Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate This Chap !!

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.65%
  • 2] Average

15 12.40%
  • 3] Good

40 33.06%
  • 4] Great

49 40.50%
  • 5] Epic

14 11.57%
  • 6] Top 10 in One Piece

1 0.83%
New Reply
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 702 Discussion/ 703 Prediction

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 702 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    It's not really strange if Oda's wanted Kinemon to go with Zoro, not Luffy. The wano sword was the uncomplicated way of forcing those two apart or the other two together.
    Well if you accept bad storytelling for an explanation everything is indeed more simple.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

got this theory from one piece wikia:

posted by: Luffayking12
    Hey guys this blog is gonna be really short but I came up with this idea that when Fujitora comes he will make an agreement with doflamingo to help him eliminate the straw hats if he will get Ace's Df in return Tell me what you think

Source: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/User_...and_Doflamingo

Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still hoping for the Usopp + Mera Mera Fruit bullshit happeniing :P

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Imagine Luffy's hysteria about the Mera Mera Fruit

Chapter 700 Angry Luffy talking to Doflamingo

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissSuicideSheep View Post
    Luffy Zoro Sanji Kinemon Franky, meh 1 vs 5 is not cool, especially when you gotta fight someone extremely strong just after.
    I think, if he is Fujitora, his orders were to keep an eye on things and intervene if things start getting chaotic. Dressrosa is still a part of WG and if things get out of hand, there could be a lot of casualties. Also, it seems that guy would benefit from having his enemies all rounded up in same place. He could potentially bring down multiple opponents at once with his ability.

Btw, love your nick, Sheeepy

There's OneChilledPanda in the audience.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Well if you accept bad storytelling for an explanation everything is indeed more simple.
    It's the typical Oda way of seperating the characters to give each group some kind objective to fulfil. I don't know why you even want to make this into an argument about bad storytelling, it's nearly always been like that. As chance would have it, it's the sword that's important to two of the characters.

So I will ask you bluntly, how would you bypass that situation while allowing the mugiwaras to pay attention to the fairies, colloseum/fire fruit and smile factory at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by X3D2YFaust View Post
    got this theory from one piece wikia:

posted by: Luffayking12
    Hey guys this blog is gonna be really short but I came up with this idea that when Fujitora comes he will make an agreement with doflamingo to help him eliminate the straw hats if he will get Ace's Df in return Tell me what you think
    Considering Fujitora is an admiral sent by Akainu... a bad and unlogical theory. What's your take on it, just posting another guys theory without offering your opinion is weird.

I love how the toy soldier shoots with a toy gun, while keeping them away because people will likely die in the colloseum.
    Last edited by Schabrak; March 19, 2013 at 07:30 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not really strange if Oda's wanted Kinemon to go with Zoro, not Luffy. The wano sword was the uncomplicated way of forcing those two apart or the other two together.
    I expected Zoro was going to wander off eventually. Just didn't think it would be this soon. It is weird that the thief got only one sword when all 3 of them were there. Maybe Shuusui is just that recognizable. Or maybe that fairy thief has a policy of taking just one thing from each person. Time will tell. Oda does force things from time to time (like with Sanji's bleeding nose) but for now, we should give him benefit of the doubt.

Also, I think it's quite possible that Zatoichi figured out he was talking to Luffy there. I mean the guy just went to "watch" the fights at Colliseum. He either has a pretty good CoO or his devil fruit reinforces his hearing or other senses in some way. Or both.
    Last edited by Razh; March 19, 2013 at 07:25 AM.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Time for some really really far fetched guesswork ( again ) on that blind old guy. Saying that it's better for both their sake if he does not know who he is, he could be a relative to Teach. That way he might not have a need to fight Luffy but he knows that Luffy would try to fight him if he was to know about that. I still don't believe that an admiral would be so shy about that and not trying to capture some infamous pirates right away. If you think about it, getting some background about blackbeard is long overdue.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BlkPeregrine's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You gotta give though, that Oda always throws you for a loop at when it happens and over what situation or circumstance that it occurs. Atleast it wasn't Luffy going off by himself again. Still impressed that it is Franky that is focused right now for that team. And I'm really loving the tie in with Wano so much when it was mentioned sooo long ago and Zoro's actions pre-time skip are coming back to him. I am sure that Doflamingo had some part to play in our the samurai's body and sword got taken from the country of Wano since he was a hero to the country.
    When you cross paths with a beast, are there any guarantees... that you won't be mauled by it

Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering Fujitora is an admiral sent by Akainu... a bad and unlogical theory. What's your take on it, just posting another guys theory without offering your opinion is weird.
    Well obviouslyy if Fujitora is an admiral sent by Akainu.
    It's either Fujitora will betray Akainu or Fujitora will betray Doflamingo after acquiring the fruit.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Rifles's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Should we expect to see Son Goku and Vegeta sooner or later?

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tiberiuscg's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    fairy thief has a policy of taking just one thing from each person.
    its easier to rob some bucks than rob a bank

he stole as much as possible without getting noticed

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchen View Post
    Time for some really really far fetched guesswork ( again ) on that blind old guy. Saying that it's better for both their sake if he does not know who he is, he could be a relative to Teach. That way he might not have a need to fight Luffy but he knows that Luffy would try to fight him if he was to know about that. I still don't believe that an admiral would be so shy about that and not trying to capture some infamous pirates right away. If you think about it, getting some background about blackbeard is long overdue.
    If you think about it, it would be bad for him if he wanted to keep a low profile until things heated up. Say he defeated and captured Luffy and others then. The whole island would know what happened soon, and everyone would be more careful. This way, he can monitor the situation quietly and even call for reinforcements if he sees it's neccessary. I know, sending a blind guy as a scout seems pretty silly, but there you have it.

Of course, if he's not Fujitora, this post is just a bunch of nonsense.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tiberiuscg View Post
    its easier to rob some bucks than rob a bank

he stole as much as possible without getting noticed
    I just numbered a few options there. Each person was missing only one thing.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Razh for understanding me. I never complain that the group is separated but I find it weird that only one of the three swords has been stolen.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by X3D2YFaust View Post
    Well obviouslyy if Fujitora is an admiral sent by Akainu.
    It's either Fujitora will betray Akainu or Fujitora will betray Doflamingo after acquiring the fruit.
    Your opinion on the theory not the two possible outcomes, if that really happens. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Rifles View Post
    Should we expect to see Son Goku and Vegeta sooner or later?
    You mean Luffy and Zorro, those two characters with similar character traits as those aforementioned.

Fairies:
    Now that we know that the fairies steal, is Oda using some old tale. Many stories are about fairies exchanging human babies with their own or stealing other stuff. Maybe there are so many puppets on Dressrosa, because they've done so with a lot of the citizens there.

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    he is the warlord
    Thanks for the great analysis you provided.

Revolutionaries:
    So is anyone believing those to have a connection the famours Revolutionary Army of Dragon? They seem so weird, but it's not hard to imagine that many people in the New World would want to escape the grasp of either their Yonkou, crazy king/pirate or even the marines.
    Last edited by Schabrak; March 19, 2013 at 07:46 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BlkPeregrine's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it is the only one of this three that is recognized as one of the powerful swords of the world. So its not a big thing since it is a famous sword which could mean that someone who knows valuable things could still still it.
    When you cross paths with a beast, are there any guarantees... that you won't be mauled by it

New Reply
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast