Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 60 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 2003

Thread: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

  1. #886
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    I was think the same thing.
    ...

    Naomi's drunk again

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #887
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Final Frontier
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,948
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Drunk is a strong word... I'm buzzed.

    She's fighting with him WHILE making out with him. How is that not sexy? Who here does not want to make out with a girl when she's angry or annoyed?

    Besides, what girl ISN'T fucking insane when she's drunk?
    The boring kind!

    He doesn't have to marry her, but she sounds very entertaining to Bene and I.

    ---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

    My younger sister just declared her major. Bachelor's in business, Masters in city management.

    :cookie

    She's so weird.

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #888
    MH's Most Passionate Member 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member scav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boneyard
    Country
    The Wall
    Posts
    10,335
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    She's fighting with him WHILE making out with him. How is that not sexy? Who here does not want to make out with a girl when she's angry or annoyed?
    u have a weird fetish, u like to make out while fighting?

  6. #889
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Final Frontier
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,948
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Not particularly, I just think it's fun to make out with someone who is angry. Doesn't necessarily have to be directed at me, but it definitely makes things interesting.


    AGHHH. I confess that I'm trying to sign up for classes and it's a fucking mess. I hate this "only offered in spring" or "only offered in fall" bull shit! And some of the pre-requisites are completely unnecessary. That, or the class is at the same time as another one I'm already taking. This is fucking stressing me out. At this rate, it will take me four more semesters to graduate when I should be able to do it in two!
    .lsdkjhf,akjdfshgb.kajdshfg;k

  7. #890
    MH's Most Passionate Member 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member scav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boneyard
    Country
    The Wall
    Posts
    10,335
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    Not particularly, I just think it's fun to make out with someone who is angry. Doesn't necessarily have to be directed at me, but it definitely makes things interesting.


    AGHHH. I confess that I'm trying to sign up for classes and it's a fucking mess. I hate this "only offered in spring" or "only offered in fall" bull shit! And some of the pre-requisites are completely unnecessary. That, or the class is at the same time as another one I'm already taking. This is fucking stressing me out. At this rate, it will take me four more semesters to graduate when I should be able to do it in two!
    .lsdkjhf,akjdfshgb.kajdshfg;k
    well that also mean more time to relax

  8. #891
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by scav View Post
    u have a weird fetish, u like to make out while fighting?
    If crazy=sexy, then maybe. But if it happens too often, no thank you.

    Passion can be a good thing, but sometimes boring is nice as well

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #892
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,467
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    Not particularly, I just think it's fun to make out with someone who is angry. Doesn't necessarily have to be directed at me, but it definitely makes things interesting.


    AGHHH. I confess that I'm trying to sign up for classes and it's a fucking mess. I hate this "only offered in spring" or "only offered in fall" bull shit! And some of the pre-requisites are completely unnecessary. That, or the class is at the same time as another one I'm already taking. This is fucking stressing me out. At this rate, it will take me four more semesters to graduate when I should be able to do it in two!
    .lsdkjhf,akjdfshgb.kajdshfg;k
    Talk your advisor, son. If I didn't, then I'd have been taking one class for the summer instead of with my prerequisite class.

  11. #893
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Final Frontier
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,948
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Passion can be a good thing, but sometimes boring is nice as well
    *shakes Gary*

    ---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Talk your advisor, son. If I didn't, then I'd have been taking one class for the summer instead of with my prerequisite class.
    It's good advice. I'll go see him tomorrow. My main problem is the four hour lab I have on Mondays. If I could switch it to the Tuesday lab instead (which is completely full, and they don't make acceptions for chemistry labs usually), then I could take Advanced synth or Modern physics. I have to get something though. I'm only enrolled for four credit hours, and that would mean I have to start paying my loans back! I don't even know how much debt school has put me in. I literally am too scared to look.

  12. #894
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    *shakes Gary*
    WAT

  13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #895
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Final Frontier
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,948
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2



    I am so happy.

  15. #896
    英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My at home.
    Country
    Japan
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,711
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    If you want to be with her, keep her the fuck away from alcohol.
    What is he ? Her dad ?

    Bitch is making you worry. Dump her ass immediately.
    "[I]If you think I'm gonna sit here idly by and do nothing, then you're right, because that's what I do here.[/I]"

    Steven Hyde

  16. #897
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post


    I am so happy.

  17. #898
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,467
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    It's good advice. I'll go see him tomorrow. My main problem is the four hour lab I have on Mondays. If I could switch it to the Tuesday lab instead (which is completely full, and they don't make acceptions for chemistry labs usually), then I could take Advanced synth or Modern physics. I have to get something though. I'm only enrolled for four credit hours, and that would mean I have to start paying my loans back! I don't even know how much debt school has put me in. I literally am too scared to look.
    You could plead and use debt/cost as a way to convince your advisor? I basically used that and bullshitted my way into saying I'll do good in both of my classes.

    You can't take either class after Monday?
    Quote Originally Posted by dark lord View Post
    What is he ? Her dad ?

    Bitch is making you worry. Dump her ass immediately.
    He is someone who probably doesn't want to die, she could get violent when drunk. Ain'tchu been beaten up?

  18. #899
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,859
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post

    He is someone who probably doesn't want to die, she could get violent when drunk. Ain'tchu been beaten up?
    Die, beaten up... whut?

    she's not this kind of crazy.

    Actually, after thinking little more and talking with her sober self... I think she's more like someone with low self esteem who have been on really bad relationships before. I think that's where all this craziness about I fucking everybody and having multiple girlfriends comes from.

    And I actually went from worried to amused with the whole situation... after all the crazy shit that was going on my life, this crazy woman is actually something more steady on my life
    hahahah
    ...

  19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  20. #900
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,467
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

    Oooh, why didn't you say that, then?

    Go for it, then.

Thread Closed
Page 60 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts