Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 83 of 134 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2003

Thread: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Adorien View Post
    It's been building. And it's not just because of a fight, I started working from home, today I saw that it'd be very difficult to work in peace while my whole family is home. I had an emotional breakdown today (sounds more dramatic than it is xD). I've had trouble working from home before for the same reason. I have an ooportunity to maybe not completely move out, but still live out for the most part starting September. And for work's and for my sake, I need to have my peace and tranquility.
    Can't you lock your room? Have you found a place to stay for sure?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    I had an Internet friend long time ago(black lady from L.A) that had a fight over her moms 200th boyfriend, that particular boyfriend was a cop and her mom was fucking him to avoid legal troubles. Anyway she got kicked out of the house and went to live in her lesbian cousin house, she always used to tell me about the sex that went on in there(some nasty shit yo!) anyway I left the site that we hung out at and came back couple months later, she had a new boyfriend and lost her virginity to him plus she and him moved in together, I talked to him online and he seemed a nice guy. I left the site again but this time for good. It was only a year or more later that I got in touch with another Internet buddy that told me that she and her boyfriend broke up because...he cried every time she wanted anal...I don't even...plus she got addicted to one of some weird mmorpg and started alienating all her friends(both real and Internet ones) that's basically the last I heard about her, since I got no way of communicating with her now.

She was one of the people I got closest to online. I hope she okay.
    All things that could have gone wrong did go wrong. :/ Don't feel down because of that, it's entirely not your fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    A door doesn't stop people from screaming at you.

A little confession of mine to end this day. My "ill" dad is going on a med. cure for at least three weeks and I don't feel anything at all, if anything I'm relieved that he's gone out of the house and away from my mother for that time. As I had to learn over the last couple years, he was pretty much a bastard towards my mother most of his life[that's ~40 yrs by now], got her five times pregnant, let her do 99% of the work at home, her own work, even while pregnant, even after she had thee miscarriages. Always thought he was the mighty patriarch[well he did], only to blame someone else once his business has gone downhill, even heard he blamed me for spending too much because I bought one freaking pair of shoes in one of the three vacations travels[two of which consisted of visiting relatives ] we had while I grew up. My mom nearly even got some jail time because that piece of shit didn't stand his ground once during all those years, especially when he really needed to, being the boss while letting her do nearly all of the work and bear the responsibility. What I remember of my time with him? Sitting in his home office all day long, sometimes letting me and my friends go into 16/18+ movies and that's all the positive stuff I can come up with right now. Also he's so damn stubborn, no other presented solution, even if one presents it in front of his eyes would be accepted by him, his way is the right one. Now they just live together out of necessity, but would rather kill each other. Pretty sure she would be happy instead of letting out a tear. Even if he takes a dozen pills a day and is slowly developing some form of memory problems, I don't want to care, but there is that picture of him from my childhood and me wanting the best for people, my pity that keeps me from turning away completely.
    Good enough? Hm feels pretty good to have told it to someone else, not sure if that's gonna change something, I will never forgive him for how he treated my mother, with words and the threat of violence and likely a bit of real violence here and there too. He does a shitty action and the next day acts like nothing happened, ohhh it's upsetting to even think about it, good night guys/gals.
    Last edited by Schabrak; August 20, 2013 at 06:55 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

True, but it depends, I guess? It can muffle the noise!

Sorry for your dad being a douchebag though. :\

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not just about locking my room, and I have to walk around and get food at some point. Locking my room will fix nothing. (And might result in my father's worst attitude ever.)

I'm going to stay around my boyfriend for a while and see how that turns out. He'll be living with his past dorm roommate when the guy comes back from the US (it's all about 'Merica). It's hard for me to stand the guy, but I prefer that over what I'm getting here. I'll move my PC and some other things. I'll clean, I'll shop, heck, I'll cook even. I just want out.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Jeez, it's that horrible, huh? What are you gonna do if it doesn't turn out well, which I hope it does?

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Jeez, it's that horrible, huh? What are you gonna do if it doesn't turn out well, which I hope it does?
    I won't actually completely move out because I still can't afford that, but I can move out for the most part. I'll treat it as living with my boyfriend for the most part. It was bound to happen one day. It'd be a good experience. I also really need to work from somewhere else. When I work, everyone else is home too, and time and time again, I can't ask for normal attitutude at least when I'm working.

I told my father that he doesn't know how to communicate normally. He didn't really hear me well, but said the same thing to me because of me arguing... Sheesh. And that happened because I asked them to be more quiet, because I can hear everything, their shouting, the TV. And my dad said "you're annoying us" (bad translation). Typical every day attitude, but I can't and won't handle it when I'm supposed to be working.

I'm also very emotional and it's easy to have a breakdown in such a scenario. I try to communicate, I keep everything in mind, I try to understand. The more time passes, the more I feel like my father doesn't really know me. It's frustrating.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with that, really hope everything works out for you.

Also, now I'm imagining you and your boyfriend sleeping together. What's the trigger for that shoot-me smiley? ?

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, now I'm imagining you and your boyfriend sleeping together. What's the trigger for that shoot-me smiley? ?

I didn't get your joke.

---------- Post added at 05:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

End of my every day teen tantrum drama. Good luck, Schabrak.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Never mind. Was just trying to make you feel better. <_< But all the best, I better see a picture of you soon with a biiiig smile!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

I just found another job and got accepted too.

I have my first (and only) training this coming Friday.
    But I'm totally not suited for the job and I don't know what to do..

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

My father just text messaged me, asking if I needed any financial help with school this semester.

He offered without me even saying something, just out of the blue.

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    My father just text messaged me, asking if I needed any financial help with school this semester.

Spidey sense.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    I just found another job and got accepted too.

I have my first (and only) training this coming Friday.
    But I'm totally not suited for the job and I don't know what to do..
    I'd personally say give it a try for a month or two and see if you can do the job. Better than saying "what if I could have done it?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post

I hope it's a genuine need to help and out of love.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

And this is why you deserve the Spammiest Member award.
    this coming from a former spam-champ himself

xi0 must feel quite complimented !!!

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Naomi - well.. take up the offer.
    Didn't something like this happen sometime ago and you mentioned it somewhere?
    I kinda get a deja vu feeling...

Thread Closed
Page 83 of 134 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast