Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate This Chap !!

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.65%
  • 2] Average

15 12.40%
  • 3] Good

40 33.06%
  • 4] Great

49 40.50%
  • 5] Epic

14 11.57%
  • 6] Top 10 in One Piece

1 0.83%
New Reply
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 702 Discussion/ 703 Prediction

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece 702 Discussion/ 703 Prediction

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hossice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 702 Spoiler Discussion

If this is true, it is good progression. And it looks like 5 people for a team? What a coincidence..... there just happens to be five on luffy's team.
    twitter.com/mahossice - follow back!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Fixit's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

the spoilers are looking SUUUUPER this week! and they seem to be real convincing... plus the bartender recognizing the blind man ia good clue for him being Fujitora

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

haha.. wow.. what a good cliffhanger. i wanna know what luffy's reaction is after that ... would be funny if doflamingo finds out luffy doesnt care about the fruit

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fixit View Post
    the spoilers are looking SUUUUPER this week! and they seem to be real convincing... plus the bartender recognizing the blind man ia good clue for him being Fujitora
    Indeed a samourai wouldn't have bee recognized or said to luffy it is better they don't know his identity. Which seems he his more after Donflamingo than the strawhats

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fixit View Post
    just because bartender recognizing the blind man that does not mean he is Fujitora he can be some big name in new world or something like it . also that blind man said "it seems it's in better interest for both of us if I keep that silent" to luffy why would dangerous Akainu's admiral say something like that to his enemy

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

In Ap there was this thread about "How do you feel if Op has a tournament arc" or something, and I was thinking what a stupid thought

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I sure do hope that Zoro lost one of his swords for like a chapter or two and that stealing persona is used to start some new element of plot, not just stall Zoro and Sanji once more. While I have to say that Oda is really creative when it comes to "how to stall character and keep it busy doing literally nothing" I just cant help to dislike it if it goes for more than lets say two chapters.
    Its kind of good that Oda is keeping us at bay when it comes to blind ossan and his identity.
    At coliseum we will most probably see what rest of Doflamingos crew can do, they will get some hype before their mach ups with strawhats. Lao G if I am correct sounds like kung fu master of sorts so maybe old man will be Sanjis enemy in this arc. We should know sooner than later..

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well a tournament would be really annoying if fights last more than one chapter.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member bobop's Avatar
    Country
    Reunion
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    also that blind man said "it seems it's in better interest for both of us if I keep that silent" to luffy why would dangerous Akainu's admiral say something like that to his enemy
    Because Admirals are not the Fleet Admiral's dogs. They are human beings with differents values/opinons and each of them have their own sense of justice.
    Pre-timeskip admirals weren't copycat of Sengoku's justice.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Well a tournament would be really annoying if fights last more than one chapter.
    I expect fight with Diamante at the end to be a problem- something that would really stall Luffy and make him use for example full gear second or something like that. Seated guy- one of best Doflamingos people- cant be KOed in one chapter. I expect rest of those fights to be easily won by Doflamingos crew members.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

It will be Luffy vs Diamante, Sanji vs Señor Pink, Franky vs MachVise, Zoro vs Dellinger, Kinemon vs Lao G, then advances Luffy vs Sanji, Machvise vs zoro and Kinemos and Lao G are dismissed someway. then Luffy vs Zoro what will be cool and then Luffy summons Shen-long, who eats the fruit becoming a fire dragon...

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Seriously talking, I guess the tourney will not reach its end. But I also think it will be fun to watch.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

according to Redon from Pirateking, Señor Pink is this guy who appeared back in Chapter 682, when Doflamingo was introduced as the mastermind.

Last edited by ukimix; March 19, 2013 at 06:07 AM.

13. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

According to CCC script, the blind guy says something like 'send the bill here'. After reading the note the guy is astonished and recognizes the guy. So now there is no more doubt to me who he is. Otherwise Oda will need a master explanation for 3 chapters of misleading.
    Last edited by k-dom; March 19, 2013 at 03:43 AM.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Luffy will not directly participate (at least i hope not) but rather crash the party. Blind Guy being a Marine should be almost confirmed now, i don´t understand why people are trying to deny it. The colosseum apparently looks like the one in Rome while the inside apparently looks like "Las Ventas" in Madrid.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The blind swordsman is clearly Zatoichi

New Reply
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast