anything he said. He was just trying to be cruel to be kind. Besides Kirijn said himself that the SK had interest in Ichigo so I doubt Nimaiya kicked out the guy his master had 'fallen' for.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hrathgrath's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think a lot of good will come from Ichigo learning from his quincy roots. My one criticisim of his fighting, as everyone else has said at some point or another, is versatility. He has had basically the same moves as long as he's had a zanpakto. JUST HAD A THOUGHT!!! Wouldn't it be badass if Ichigo's quincy skills are BLACK instead of white/blue? If I remember right, when boss quincy looked at his blut vene it was dark.
    Each click for these guys is a level! Click and they will EVOLVE!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Nimayia kicked Ichi out into the living world, but it's not like he is unable to go to SS now. He just wants Ichi to find out who he is, why he is different from shinigami and therefore why he won't reforge Zangetsu.
    I was under the impression that Nimayia could not reforge the zanpaktou even if he wanted to.
    What Nimayia -Afrosan- does, is make zanpaktou-

While I can see him making a super deluxe version of the asauchi with tougher materials, and a stronger bridge to renjis soul-
    I cannot see him, making a zanpaktou for someone who forged their zanpaktou without an asauchi. Ichigo is kind of outside afrosans lineage of zanpaktous.

Now he knows (in my opinion) how he made his own zanpaktou, and he likely knows how ichigo will have to make his own. But before he can do that, he will need to find zangetsu again, I think that also means finding out all about his past.

Now that ichigos past has become relevant, his quincy awakening, could have changed the nature of his spirit- Im not saying zangetsu has quncy arrows now or anything, but Ichigo is not just finding out something about his mother- she had actual power, I think this is a new dynamic ichigo will have to incorporate into his soul.
    before he can do that, he needs to find out what her story is.

I also think that ichigo is zangetsu- after the FGT, he is one with him, - ichigo thinks his zanpaktou is broken in pieces, he is looking everywhere for it except his inner world.
    Ichigo is in one piece, zangetsu is in one piece.

the process of reforging or rematerializing himself into a blade, will be interesting to see.

--

oh an whats the deal with isshin? He knows why ichigo cannot reforge his sword- guess he broke his bankai at one point also.
    Last edited by DarkBankai; March 18, 2013 at 07:52 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member cleodux's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure if this was mention before. But when i saw Katagiri, i swear she might be Uryuu mother lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cleodux View Post
    I am not sure if this was mention before. But when i saw Katagiri, i swear she might be Uryuu mother lol.
    well if that happens, I guess Ishdas father gets disowned. He did say he didnt like quincy because theres no money in it.
    Implying hes tight on cash.- it would seem they are well off in this chapter.

LOl- Marry the maid, get kicked out of the trust fund! lol- no way.

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

He's a practising doctor, money will be the least of his problems, be sure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by cleodux View Post
    Many did. :P
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Practicing doctor? The guy is a skilled surgeon who owns a pretty massive hospital. The guy is pretty well off at large. He simply acknowledges quincy skills are not real life skills and have no practical purposes. He acknowledges being a quincy is about as useful and about as much of a career as being homeless old man in the woods. Which souken was by the time ishida was a kid.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

seems like this is a vasto lorde. One big Question why in the world is it in SS and how did it come ?
    I guess Aizen is behind it too but VL are sharp not dumb killers so why in the world is it related to this kind of disappearance? it will be better for it to snuck around the place to go to HM asap.

New Reply
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast