Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 43 of 134 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast

Thread: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

...what a documentary

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

The one he just made up...

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    The one he just made up...

I swear to God I did not, charlie! It was a part of a bigger documentary, there were others...like a transgendered priest and I forget the others.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    I swear to God I did not, charlie! It was a part of a bigger documentary, there were others...like a transgendered priest and I forget the others.
    Yeah sure sure along with Jesus, Da Buddha and some pedo Catholic priests
    - sipping tea in the garden...

Nah but seriously... what was this documentary called?
    Surely with such a wide variety of tastes you mention - should be interesting to say the least...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerous's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Themoa situation reminded me of a guy I saw on a documentary. The guy was banging girls left and right, those were good times for him..... until he wasn't satisfied anymore. Then he moved onto to men and banged them left and right and it was good for a while too, but still...he wasn't satisfied. He kept wanting more and more until he couldn't take the life anymore, so he decided to take some painkillers and castrate himself with a tool they use to castrate bulls. I watched him do it on tv, then I watched him call his sister and tell her he just cut his balls off, then I watched him go to the doctor and the doctor said that his testosterone level hasn't gone down by much and he didn't do a proper job at castrating himself. In the end he was like, what the fuck am I supposed to do now?
    That reminds me of that movie Shame well except how the story ends.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Yeah sure sure along with Jesus, Da Buddha and some pedo Catholic priests
    - sipping tea in the garden...

Nah but seriously... what was this documentary called?
    Surely with such a wide variety of tastes you mention - should be interesting to say the least...
    I think it might be called American eunuch, not sure though.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess that I got in a fight with a co-OJT (on-the-job) trainee a while a go. He smoked and I have colds and headache (but still go to work/training because I'm undertime) so I got annoyed. Luckily my supervisors are not that cruel, and didn't report what happened to our school ojt personnel. And now I stand out as the baddest guy in the office, we're just five anyway.
    Last edited by FaustXIII; May 07, 2013 at 07:37 AM.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you gonna open up a fightclub branch?

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you gonna open up a fightclub branch?
    I'm from Ishiyama

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

So... I made an 88% on my final experiment report, which was 10 points higher than the average for the lab.... Which is much higher than the previous three grades I made on my other experiments.... And I was buzzed verging on drunk when I wrote that last one.

ಠ_ಠ

The fuck.

15. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats! \o

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

I confess this episode of SVU with the transexual got me depressed and disgusted. And ashamed at the fact that the LGBT community gets treated like shit just because they're different.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess...

I'm feeling down, like really down. It's along story, but let's just say that last year was worst year of my life prolly, I procastinated the whole year didn't study at all. This year I moved with my sister, trying to fix all that. But honestly, not much has changed. Yeah, I do my housework (I didn't do it in the past, I was a pig) but I barely study and have an exam in 2 days (although I've been studying the past days, it's not enough I should practice almost every day).

I heard a conversation of my sister with my aunt on the phone. I acted as if I was taking a dump in the bathroom when all I wanted was actually hearing them. She told my aunt that I was "only here occupying space, doing nothing, it's time for him to do something". Then when I got out of the bathroom, acted as if she didn't say anything. (My aunt loves a lot me btw, I lived in the same city as hers last year). I'm not a crier at all, I usually have a smile or a poker face, but that really hurt.

So I was really angry at my sister, really mad, but as usual I hid everything. Then shit got real, I started arguing with myself (in my mind, obviously). One side of me defended me and was mad at her, the other side understood her and felt angry at me. I got into the bathroom and had a long, hot shower (as hot as possible...). Now I'm just really angry at myself and too depressed. Also I'm starting to think I'm a bit skizo (I even act like that here).

Dunno why I'm sharing this here btw.

18. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

FIrst paragraph - I can totally relate. It's like, we envision we'll do this or that but when the time comes around, we just don't. We come up with excuses. It's so much the same with school for me that I'm shocked I haven't failed any of my courses yet. But at least you're studying now, which is better than not doin anything.

I'm sure your sister loves you and cares about you though, otherwise she wouldn't have let you live with her or would have kicked you out. I think it's good you're taking baby steps like doing housework and actually studying. Your sister should have confronted you though, if she really wants to help you, but it doesn't mean she loves you any less. I guess she was worried about your feelings? In any case, just keep makin changes and remember that what you're doing not only benefits you, but it also helps your family as well. If you do well and get good grades, you'll get good job and can support your family as well financially.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerous's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I suggest you join a study group or go to various tutors I would personally choose the study group simply because it's free and it can be fun at times.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Themoa situation reminded me of a guy I saw on a documentary. The guy was banging girls left and right, those were good times for him..... until he wasn't satisfied anymore. Then he moved onto to men and banged them left and right and it was good for a while too, but still...he wasn't satisfied. He kept wanting more and more until he couldn't take the life anymore, so he decided to take some painkillers and castrate himself with a tool they use to castrate bulls. I watched him do it on tv, then I watched him call his sister and tell her he just cut his balls off, then I watched him go to the doctor and the doctor said that his testosterone level hasn't gone down by much and he didn't do a proper job at castrating himself. In the end he was like, what the fuck am I supposed to do now?
    dafuq was that?
    anyway, I'm not a nymphomaniac

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    I confess...

I'm feeling down, like really down. It's along story, but let's just say that last year was worst year of my life prolly, I procastinated the whole year didn't study at all. This year I moved with my sister, trying to fix all that. But honestly, not much has changed. Yeah, I do my housework (I didn't do it in the past, I was a pig) but I barely study and have an exam in 2 days (although I've been studying the past days, it's not enough I should practice almost every day).

I heard a conversation of my sister with my aunt on the phone. I acted as if I was taking a dump in the bathroom when all I wanted was actually hearing them. She told my aunt that I was "only here occupying space, doing nothing, it's time for him to do something". Then when I got out of the bathroom, acted as if she didn't say anything. (My aunt loves a lot me btw, I lived in the same city as hers last year). I'm not a crier at all, I usually have a smile or a poker face, but that really hurt.

So I was really angry at my sister, really mad, but as usual I hid everything. Then shit got real, I started arguing with myself (in my mind, obviously). One side of me defended me and was mad at her, the other side understood her and felt angry at me. I got into the bathroom and had a long, hot shower (as hot as possible...). Now I'm just really angry at myself and too depressed. Also I'm starting to think I'm a bit skizo (I even act like that here).

Dunno why I'm sharing this here btw.
    I've been in a very similar situation when I lived with my brother. My brother never asked me to move out, but I did it anyway. I felt like I was too stagnant and need a change of scenario. It worked, for a time...
    It's all about keeping the focus, if you start to live the distractions instead of have distractions from what you live it can get real bad.

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 43 of 134 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast