Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 624 Discussion / 625 Predictions

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto 624 Discussion / 625 Predictions

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 624 Discussion / 625 Predictions

Good chapter, it made more senses why madara turned like that everything to protect his brother but madara gave up fast..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter just feels too weird based on what we know from before. Madara gave up too easily, and the dialogue just seemed too cheesy. Why are Uchiha and Madara established as weaker, but in the past are said to be Senju and Hashiraima's equal? Not to mention, Tobi as Madara said he was blind when he was given his brothers' eyes. A lot smells like bullshit here, and it feels like Kishi's wanking the Senju to make the fans feel better, since a lot of 'em hate Uchiha for some reason.

Jeez. o\ Will we see Edo TEnsei next chapter?

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member killy-.-'s Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

this is the truth, remember all Tobi can do is lying

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

so this is how Hashiraima die .to gain madara's trust he suicide because he cant kill his brother .
    till now there is no village so if he die before that then its new (change) history

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess this chapter (kind of) helps explain how Madara and Hashirama fought so many times without killing each other...
    Combination of Madara running away, and Hashirama sparing his life!

Perhaps Hashirama may have spared Madara after all - and told everyone he had killed him, knowing full well that he would not be in a condition to do anything again. I wonder if he didn't give Madara a piece of him, knowing that Madara could use it to keep him alive (by umbilically attaching him to a clone of the plant thing?).
    I guess that the Rinnegan would have been unexpected for Hashirama...
    (pity he didn't expect a mokuton-clone-rinnegan-infused-Rin'less-sociopath to turn up)...

Also, nice that this set of flashbacks is almost over.
    I'd imagine one more to tie up this 'cliffhanger', one (or two) more for the peaceful village explanation (and why not 100% peaceful - thus 2nd war preparations?), and finally one more for the Madara/Hashirama fight end (VOTE)...
    Then onto Tobirama's flashbacks! Hot damn I am waiting to see what that racist bigot has to say!

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Tobi as Madara said he was blind when he was given his brothers' eyes.
    Yeah, I remember that. Perhaps he forgot what he had written? Or Tobi was just lying?

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Jeez. o\ Will we see Edo TEnsei next chapter?
    I hope not... Unless it is Edo Tobirama...

- addendum-
    I do not like Tobirama because he is racist and bigoted - but rather because he is a completely different character from the usual 'good guy' mold.

Also, I also wish that the Uchiha were not dismissed quite so quickly. Perhaps they will get a good showing in Tobirama's flashbacks?
    Perhaps some of the old:
    - "The 2nd ninja war started... Probably the Uchiha's fault"
    - "Hashirama died in mysterious circumstances... maybe from heartache from losing Madara? Obviously, as Madara is a Uchiha, this is the Uchiha's fault"
    - "The weather has been truly terrible today, hmm, I bet the Uchiha have something to do with it..."
    Last edited by zimbardo; March 19, 2013 at 03:38 AM.
    Infinite RAGE!

9. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

but this contradicted the whole madara and hashirama being equal because, in the flashback had showed that hashirama was a step a head of madara all the time even madara being defeat and ready to be kill by the senjus(tobirama) but hashirama stopped him so i don't know where the equal power came from because so far everything had go to hashirama side to had the upper hand in their battles..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Madara is to blame for everything ... his brother is dead because of him ... very nice
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    Well Madara is to blame for everything ... his brother is dead because of him ... very nice
    Well, from my take on the chapter, it looked like Madara was almost ready to shake on the truce with Hashirama. But his brother swayed him away from it. If anything, his brother is just as (if not moreso) responsible for Madara's actions following that battle.
    Which makes me think, I wonder if one of the Senju (perhaps Hashirama?!?) could have healed Izuna from Tobirama's sword strike? That would make Izuna not only responsible for continued fighting, but also for the end of his own life, Madara's discomfort/pain, and everything following...

also, had Hashirama thought like Madara/izuna, the Uchiha would probably have been wiped out aaaaaaaages ago...
    Last edited by zimbardo; March 19, 2013 at 03:53 AM.
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was on the softer side, not much going on. I thought maybe we'd get to see Izuna dying dramatically, and Madara taking his eyes while swearing revenge etc... Instead we got Izuna dying off-panel and Madara showing up all of a sudden with EMS.
    No more word on their parents either, a simple 'my father died 4 years later' or something would've been ok

But, Tobirama's Time- and Space-jutsu was interesting to see. First time we got to see his fabled S&T.

Also the way Hashirama refused to kill Madara, so much that he spiked his chakra (I think?) that Tobirama got scared was cool.
    Last edited by Notak; March 19, 2013 at 03:56 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Yugoslavia
    Post Thanks / Like

why is chapter called aiko? who is Aiko?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Marada fear for his brother dying from that knife blind him and then he stop beliving in his dream with hashirama and madara took his father and brother ideas while they kept fighting hashirama still believe in peace and truce while madara let himself believe that protecting his brother and clan was the best and there isn't real peace and truce and it is just a child dreams but madara in his heart still believe in that dream but izuna's dying killed that light in madara's heart and madara felt to hate and this so call darkness,,

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    This chapter was on the softer side, not much going on. I thought maybe we'd get to see Izuna dying dramatically, and Madara taking his eyes while swearing revenge etc... Instead we got Izuna dying off-panel and Madara showing up all of a sudden with EMS.
    No more word on their parents either, a simple 'my father died 4 years later' or something would've been ok

But, Tobirama's Time- and Space-jutsu was interesting to see. First time we got to see his fabled S&T.

Also the way Hashirama refused to kill Madara, so much that he spiked his chakra (I think?) that Tobirama got scared was cool.

Well, it's Hashirama narrating this. I guess he simply doesn't know what happened between Izuna and Madara back in the Headquarters of Uchiha Clan

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sachsenhesse's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pera2 View Post
    why is chapter called aiko? who is Aiko?
    exactly my thoughts xD

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

So like, Madara needed to see with his own eyes someone attacking his brother in order to completely turn the page with Hashirama? Sucks. Sparing his life over and over and over again, I think I'm getting to understand this never-ending hatred of his, the guy was practically at Hashirama's mercy every time they fought. And that last requirement for them to gain his trust, just proves he's a fucking psycho. I hope Sasuke won't be exactly the same.

20. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast