Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Embarassing Moments

Aristocratic Assassin MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted LadyHatake's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Most Embarassing Moments

As a klutz (think Usagi from Sailor Moon ) I have many terribly embarrassing moments. After a particularly horrid one today, I figured I may as well share it so that the rest of the world can laugh at my gaffs.

I was on my way to class, riding my bike, crossing the street. As I was about to get onto the sidewalk, some other guy on a bike cuts me off. I swerve to avoid him, and I run straight into a lamp post, fly (literally!) off my bike onto the concrete, and as I do I hear people passing by in their cars laughing at me. And to top it off, the chain on my bike came off. :/ My elbow's scraped too. So, I had to walk my bike back to my dorm, then walk all the way back to class.

Who else has some stories?

I'm back :3

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member rabb's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Most Embaressing Moments

how bad is your elbow?

that wasnt really your fault though...

anywayz, the other day when i was doing all the paperwork to join the navy, i had to wake up at four, get breakfast, and ride the bus over to the MEPS building. as we get off the bus, i fail to notice the big honkin' cargo area above my head and crash right into it. the entire back of the bus was laughing at my dumb arse.
    I Am A United States Sailor.
    I Will Support And Defend The Constitution Of The United States Of America And I Will Obey The Orders Of Those Appointed Over Me.
    I Represent The Fighting Spirit Of The Navy, And Those Who Have Gone Before Me To Defend Freedom And Democracy Around The World.
    I Proudly Serve My Country's Navy Combat Team With Honor, Courage, And Commitment.
    I Am Committed To The Excellence And Fair Treatment Of All.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My elbow's not bad. It just stings, which is more annoying than painful.

And wow, ouch! I hate running into stuff ><

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member genkigemini's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay... the other day I was walking down the hallway in my house without the hall light on and I walked face first into the bathroom door because I did not realize that it was closed. I started laughing and told my husband so of course he laughed at me too.

(If this thread takes off, I will tell my most embarrasing moment.)

LadyHatake, my husband has been calling me Usagi for the last 8 years. It is my true nickname... I am such a klutz so you are so not alone! >_<
    ~ SARAH ~

Thank you to ericssj for the awesome signature!!!!!

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yoniekai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

lol i had a klutzy moment too. i have bad vision but i dont wear my glasses all the time cause i hate to. i was walking in the library and acting oh so cool to some girls when suddenly *bang* i didnt notice i was walking straight into a glass wall. it was damn transparent in my perspective that i had to touch it again to prove it was there. the bump was noisy so everybody looked in my direction and started laughing and pointing. i curse them all to hell.
    `(•.°)~

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Ichimaru Gin n Tonic's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

One of my most embarassing moment would be a few years ago when i was still in school.
    I rented a room very near campus and there are lots of other students living in that street, one of them is a very cute girl that i've been noticing for quite a while.
    One day, i found a stray kitten, while going back to my place. So, i took it home, clean it up and i was drying it outside my room (which is like a guest house, separated from the landladys' house).
    It was around 4pm and there was people walking back from campus, and it happened to be the regular schedule for that cute girl to go back from campus. So, i was cleaning the kitten (it was a white kitten with blue eyes) and i decided to name him Yoda. And then, right on schedule, the cute girl is walking by my place and she saw me feeding Yoda.

Imagine a slow motion moment when the girl of your dream enters your gate and came running to you, that would be similar to that moment. She was walking fast to my direction, and i was sitting on the porch feeding a very cuddly wuddly kitten. She finally reached my kitten and started petting the kitten. I was all the way, until she said, "Hey, this is a cute kitten. Is he yours?"
    There she was, the cute girl that's been on my mind for two months. Never talked to her, never had the guts to do so. Only watching her (not stalking her ) whenever she walks past my place. And now, she's sitting less than a meter away from me, petting my cat, and she was talking, to me! I was on Cloud number 11!
    After gaining my composure for a few nanoseconds, i then answered, "Yes it is. I found him near campus, do you like cat too?" And in my head, i can see myself living with her in a farm with 101 dalmatians cats. But, the unexpected happened, as i was saying "do you like cat too?" i drooled. it wasn't much but she definitely saw it...
    She then proceded to let go of Yoda, giving a very wary smile and starts to leave. I can only stand there and do nothing (unless imagining the Grim Reaper came and rip my head off my body). Without another word, the cute girl left and i was still standing there, trying to figure out how to kick myself on the head...
    What happened several days after that was pure Awkward Moment #5, she walks past my place very fast without glancing, even when i tried to put Yoda outside my room so she can at least look at my cat.

Fortunately for me, the cute girl turn out to be a good friend of a good friend of mine. We were finally introduced two months later and i got the chance to explain what really happened.
    Last edited by Ichimaru Gin n Tonic; September 25, 2007 at 02:46 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

that would've been an interesting convo "i swear i wasn't drooling about your body!" so did anything happen between you two, ya old dog?

and am i the only person here who cant seem to go a day without hitting that hollow space on your elbow? *has actually hit it twice today*
    I Will Support And Defend The Constitution Of The United States Of America And I Will Obey The Orders Of Those Appointed Over Me.
    I Represent The Fighting Spirit Of The Navy, And Those Who Have Gone Before Me To Defend Freedom And Democracy Around The World.
    I Proudly Serve My Country's Navy Combat Team With Honor, Courage, And Commitment.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

it was, i think my face was purple when we were introduced. but nothing happened though, the only thing changed was that she no longer know me as the drooling guy.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ddadain's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn... ._. Gin drool-ed.

My most embarrassing moment is when I ***************************

Shucks, it's a secret LOL >_<

It has got to do with a VERY LONG (more than 8 hours) road trip with my whole family, without any stop overs, along a busy high way :P Get my drift?

XD
    ¤

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yoniekai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

lol crapped your pants?
    `(•.°)~

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

wow, ddadain! that must've been some embarassing moment.
    but your family forgives you for that, right? (though some might ocassionally reminisce on that moment when you least expect it)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Windmillblade's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

When i was in eighth grade i had washed a new sweater i bought on a saturday... forgot to take it out the washing machine and i had woke up late on monday. I just grabed the sweater and put it on and ran to school and i dint notice till i got to class it smelled horrible.
    my classmates all started saying i smelled and everything it was horrible.I then left school to go back home.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

:x that sucks, Windmill. I remember once I was in a super rush and forgot to put on deodorant >.> From then on I have usually kept some in my purse XD Just in case

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Most Embarassing Moments

I guess one of my most embarrassing moments was when I was 13 years old, I had just gotten out of the shower and was walking into my room, not knowing that a girl (who would become a longtime friend, but we had just met recently at that point) was already inside the room (my parents had let her in, I guess they thought I was just peeing or something, not taking a shower) and I went to look out the window first, then I proceeded to take off my towel to get dressed, and then turned to walk to the closet... and there she was! Yikes! I screamed (couldn't help it, I was startled) and she hurried out of the room

I've had more embarrassing moments, but I guess that's one of my more memorable ones. A lot of my embarrassing moments consist of walking into poles while trying to carry on a conversation with somebody, along a sidewalk, etc.
    Last edited by Gold Knight; September 28, 2007 at 03:55 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Most Embarassing Moments

i just had a kinda embaressing moment. last thursday we rented a couple movies and a game from the blockbuster just around the corner. today i walked them back over, got back a couple of minutes later, right as it starts pouring out. no sooner do i sit down than i get a call from them saying "hi, you just returned two movies, and the empty case for one of our games" so i had to grab the game, stuff it in my halo 2 holder, and run it back across the parkinglot in the rain and try not to act really embaressed as i gave the game back, then ran back home, using the game holder to cover my head x.x

New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast