Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/1/14 - 9/7/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 20 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 2003

Thread: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

  1. #286
    MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,546
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    My life hates me. I screwed up on schedules and invited my sib to a talk I thought was today. He commuted across the Bay and then I found out there was no talk (off by a week). Results: he's unlikely to go to any talk I suggest ever again and he wasted work time and money getting across the Bay.

    This is the second screw-up this week. Yesterday I announced the wrong barbeque day.

    I hate my life.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    It does not make me cry any less.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

  2. #287
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,928
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    I confess that I forgot what it is to fall in love. And I haven't really regained my memory...

    Sometimes I feel like a bad person because of that.

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #288
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    Colombia
    Posts
    3,059
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Adorien View Post
    I confess that I forgot what it is to fall in love. And I haven't really regained my memory...

    Sometimes I feel like a bad person because of that.
    It's not the rigt moment. To fall in love you don't need to remember/know how it is to fall in love. It's not like if you would be following a formulae. Love just happens to you. And it will happen when the right moment comes.

  5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #289
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,928
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    It's not the rigt moment. To fall in love you don't need to remember/know how it is to fall in love. It's not like if you would be following a formulae. Love just happens to you. And it will happen when the right moment comes.
    But I'm already dating. ._. That's why I feel bad. It feels like it won't come at all, you know?

    Teen drama. xD

  7. #290
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,760
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by earthforge View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Adorien View Post
    I confess that I forgot what it is to fall in love. And I haven't really regained my memory...

    Sometimes I feel like a bad person because of that.
    If you don't feel like being in a relationship with him, then break up. It's not worth it. You'll meet someone who'll make you happy in the chest and pants.

    Don't rush into things, trust your instincts.

  8. #291
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,928
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Don't rush into things, trust your instincts.
    I'm not rushing anything, it's too early to say I guess. It's been 3 months. But I have some sort of doubts and whatnots.

  9. #292
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    Colombia
    Posts
    3,059
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Adorien View Post
    But I'm already dating. ._. That's why I feel bad. It feels like it won't come at all, you know?

    Teen drama. xD
    then it's not the rigth date. Don't blame yourself for that.. the right moment/date will come. To love is not our duty, it's our gift. Take it easy.

  10. #293
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,928
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    then it's not the rigth date. Don't blame yourself for that.. the right moment/date will come. To love is not our duty, it's our gift. Take it easy.
    I'm blaming myself for still trying. xD Cause I'm not sure yet or something. So I feel bad because I might only be causing bad things to one another.

    No sense whatsoever.

  11. #294
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,853
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    I confess that I am ready for the weekend to be here already. >:3

  12. #295
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    Colombia
    Posts
    3,059
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Adorien View Post
    I'm blaming myself for still trying. xD Cause I'm not sure yet or something. So I feel bad because I might only be causing bad things to one another.

    No sense whatsoever.
    I think it's not possible to tell lies to yourself about love. You know the true. ... Then you feel bad because you know what you should do / not to do. If so, when you decide to face it and solve it you will feel better for both.

  13. #296
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,928
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    I confess that I am ready for the weekend to be here already. >:3
    I wanna spend it with you!

    xD

    ---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    I think it's not possible to tell lies to yourself about love. You know the true. ... Then you feel bad because you know what you should do / not to do. If so, when you decide to face it and solve it you will feel better for both.
    Truly wise words. That's what I'm sort of doing but I still feel bad. xD I can't stop thinking about it and be sad every single day.

    Thanks for the words though, guys.

    Okay, move on now. xD

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #297
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,760
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Adorien View Post
    I'm not rushing anything, it's too early to say I guess. It's been 3 months. But I have some sort of doubts and whatnots.
    If you're doubting, then it's best to trust the doubt or feelings.

  16. #298
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,853
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    If you're doubting, then it's best to trust the doubt or feelings.
    Exactly what Milly said.

    ---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

    Well my college system hit national news today.

    My Campus had a Bomb Threat.
    A different Campus had a school shooting.
    Today a Campus had a Mass Stabbing.

    What the fuck.

  17. #299
    Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Blowing in the wind
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,937
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Adorien View Post
    I confess that I forgot what it is to fall in love. And I haven't really regained my memory...

    Sometimes I feel like a bad person because of that.
    Maybe you are looking at the wrong direction maybe you're into girls

    Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    I confess that I am ready for the weekend to be here already. >:3
    I confess this week has barely started and it already feels like an endless weekend and I can't drink anymore

  18. #300
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,564
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    It's Apollo 13 all over again!

Thread Closed
Page 20 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts