Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 530 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 530 Discussion / 531 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    That hollow resembles Ichigo's second hollow form a lot.
    Also, not quite a love triangle, but some guesses were almost right about that: Masaki was supposed to marry Ryuken. I wonder how Ryuken took Masaki's action when she married Isshin instead.
    Almost had it. :P As for how Ryuken took it, I get the feeling that he had a thing for the maid (I got that vibe from the chapter). On another note that "holow" at the end looks awfully like Ichigonator.

EDIT: Wouldn't it be funny if when the grand fisher appeared Ichigo went holow mode and had gone berserk and killed his mother.(would explain why she died so easily)
    Last edited by Sarex; March 13, 2013 at 03:57 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner silverquord's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

*Snort* That whole setup with Masaki + Ryuken would work too :laugh I was working towards Isshin being hollowfied during his encounter, but meeting a hollow that looks like "VL" hollow Ichigo would work too. That would explain why Ichigo is special, and his sisters are not.

It seems a bit funny Kubo seems to have forgotten Ryuken had darker hair in one of Uryuu's flashbacks? :P

----- UPDATE ----
    Quote Originally Posted by Zancrow View Post
    Rain = rain in ichigos inner world , the hollow = ichigos hollow form , and the hollow "arms" looks alot like ichigos bankai
    Excellent observation, zancrow. The arms do look like zangetsu the sword. ^_^
    Last edited by silverquord; March 13, 2013 at 03:57 AM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

On a fun note, I'm really surprised Souken had such a peaceful character himself when he was married to such a violent woman. Normally, he shouldn't even see his mid ages before passing away with that unending bickering.
    This marriage arrangement could well be one of the reasons Ryuken hated the Quincy's way himself and abandoned it by his own admission. That "You can't get money to live" excuse looks too lame to be true.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter! Clearly the hollow (Vasto Lorde I think) looks a lot like Ichigo's hollow! We can assume that this hollow is the one who gave Ichigo his hollow power. Certainly something related to Aizen...

So Masaki was the fiancée of Ishida's dad...
    Masaki is a pure Quincy Blood...That could explain why she is so powerful! She's the last one...Pretty sure she's from Bach's family!

This arc is very exciting!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

So, we've learnt that Masaki ISN'T Ryuken's sister, but was more accepted into the Ishida family to be the wife of Ryuken. It seems as though Masaki is a pureblood Quincy, and that it was important for her to raise a family with a Quincy in order to preserve the bloodline. It also looks like they've noticed that she's romantically involved with Ishinn.

As for this Hollow that Ishinn's facing; after seeing it, I'm 100% convinced it's got something to do with Ichigo's powers...not only does the mask resemble Ichigo's newer Hollow form (apart from the missing markings), but it's blade-like arms sorta resemble Ichigo's newer Zanpakutou form in Bankai.
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 530 Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Crazytype View Post
    Kubo is traveling to Germany? This can only mean one thing: explaining the backstory of quincys further and using german words (inflecting them wrongly) for fancy new quincy attacks. Maybe we see some german/european architecture?

Seems to me like he wants some inspiration on how to model the "Schattenreich". I wonder if he'll go there http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walhalla_temple, the hall of German Ancestors. Please don't let him focus on nazi architecture...

Apart from that: Wow, that hollow really looks like Ichigo's hollow form... THAT is an interesting twist.

So Masaki, Isshin and that hollow had a three way? No, just kidding. If Masaki killed that thing it may somehow have been absorbed by her or... some hougyokou action.. I really can't explain that and i hope Kubo has a good explanation.

I can see Isshin having a really hard time fighting that hollow. However, Masaki seems to be quite weak, maybe she just finished the hollow off. So Ryuken should have been married to her.. Isshin stole his wife but somehow they became friends. Maybe Isshin stayed in KT because he fell in love with her and had to protect her from the Quincy.. no, he couldn't have protected her without Shinigami powers.

Seems like i can't find a good theory.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sarex View Post
    Almost had it. :P As for how Ryuken took it, I get the feeling that he had a thing for the maid (I got that vibe from the chapter). On another note that "holow" at the end looks awfully like Ichigonator.

EDIT: Wouldn't it be funny if when the grand fisher appeared Ichigo went holow mode and had gone berserk and killed his mother.(would explain why she died so easily)
    Hmmm... Ryuken marrying Katagiri makes quite a lot of sense. She's probably where Uryu's hair comes from. BTW, that would be a real twist in the knife if Ichigo's hollow side came out when GF attacked both Masaki and Ichigo, and Ichigo ended up killing Masaki.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Hm. So maybe that Hollow (who simply HAS to be a Vasto Lord) attacked Masaki, and that's the reason why Ichigo has his Hollow side looking like that, and that's also the reason he's able to use Fullbring.
    Well wasnt another Hollow was shown or said to attack masak (IN which she was killed)i, some time ago in Manga

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Parisienne View Post
    Great chapter! Clearly the hollow (Vasto Lorde I think) looks a lot like Ichigo's hollow! We can assume that this hollow is the one who gave Ichigo his hollow power. Certainly something related to Aizen...

Masaki is a pure Quincy Blood...That could explain why she is so powerful! She's the last one...Pretty sure she's from Bach's family!

This arc is very exciting!
    If she was from Bach's family , how could she be the last one of her family ?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, after a few minutes to process, theory time?

Okay, the whole Masaki thing is neat, but hardly much to discuss, pretty straightforward and all.

The Hollow, though, THAT's interesting. It looks an AWFUL lot like Ichigo, huh? I assume this... thing is Aizen's doing. I mean, we can't say for sure yet, God forbid we think we've got it straight and Kubo pulls another fast one on us. For the time being, let us assume that it's Aizen's fault, like everything else in the whole manga.

Okay, I think we can also rule out an Arrancar. The mask looked pretty intact. Yeah, we didn't see all of it, so it could be broken, but I feel that it's a reasonable assumption. Vasto Lordes, then? It's human sized, still a pure Hollow, from what we can tell, and seems incredibly powerful. So, has Kubo finally revealed the first manga Vasto Lorde? I certainly hope so. It's about time, since they've been hyped for, what, how many years?

The more interesting thing, is that it seems eerily similar to Ichigo, namely the mask shape and the horns, from Ichigo's latest Hollow form. Actually, it looks a bit like that form, mixed with his regular Bankai, if it is indeed black in colour, and I'm not mistaking the manga's colouring... again...

I think it's entirely to early to make any guesses about how this thing is related to Ichigo, since we've, you know, seen a grand total of two panels of the thing, and we'll have to wait 2 weeks to see anything else... god damn your illness, Kubo...

However, I'm certain that we can assume it is related to Ichigo in some way. The similarities are frankly just too uncanny for there not to be some connection. Kubo may be a troll, but he's not an idiot; he's done this for a reason.

Since I am a Hollow Ichigo fan... and we haven't properly seen him in years... I'll just count this as a Hichigo moment... for myself.

Any thoughts? Did I get anything wrong?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sarex View Post
    Hm, pretty good theory, that is. The Grand Fisher was strong, but someone with Quincy powers wouldn't be defeated by the likes of him. Perhaps Masaki also lost her powers at some point.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    Hmmm... Ryuken marrying Katagiri makes quite a lot of sense. She's probably where Uryu's hair comes from. BTW, that would be a real twist in the knife if Ichigo's hollow side came out when GF attacked both Masaki and Ichigo, and Ichigo ended up killing Masaki.
    Well he did go berserk once already when his live was in dire danger (ichigonator), so it wouldn't be a stretch that the grand fisher managed to wound him before his mother could intervene.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Hm, pretty good theory, that is. The Grand Fisher was strong, but someone with Quincy powers wouldn't be defeated by the likes of him. Perhaps Masaki also lost her powers at some point.
    It's more, I think, that she didn't want to attack/harm her own son (or adopted son(we'll see about this)).
    Last edited by Sarex; March 13, 2013 at 04:09 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    So, we've learnt that Masaki ISN'T Ryuken's sister, but was more accepted into the Ishida family to be the wife of Ryuken. It seems as though Masaki is a pureblood Quincy, and that it was important for her to raise a family with a Quincy in order to preserve the bloodline. It also looks like they've noticed that she's romantically involved with Ishinn.
    No, that's not the case. Isshin just left Soul Society, how is she involved with him? They've yet to meet in this back story.
    As for this Hollow that Ishinn's facing; after seeing it, I'm 100% convinced it's got something to do with Ichigo's powers...not only does the mask resemble Ichigo's newer Hollow form (apart from the missing markings), but it's blade-like arms sorta resemble Ichigo's newer Zanpakutou form in Bankai.
    Could be. But if this hollow is somehow connected to Ichigo, then Isshin either doesn't kill him and he escapes or he somehow fuses with Ichigo by fusing with Isshin? That's the only thing I can relate that this hollow becomes a part of Ichigo.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

This hollow is surely the reason as to why Ichigo have fullbring and the reasone as to why Ichigos hollow form loked as it looked. The hollow injured Masaki as we seen in chapter 528.
    Also its not VL or arrancar its

BadKarma
    Tousen:虚に標的虚化の能力を搭載する事には成功しているのですが・・・
    We’ve succeeded in equipping a hollow with the ability to cause targeted hollowification…

Its hollow created by Aizen, Tosen and Gin. Most likely if it would land a direct hit on Isshin he would turn nto a holow.... or maybe he was almost turned but he used FGT to get rid of his power and its stoped the transformation. ANyway if its at the level of VL or higher than Isshin couldnt win with just 20% of his power
    Quote Quote:
    It seems a bit funny Kubo seems to have forgotten Ryuken had darker hair in one of Uryuu's flashbacks? :P
    Its just the anime

Quote Quote:
    The Kurosakis and the Ishidas are pure blod. The same Isshin is pure blood since he is the son of 2 sginigamies so Ichigo is from pure blood Shinigami and Pure blod Quincy. He is really pure. Maybe besides the hollow poart. He was the first to be born so he's the only one to gain hollow powers since all the reiatsu that Masaki hed in her from the hollow who attacked her was given to Ichigo
    Last edited by ReiWen; March 13, 2013 at 04:15 AM.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So Uryuu's mother is the maid, who I assume is a Quincy as well. Now this Hollow, da fuq. It looks so much like Hollow Ichigo, this is interesting. This should confirm that there were arrancar before Aizen made them. Also, if its not an arrancar it is probably a Vasto Lorde. It looks an awful lot like Ichigo's hollowfied form though. Oh baby, actually getting excited for Bleach again.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ReiWen View Post
    This hollow is surely the reason as to why Ichigo have fullbring and the reasone as to why Ichigos hollow form loked as it looked. The hollow injured Masaki as we seen in chapter 528.
    Also its not VL or arrancar its

BadKarma
    Tousen:虚に標的虚化の能力を搭載する事には成功しているのですが・・・
    We’ve succeeded in equipping a hollow with the ability to cause targeted hollowification…

Its hollow created by Aizen, Tosen and Gin. Most likely if it would land a direct hit on Isshin he would turn nto a holow.... or maybe he was almost turned but he used FGT to get rid of his power and its stoped the transformation. ANyway if its at the level of VL or higher than Isshin couldnt win with just 20% of his power
    I'm not sure if that is a proper translation though. The way I understood it, it was meant to say that they succeeded in turning a hollow, they were still experimenting on turning humans as well. But ya judging from its appearance it is like a Viazard type or indeed a Vasto Lorde.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

What hinted that they learnt about her being involved romantically in Ishin (At that point WAS SHE ???)

New Reply
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast