Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 109 of 134 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2003

Thread: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Robear?

Gary comes across as a mean spirited bear more than a robot.
    Bearbot Spirit?

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Robear?

Gary comes across as a mean spirited bear more than a robot.

Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    Bearbot Spirit?

3. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Hey! Churlybear was a robot and he had a spirit! This is totally normal stuff.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess I'm pretty depressed and down because of inability to find a job, getting turned down for two or three applications (one of them turned into a phone interview), and Naruto being such an unenjoyable manga.

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

I confess I'm pretty depressed and down because of inability to find a job, getting turned down for two or three applications (one of them turned into a phone interview), and Naruto being such an unenjoyable manga.
    Get over yourself. Johnny has been unemployed for almost 3 years now, getting turned down for everything. I, myself, have been turned down for at least a 100 applications these past nine months. Getting turned down for two or three applications is nothing, everyone goes through at least that amount before finding a job.

And don't feel bad because Naruto is bad. If you'd adjust your feelings to Naruto's quality then just go ahead and kill yourself, jeez.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I've applied to at least 50 places though, and while all but 3 replied, I know they likely turned me down because of no replies. Only reason why I'm fussed is because of loans that I need to pay off. I'm not sure if Johnny has to pay off loans (I assume ghostie? but I think he does) or if you do, but if yes, then you should understand why I'm depressed. My only concern is my parents, and to make sure they're doing okay, I have to pay off loans so they don't get affected and make money so they have easier lives. Otherwise I don't care much for stuff apart from having fun.

BUT I USED TO LOOK FORWARD TO READING NARUTO EVERY WEEK. Back in school, it kept me going and kept me looking forward to something. Now, One Piece and Beelzebub are the only manga I enjoy reading. Naruto is just too bad that I can't help but be disappointed.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

I think his point was that you're associating your depression about a legit, real-world thing with the quality of a stupid comic.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

... I don't understand.

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Feeling very depressed and unmotivated. Started out with the class prof giving me bullshit excuse for barring my sib from accompanying them on the whale watching trip this morning. While my sib reported the incident, my mom said in email communication that I have "regressed" several times. So much for solving the problem or providing sympathy. Suddenly found out that I needed to go in the field with someone. Got stuck there for 30min more. Now my sib isn't talking to me.

This would be a perfect time to work on essays. However, the last response I got on that was that "its very generic and not "adult"". Not even anything constructive or helpful. I have lost pretty much all motivation I have for getting this stuff done.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by earthforge View Post
    Feeling very depressed and unmotivated. Started out with the class prof giving me bullshit excuse for barring my sib from accompanying them on the whale watching trip this morning. While my sib reported the incident, my mom said in email communication that I have "regressed" several times. So much for solving the problem or providing sympathy. Suddenly found out that I needed to go in the field with someone. Got stuck there for 30min more. Now my sib isn't talking to me.

This would be a perfect time to work on essays. However, the last response I got on that was that "its very generic and not "adult"". Not even anything constructive or helpful. I have lost pretty much all motivation I have for getting this stuff done.
    Hard day - enjoy it with a cold one .
    Hope the next day will be better <3!

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

So I just had a fraud charge to my debit account from a debit card I've had for 2 months, but have never used. ($85 at Amazon.com) How the hell does someone get all of that debit card's information without me ever having used it?

They'll get a nice surprise when the transaction is declined anyway since I have a $0 balance in my checking account.

But still. How does that even happen?

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

You can never know exactly where but I hope them madafkers get caught.
    Some years ago I, also had a fraudulent charge. It was on my credit card (over 200 bucks) from some foreign country.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    So I just had a fraud charge to my debit account from a debit card I've had for 2 months, but have never used. ($85 at Amazon.com) How the hell does someone get all of that debit card's information without me ever having used it?

They'll get a nice surprise when the transaction is declined anyway since I have a $0 balance in my checking account.

Oops...sorry, I'm new at this fraud thing

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Actually, I have no idea, but that doesn't sound good. Maybe they have access to your SSN?

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post

You've never entered in your card number on a site or let anyone even have a glimpse of the number? Did your banking website get hacked? Have you lost your account information? Anyone ditzy in your bank? Did you give the info to anyone else, like your mom, sister, or father?

Also, while you'd get good revenge, it's not a good thing when the transaction gets declined. I think you'd get in trouble for that. But you really need to find out how that happened and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Oops...sorry, I'm new at this fraud thing

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Actually, I have no idea, but that doesn't sound good. Maybe they have access to your SSN?
    Even if they have her SSN, I don't that would give them access to a Debit Card that she has never used though.

Thread Closed
Page 109 of 134 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast