Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 16 of 134 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 2003

Thread: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

  1. #226
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    The issue is that can arranged marriage really be called "arranged" when the son or daughter has to consent to it? Otherwise, it's not really any different than your parents setting you up with someone. In this kind of scenario, no one is strong-arming you to marry this person. You're not breaking any laws by saying no. Good parents want what's best for their kids and for them to be happy.

    As far as actual arranged marriage where dowries and bride prices are involve goes, it's something completely foreign to me. Yes, it's a cultural difference and yes love may blossom after the fact, but it's not something I would want or be involved in.

  2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #227
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,463
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    TBH, I'm judging from the movies that the kid has a choice.

    But as to the last paragraph, I agree. It feels more like a business transaction than union of two people and families. I honestly don't agree with the whole thing behind dowry and price and whatever, and it's just one more thing that makes me dislike India even more.

    But love can blossom in any kind of arranged marriage, whether in "actual" or "consented." You may like the person, but not necessarily love them. That came after marriage.


    But I don't agree with how arranged marriage is worse than love marriage when both have their shares of risks and dangers.

  4. #228
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    But I don't agree with how arranged marriage is worse than love marriage when both have their shares of risks and dangers.
    Life is a journey. The best people learn from their mistakes. The same goes in cases of love and even marriage. At a certain point a person sometimes has to fuck up to really learn something. If parents have to pick and choose who you'll be with, how could they really know what you want? Yes, parents tend to know their children the best, but that doesn't go for EVERYTHING. I think in the cases where arranged marriage works out, it's just luck of the draw and extenuating circumstances, such as children and a home. There's plenty of people who stay together merely for that fact in regular marriage. The fact that your ability to choose for yourself is taken out of it is what doesn't sit well with me. At what point is a child an adult? Why are they not allowed to make a decision of that importance on their own?

    There's no doubt that a person's family influences their choices. A lot of things can factor into that. But I think that hardcore arranged marriage is a relic of the past. Back when people married much earlier, when they wouldn't even be considered adults by today's standards. When it could mean prosperity or poverty for your family. The comparison you make with "regular" marriage means nothing to me. Those problems you create on your own, and they weren't created because you were forced to accept an arrangement because it benefits your family.

  5. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #229
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,463
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    I never said they'd be right, just that they THINK they know what you want or what's perfect for you when it can be completely the opposite. My mom thinks a domesticated girl would be perfect for me when I want a girl who's not afraid to speak her mind and has a great sense of humor and intelligence. Maybe other guys don't care as long as they get a girl.

    I'm not sure if it's just luck of the draw, but in many cases arranged marriages tend to have bigger risk because it's easier for either side to pretend to be who they're not.

    Well, according to the movies, you can say whether you want to marry someone or not, if you approve of the girl that the parents found. In reality I have no idea.


    I'm not comparing it, I'm just saying that arranged marriages and love marriages have their fair share of risks. You can't say arranged marriages = loveless and thus cheating, as if love marriages don't have it. Likewise, you can't say (my aunt, her 30-40 year old daughter, and another aunt) love marriage causes divorce or women to run away while arranged marriage doesn't, because no matter what marriage it is she will likely run away if she's treated badly.

    Though honestly, I just don't get the logic of many who support arranged marriage or in other words, the older generations. :\

  7. #230
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I never said they'd be right, just that they THINK they know what you want or what's perfect for you when it can be completely the opposite. My mom thinks a domesticated girl would be perfect for me when I want a girl who's not afraid to speak her mind and has a great sense of humor and intelligence. Maybe other guys don't care as long as they get a girl.

    I'm not sure if it's just luck of the draw, but in many cases arranged marriages tend to have bigger risk because it's easier for either side to pretend to be who they're not.

    Well, according to the movies, you can say whether you want to marry someone or not, if you approve of the girl that the parents found. In reality I have no idea.


    I'm not comparing it, I'm just saying that arranged marriages and love marriages have their fair share of risks. You can't say arranged marriages = loveless and thus cheating, as if love marriages don't have it. Likewise, you can't say (my aunt, her 30-40 year old daughter, and another aunt) love marriage causes divorce or women to run away while arranged marriage doesn't, because no matter what marriage it is she will likely run away if she's treated badly.

    Though honestly, I just don't get the logic of many who support arranged marriage or in other words, the older generations. :\
    It's choice. It's deciding what you want. Not what your parents want. So it doesn't matter to me which method of marriage is more viable statistically. And if my parents felt the way your parents felt, I wouldn't care. They'd just have to live with the disappointment.

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #231
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,463
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    I don't care either, since I have to live with the girl, hopefully. <_< I don't even know how the tradition of arranged marriage started, but I can guess. But I have a jaded view towards Indian men from India, to be honest. Many I have seen or talked with have creeped me out somehow.

  10. #232
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    The issue is that can arranged marriage really be called "arranged" when the son or daughter has to consent to it? Otherwise, it's not really any different than your parents setting you up with someone. In this kind of scenario, no one is strong-arming you to marry this person. You're not breaking any laws by saying no. Good parents want what's best for their kids and for them to be happy.

    As far as actual arranged marriage where dowries and bride prices are involve goes, it's something completely foreign to me. Yes, it's a cultural difference and yes love may blossom after the fact, but it's not something I would want or be involved in.
    I suppose you can say the system has been upgraded slightly in regards to the right of choice.

    If the child doesn't want to, he or she can always refuse. This may or may or not be the case for some families that still follow the old archaic system to the very core. Where the parents have the final say and that's that.

    A first cousin of mine got married the 'arranged' way though she had a list of suitors and she chose the guy she wanted. The parents setup the whole process. However, dowries were exchanged by the two houses. In the end she chose the guy she wanted.

    Regarding the dowries, I recall my cousins dad was furious somewhat later (he kept a lid on it for a while) he felt he was short changed or something with the dowry. This is especially fun because he's a short tempered guy.

    Traditions, customs and things like that still play a very important factor. Not doing so will also be very disrespectful to the other side as well and cause disharmony, blah, blah,etc.


  11. #233
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Final Frontier
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,948
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Your views on arranged marriage seems to be based on what YOU think it's about, not on facts. As I've said, arranged marriages nowadays (or for at least a decade, if not more) usually require the kids' consent. It doesn't necessarily make the parents controlling jerks, though I won't deny Indian parents are controlling jerks. Many are anyway, there's even a meme about it - "beta, you mean doctor, not actor" or whatever. Arranged marriage isn't necessarily controlling, but what parents think is best, or think it's right. I find this practice to be much better than wives setting themselves on fire at their husband's funeral. I just don't get that practice at all.
    Of course my views on arranged marriage are what I think it's about. I think it's about parents selecting a spouse for their child, and forcing or manipulating their child into marrying that person, regardless of whether the child wants to or not. Then, to make it worse, you said your culture basically rejects (or at least frowns upon) divorce, so the person is stuck with that spouse, regardless of whether love comes after marriage or not. I think all of those values are ridiculous and make the parents controlling jerks! I don't personally know that many people that have dealt with the pressures of their parents arranging marriages, but I do know one person very well. Her mother and father chose a man for her when she was 16, she didn't like him, and decided to marry a man she truly loved when she was 18. Her parents resent her for it and are CONSTANTLY trying to manipulate her into leaving him and going with someone else just because they think he is "below" her. He loves her, can provide for her, is helping her through school, treats her as an equal, and makes her happy.

    So I'm sorry if what I know about arranged marriages is negative and that reflects on my views. I've just seen it wreck relationships with families for no sensable reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Among Indian culture, divorce (at least among older gens) is a taboo topic. But lower divorce rate can be attributed to sense of duty to stay together. And once again, "love" can happen AFTER marriage, it's very much possible.
    Why would you take a gamble on love coming AFTER marriage, when you can just fall in love before it? I mean, what the hell is the point in that?

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Oh, and love marriage doesn't have cheating, when two people love each other or loved each other. Totally valid point there.
    Did I say love marriages don't have cheating? Don't put words in my mouth. I don't even feel like I implied it. Of course they do. I'm just saying I am FAR less likely to fall in love with someone else and cheat on my loveless spouse than I am if I feel truly loyal and affectionate towards them. I doubt many people would say they would feel otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    You have totally negative and/or blind view on arranged marriage, from what I see. Before you accuse me of having a favorable view, I don't. My view is neutral in a consented arranged marriage, I'm only against forcing it.
    You would be right. I have a completely negative view on it.

    Ok. Consented arranged marriage.... I don't really think we're talking about the same thing here anymore. Do you mean (for example) the parent says, "honey, I think you and this guy would make a great couple. You should consider marrying him"? Ummm.... That's is by no definition "arranged marriage" in my head. That's suggested marriage. If that's what you're defending here, then I completely agree with you and there's nothing wrong with it. But you're using the words "arranged marriage" verrrryyyy loosely.

    ---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    The issue is that can arranged marriage really be called "arranged" when the son or daughter has to consent to it? Otherwise, it's not really any different than your parents setting you up with someone. In this kind of scenario, no one is strong-arming you to marry this person. You're not breaking any laws by saying no. Good parents want what's best for their kids and for them to be happy.
    Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't realize it, but it seems like Milly was defending something completely different than what I was attacking, and I didn't really notice it until you said that.

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #234
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    You guys seem to be mixing arranged marriages and forced marriages. They are not mutually interchangeable.

  14. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #235
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I suppose you can say the system has been upgraded slightly in regards to the right of choice.

    If the child doesn't want to, he or she can always refuse. This may or may or not be the case for some families that still follow the old archaic system to the very core. Where the parents have the final say and that's that.

    A first cousin of mine got married the 'arranged' way though she had a list of suitors and she chose the guy she wanted. The parents setup the whole process. However, dowries were exchanged by the two houses. In the end she chose the guy she wanted.

    Regarding the dowries, I recall my cousins dad was furious somewhat later (he kept a lid on it for a while) he felt he was short changed or something with the dowry. This is especially fun because he's a short tempered guy.

    Traditions, customs and things like that still play a very important factor. Not doing so will also be very disrespectful to the other side as well and cause disharmony, blah, blah,etc.
    I don't know where your cousin lives, but if she's an adult she didn't have to do marry him if she didn't want. Sure, you might be disowned by your family if they were the type, but I don't know.

    ---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    You guys seem to be mixing arranged marriages and forced marriages. They are not mutually interchangeable.
    We're thinking in terms of western laws and customs. There isn't such a thing as "forced" marriage here. There are examples of certain cult-ish religious groups who manipulate their children into marrying older men, usually involving polygamy. Other than that, you can't obtain a marriage license unless both people are adults, or the parents give consent. If you're over the age of consent (varies by state), but not legally an adult, a judge of the Orphan's Court also has to give approval.

  16. #236
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    We're thinking in terms of western laws and customs. There isn't such a thing as "forced" marriage here. There are examples of certain cult-ish religious groups who manipulate their children into marrying older men, usually involving polygamy. Other than that, you can't obtain a marriage license unless both people are adults, or the parents give consent. If you're over the age of consent (varies by state), but not legally an adult, a judge of the Orphan's Court also has to give approval.
    Of course there is such a thing as forced marriage in western laws. The concept of marriage by coercion is understood in terms of western laws and customs and it is illegal. An example is a girl getting pregnant and her father forcing her to marry the guy, shotgun weddings. Or someone being emotionally blackmailed to marry someone for immigration purposes. They are forced marriages and are illegal.

    We have a relatively large population here from the indian subcontinent and this subjects gets raised near constantly. The government literally has a 'forced marriage unit'. The best description of the two is put better by the government here.

    Quote Originally Posted by UK Goverment
    In a forced marriage, you are coerced into marrying someone against your will. You may be physically threatened or emotionally blackmailed to do so, or you may be a victim of psychological abuse. Forced marriage cannot be justified on any religious or cultural basis.

    Forced marriages are not the same as arranged marriages, where you can choose whether to accept the arrangement or not. In an arranged marriage, families take the lead in selecting a marriage partner but the couple have the free will and choice to accept or decline the arrangement. The tradition of arranged marriages has operated successfully within many communities and countries for a very long time.
    There is a big difference between the two. One is parents acting like okcupid, the other is more sinister. The point I wanted to express by my post is that there is clear distinction between the two and that seemed lost on some who were commenting on it here.

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #237
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Sorry, I didn't word it correctly. I meant that forced marriage isn't socially or legally acceptable here, unlike arranged marriage. Of course it still happens, due to coercion and manipulation.

  19. #238
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I don't know where your cousin lives, but if she's an adult she didn't have to do marry him if she didn't want. Sure, you might be disowned by your family if they were the type, but I don't know.
    Right, she chose to. She had a choice but the the whole process still followed the traditional arranged married scheme / protocol, if you will.
    She was from Philly but now lives in Texas with the hubby.


  20. #239
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Right, she chose to. She had a choice but the the whole process still followed the traditional arranged married scheme / protocol, if you will.
    She was from Philly but now lives in Texas with the hubby.
    I still think it's weird, only because it's a foreign concept for me. But it sounds like it worked out for her, so I have no issue with that sort of thing at all.

  21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  22. #240
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,463
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    Of course my views on arranged marriage are what I think it's about. I think it's about parents selecting a spouse for their child, and forcing or manipulating their child into marrying that person, regardless of whether the child wants to or not. Then, to make it worse, you said your culture basically rejects (or at least frowns upon) divorce, so the person is stuck with that spouse, regardless of whether love comes after marriage or not. I think all of those values are ridiculous and make the parents controlling jerks! I don't personally know that many people that have dealt with the pressures of their parents arranging marriages, but I do know one person very well. Her mother and father chose a man for her when she was 16, she didn't like him, and decided to marry a man she truly loved when she was 18. Her parents resent her for it and are CONSTANTLY trying to manipulate her into leaving him and going with someone else just because they think he is "below" her. He loves her, can provide for her, is helping her through school, treats her as an equal, and makes her happy.
    What I was saying is that your opinions don't seem to be based on facts, but what you think are facts.

    But no, the person isn't necessarily stuck with the spouse. It's up to them. Like I said, a friend of mine divorced her husband (love marriage), but she doesn't mention it among family in India since it's a taboo subject.

    I also have another friend (who's about 38 or older) whose in-laws (Indian) disowned their son because he didn't marry an Indian. The mom even said he could have her as a mistress as long as he married an Indian girl. They only accepted him BECAUSE she popped out a kid. And as of now, they're happy as hell and she still loves him, and he her.

    My first reaction? WTF? Especially at the mom... you'd think she'd actually discourage the whole cheating thing, considering she should know how it'd feel.


    If you really wanna know how I feel about Indian culture, Pakistani culture, Middle East culture, Hindu, Muslim, and whatnot, then it can be summed up in two words, "fuck it." Far too judgmental and far too disrespectful of the women. I find it hard to accept a culture that at the very least, can't respect women or consider them equals. I don't agree with the idea of arranged marriage or forced marriage, but it's not as bad as you make it out to be.

    Be happy you're not a brown woman or living in Middle East, Pakistan, or India. Appreciate the freedom you have, and the fact that you won't be judged for everything you do. And that in America, and in your culture, you're more likely to get justice if a man ever treats you like shit.



    My point is that you're judging arranged marriage without knowing the facts. ONly reason I'm defending it is because I like to argue/debate, especially against the grain. I don't agree with the idea, nor am I rejecting it.

    Quote Quote:
    So I'm sorry if what I know about arranged marriages is negative and that reflects on my views. I've just seen it wreck relationships with families for no sensable reason.
    When the person went for love marriage instead of obeying their parents' wishes? Not sure if that's a bad thing, cuz if my parents disowned me for marrying who I wanted to marry... not sure if I'd really want to be associated with them after that. There are positives and negatives to arranged marriages, like there are with love marriages and in a way, forced marriages.

    I see arranged marriage as same as gay marriage or normal marriage - don't care if it happens, it doesn't affect me. Freedom ftw. Though, I suppose arranged marriage is different from what I think, as parents let their kids choose nowadays.



    Quote Quote:
    Why would you take a gamble on love coming AFTER marriage, when you can just fall in love before it? I mean, what the hell is the point in that?
    Desperation to get married? I'm talking about Indian culture's point of view. And usually, parents and even aunts and uncles try to get the girl married as soon as possible when she's an adult. Few of my friends are about 21-27, but the family is trying to find husbands for them or encourage them to get married. It's annoying how women have to get married while they're young, and how older generations think that the older the women are, less desirable they become.


    The whole system is flawed, to be honest. Or at least, the way of thinking. Know what sucks? It's the women who are usually the victims here, as if it's their fault.



    Quote Quote:
    Did I say love marriages don't have cheating? Don't put words in my mouth. I don't even feel like I implied it. Of course they do. I'm just saying I am FAR less likely to fall in love with someone else and cheat on my loveless spouse than I am if I feel truly loyal and affectionate towards them. I doubt many people would say they would feel otherwise.
    I'm just saying, singling out cheating as a negative reason for arranged marriage doesn't work. But in many cases, the spouses do fall in love. It depends on the kidn of person they are, and in many cases you get to talk to them before anything is accepted.



    Quote Quote:
    You would be right. I have a completely negative view on it.
    Only issue is that I THINK that your negative views aren't based on facts.

    Quote Quote:
    Ok. Consented arranged marriage.... I don't really think we're talking about the same thing here anymore. Do you mean (for example) the parent says, "honey, I think you and this guy would make a great couple. You should consider marrying him"? Ummm.... That's is by no definition "arranged marriage" in my head. That's suggested marriage. If that's what you're defending here, then I completely agree with you and there's nothing wrong with it. But you're using the words "arranged marriage" verrrryyyy loosely.
    No, but I think we are talking about different things. Arranged marriage in my culture is probably different from arranged marriage in your culture or definition. Arranged marriage would be parents choosing the boy/girl after getting their kid's permission, I guess? Watch some Hindi movies if you wanna get a better idea.

    Though I'm not sure how accurate it is.


    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Sorry, I didn't word it correctly. I meant that forced marriage isn't socially or legally acceptable here, unlike arranged marriage. Of course it still happens, due to coercion and manipulation.
    HEE HAW, YOU AIN'T BEEN DOWN SOUTH WIT DEM REDNECKS, HAVE YA SON?

Thread Closed
Page 16 of 134 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts