Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 530 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 530 Discussion / 531 Predictions

By breaking that chain or putting it off. You know that's the first problem with his sword after all, it being broken. Plus it's an action manga, so let's asume it can be taken off for the plots convenience by having something like this clip:
    Last edited by Schabrak; March 15, 2013 at 08:57 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kisuke u.'s Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

I highly doubt he used FGT on that VL/creature coz this is not a place to use such a technique and 2ndly it doesn't look that strong to survive it. We should look at the fact too that he gradually regained his powers which is same as Rukia ('s case).
    Ginjo might have stolen them from him instead of a willful transfer as happened with ichigo.

we all have our journeys to make.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo doesn't need any bow in order to shoot out arrows, do you still remember Ulq 2.0 used arrows on hollowfied Ichigo 2.0? Well, I expect Ichigo will do the same in the future, however this time he'll use black arrows!

I realized that I am merely a conscience programmed into a game.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MBVC View Post
    Ichigo doesn't need any bow in order to shoot out arrows, do you still remember Ulq 2.0 used arrows on hollowfied Ichigo 2.0? Well, I expect Ichigo will do the same in the future, however this time he'll use black arrows!
    Well, ulquiorra's weapon was "lanza del relampago" which was a resurreccion ability and technically a spear. It was completely unrelated to anything quincy... As for ichigo shooting arrows, the first thing would be for him to get a quincy cross. No quincy has actually used the arrows without the cross yet so there is no particular reason for us to think ichigo will be an exception. Now, if he does use quincy arrows at some point I would argue it will make the most sense for him to use it like other quincy in conjunction with their weapon of choice. In this particular case what would make the most sense is for ichigo to use his quincy cross alongside his shikai or bankai perhaps in a similar fashion to what kirge did. It will be interesting to see ichigo using getsuga tensho and quincy cross combined in the future.... His getsuga tensho is made by a zampakuto and it is similar to cero oscuras so combining it with the quincy arrows will result in an attach which has shinigami, hollow and quincy in it.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

He can link the cross with clip or chain of his zan. Still, Ulq is cool whether it was an arrow or spear.

I realized that I am merely a conscience programmed into a game.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, ulquiorra's weapon was "lanza del relampago" which was a resurreccion ability and technically a spear. It was completely unrelated to anything quincy... As for ichigo shooting arrows, the first thing would be for him to get a quincy cross. No quincy has actually used the arrows without the cross yet so there is no particular reason for us to think ichigo will be an exception. Now, if he does use quincy arrows at some point I would argue it will make the most sense for him to use it like other quincy in conjunction with their weapon of choice. In this particular case what would make the most sense is for ichigo to use his quincy cross alongside his shikai or bankai perhaps in a similar fashion to what kirge did. It will be interesting to see ichigo using getsuga tensho and quincy cross combined in the future.... His getsuga tensho is made by a zampakuto and it is similar to cero oscuras so combining it with the quincy arrows will result in an attach which has shinigami, hollow and quincy in it.
    Yeah, but I would bet that Juha Bach could maybe fire an arrow similar to that lance del relampago- I mean its destructive power was uber.
    And made ishdas arrows look like meaningless flashes of light.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

He already has his mighty fingerlaser for that. Yet we've seen the lightsword coming down as an arrow, so he shourly will have some kind of arrowish ability in his repertoire.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DraMas26 View Post
    Kubo being Kubo didn't left it ambiguous again..

I heard from someone (probably a translator but I'm not sure) in the RAW Masaki called Granny Ishida 'Oba-san'. That can meant aunt but it is also a way used to refer to middle aged women in Japan.
    oh,I'mk relieved then . so the ishida family isn't the only quincy one, the kurosaki were quincy too,though they were about to be estinguished.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

They had different surnames, so of course they aren't directly related to each other, that's what they talked about in the chapter. How can there be confusion about that? I would like to know if number of fields indicates a greater number of "earth" quincy still being alive, but scattered around.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    They had different surnames, so of course they aren't directly related to each other, that's what they talked about in the chapter. How can there be confusion about that? I would like to know if number of fields indicates a greater number of "earth" quincy still being alive, but scattered around.
    I personally don't think Masaki is blood related to the Ishidas but there's some possibility that she is.

Like suppose Soken had a sister who married a Kurosaki male Quincy and then took his surname. After that she gave birth to Masaki and later she died along with her husband. Thus Masaki is the last Kurosaki but is technically still blood related to the Ishidas. Cousin marriages aren't that big of a deal in Japan or many Asian countries anyway so there's still not 100% information with which we can rule out the possibility. Though like I said earlier, I personally don't think that's the case.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone thought of maybe his guard on his sword will be a quincy cross on his zanpakuto that would make the most sense
    All of this is Aizen's plan muwahahahahaaaa! Final Getusug Tensho again dammit (bye Aizen)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kisuke u.'s Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Well, probably it wasn't just about killing Hollows. Between the battle with Bach and the Quincy massacre, there is around a 800 year-gap, so, it's not as if the Quincy were immediately shut down right after they emerged as Hollow killers. Waiting that much wouldn't make sense in such a scenario if it was just about the soul balance.
    That massacre could well be an order of the Soul King, I'm guessing.
    There is also a theory that all souls are connected to the SK and quincys by eradicating the hollows (corrupted souls) were indirectly weakening the SK. Therefore their extermination was inevitable.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

I personally don't think Masaki is blood related to the Ishidas but there's some possibility that she is.
    Well, kubo has said that Isshin’s relation to Ryuuken will be revealed in this arc. Now we know that Isshin is related to Ryuuken through Masaki, so her (blood)relation with the Ishida’s will be uncovered, if there is any

we all have our journeys to make.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Like suppose Soken had a sister who married a Kurosaki male Quincy and then took his surname. After that she gave birth to Masaki and later she died along with her husband. Thus Masaki is the last Kurosaki but is technically still blood related to the Ishidas. Cousin marriages aren't that big of a deal in Japan or many Asian countries anyway so there's still not 100% information with which we can rule out the possibility. Though like I said earlier, I personally don't think that's the case.
    Talking about related people, what about the cousin the girls last saw at their *grandfathers* funeral. As far as it goes Tsukishima could only enter his presence in a existing memory. So the girls did attend a funeral and there was someone important enough to remember there. Since he cant change events.
    That part of the fullbringer arc will be interesting is my bet.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    Talking about related people, what about the cousin the girls last saw at their *grandfathers* funeral. As far as it goes Tsukishima could only enter his presence in a existing memory. So the girls did attend a funeral and there was someone important enough to remember there. Since he cant change events.
    That part of the fullbringer arc will be interesting is my bet.
    You just reminded me of something.

Yuzu says that they haven't seen their cousin since Grandpa Rin's funeral:

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/452/19

However the only grandpa they could have would be Masaki's father but this chapter Granny Ishida said Masaki (as a teenager) is the last Kurosaki. If that's the case then how could Grandpa Rin have died years later after Masaki had kids?

Tsukishima can only insert his presence into someone's past so logically he shouldn't have been able to create this illusion of Grandpa Rin's funeral because Yuzu shouldn't have been born until after he was dead.

Only explanation I can think of is if some people pretended to be Isshin's parents while he was in the Living World. Or maybe it's just a plot hole lol? Or maybe Masaki isn't the last kurosaki and Granny Ishida just kidnapped her in an effort to preserve her family's pure blood line?
    Last edited by DraMas26; March 16, 2013 at 04:34 PM.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the manga necessarily implies masaki was taken in because her parents died. Its a possibility however the manga leaves room for that to not be the case. for all we know both families simply came to an understanding with each other and masaki went to live with the ishida family.

New Reply
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast