Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 624 Discussion / 625 Predictions

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 624 Discussion / 625 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    so this is how Hashiraima die .to gain madara's trust he suicide because he cant kill his brother .
    till now there is no village so if he die before that then its new (change) history
    I doubt Hashirama died. No way he could have died before Konoha was formed and Madara was presumed dead. I'm guessing Hashirama talk no jutsus his way out of killing anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbardo View Post
    Yeah, I remember that. Perhaps he forgot what he had written? Or Tobi was just lying?

I hope not... Unless it is Edo Tobirama...
    Madara himself could have been lying so Tobi would be more willing to join him.

Unless Hashirama knows Edo Tensei, it could be Edo Hashirama, but I doubt anyone dies.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member killy-.-'s Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara lost 1vsSenju, all Uchihas stoped fighting, what could he have done? The war was over, they created a village and then they fought 1v1 and he lost again ...
    Did Hashirama give him the 9-tails? Like he gave tailed beats to the other villages?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

so this is how Hashiraima die .to gain madara's trust he suicide because he cant kill his brother .
    till now there is no village so if he die before that then its new (change) history
    obviously this isn't how he dies, remember this is a flashback within another flashback that is already far beyond this one periodically.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well this is without doubt a transitional chapter, and even though some things are still unclear (Madara should have been almost blind), I quite enjoyed it.
    Still, Madara really is a psycho; what kind of request is that? However this shows how Madara gave up on his old dream and the world.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member roma's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pera2 View Post
    why is chapter called aiko? who is Aiko?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachsenhesse View Post
    exactly my thoughts xD
    I think it's not a name. Ai = Love Ko = child or child of love

Based on chapter maybe it means "brotherly love" -- for their younger brothers?
    Last edited by roma; March 19, 2013 at 05:35 AM.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by roma View Post
    I think it's not a name. Ai = Love Ko = child
    Maybe it means "brotherly love"?
    That, or "child love"...
    That, certainly, would be a most unexpected direction for the story to progress in...

Why is there no award for most enraged?!?

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jabman View Post
    obviously this isn't how he dies, remember this is a flashback within another flashback that is already far beyond this one periodically.
    i know i was just joking

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

obviously they didnt show izuna dying/madara got new eyes because this is from hashirama's point of view and what he remembers
    i can bet you later on with talks with edo-madara, THEN he will show how it went down in his own flash back

maybe madara did lose some eye sight like sasuke fight against kakashi or itachi vs sasuke?

ALSO i like how the uchiha adult listened to madara, like it was like madara was boss since he was small, where as hashirama was treated like a small kid
    Last edited by Senju; March 19, 2013 at 05:14 AM.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

post deleted
    Last edited by Ottawagakure; March 19, 2013 at 05:39 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ottawagakure View Post
    Just to be clear, Shodai was killed by Kakuzu. See http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v37/c336/4.html

You can't be serious ? Kakuzu was the one who lost that battle.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sachsenhesse View Post
    exactly my thoughts xD
    isn't Aiko the clash?
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Xevoss's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ottawagakure View Post
    Shodai was killed by Kakuzu, so don't expect a seppuku. See http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v37/c336/4.html
    Nah, nah, he said that the first ninja from konoha he fought was Shodaime.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v37/c336/3.html

Rock Solid

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

The things i didn't liked so much: It wasn't mentioned what ever hapened to theis fathers, how did they died, who killed them, etc...
    We were told that izuna had given his eyes willingly to Madara, and only then died in battle, fighting blind, here it was stated otherwise;

Other than that, im ok with the chapter... We got to see just how cruel shinobis were back then taking their sons into battle using them as baits, both clans... Also, even it is different from what we were told before, Izuna's death is a nice one, but shouldn't he been using susano'o at that time? It would have made more sence if we were shown Izuna using Susano'o and Tobirama using his space time jutsu to get inside him and dtab him... But well...

Also, for Madara to fight all alone against so many Senju's... Ans this just raises the question even more... What eve hapned to them? Are we going to find out that later the senju changed his name to Sarutobi? Becouse a clan this strong what ever hapened to them?

And one thing i'm really eager to find out, wasn't it mentioned that there was a first Eternal Tsukuyomy? Could this have anything to do with it?

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: Naruto 624 Discussion / 625 Predictions

Hello guys, I just registered here to share my opinion on this chapter.

My First impression, it could be very good while I was reading first and second page.

It was great emotional battle between Senjuu and Uchiha, Izuna's sword clashing with Tobirama sword was epic, but both fathers trying to kill each other sons, instead of attacking each other was let down for me. I wanted to see some Butsuma and Tajima fighting actions for 1 or two pages at least, with them using their nature and all. Izuna and Tobirama fighting actions could be great too. - FAIL

Going further into next pages, It was great idea for young Madara and young Hashirama protect each other younger borthers like bosses. Exchange of dialogs and thoughts between Hashirama and Madara was very good, I could almost feel what they were feeling then.

Young Madara admiting that he is weaker than Hashirama is bullshit, he shouldn't know it even if Hahshirama was realy stronger back then. Maybe it was Madara excuse to avoid him fighting Hashirama and their fahters and brothers harming each other, it could pass well as reason.

Young Madara showing Sharingan was great, but it should be three tomoe sharingan and completly mastered. For damn sake Madara was living in time of unending wars, he should has sharingan awake as younger and now he should have three tomoe sharingan.
    Let's remember Itachi awake his sharingan at eight, but Madara is pinacle of Uchiha clan, as prodigy he should be more talented and has sharingan already mastered considering times in which Madara was living. - FAIL

Next scan shows us short skirmishes between Madara and Hashirama as they were growing up, then Tobirama killing Izuna with his Space Time Ninjutsu was ok, but why for damn sake Kishi didn't show us more Izuna and Tobirama skirmishes, big let down.
    I wonder why Izuna didn't have MS activated while fighting with Tobirama, again BULLSHIT, they should be more or less equal - FAIL.

Then Madara acquired EMS and attack Hashirama, but fight was offscreen and then Hashirama and Tobirama sitting down on rock are shown unwounded, BULLSHIT.
    At least After battle with Madara EMS, Hashirama should be shown very exhausted, maybe even barerly conscionous. Even if he was unwounded it could mean that he used rest of his chakra to heal yours wounds from battle. Only Tobirama should stand unwounded and ready to kill Madara after battle, Hashirama shouldn't has strength to even move his finger, rising his chakra to scare Tobirama was very badly written idea Kishi - FAIL

Talking was boring this time, nothing interesting I get from it. Finally Madara suggested great and evil idead to Hashirama.

Chapter's rate: 5/10 (medium)

This chapter sucked a little because we didn't see Madara with tree tomoe sharingan back then as elite Uchiha it would be excepted. Lack of Butsuma and Tajima fighting actions and little to none of Tobirama against Izuna clash sucked a lot. Madara adimiting his inferiority to Hashirama back then was bullshit. Death of Izuna was climatic but sucked a lot, and fact that we didn't see Izuna fighting, showing fire release, sharingan and even better MS powers. Kishi didn't let Madara show his MS powers while fighting Hashirama was big let down for me too. Madara after gaining EMS should be mush stronger and hashirama shouldn't be fine and have some much power in him. If it was Madara with his own MS against hashirama then it would be great and understanable. Last scene was good.

Summary: Chapter was rushed by Kishi, because some fans complain how long these flashbacks are so they can't see current event, Shinobi Alliance against Juubi.
    It is huge waste from Kishimoto part to listen to them, and rushing flashback to go to current events instead of taking some time more while developing better characters as Izuna for example.

I don't care how long flashback coud last, if they were good as previous chapters, it could even last until 630 chapter but no. At least I expect return to vote Battle to see great final of battle.

Sorry for my grammar or typing mistakes ;/
    Have a good day guys
    Last edited by KCMNaruto; March 19, 2013 at 06:24 AM.

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

i know i was just joking
    good one

New Reply
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast