Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 624 Discussion / 625 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 624 Discussion / 625 Predictions

Quote Quote:
    What if Hashirama promised to Madara the position of Hokage in exchange for peace?
    Interesting thought. I don't see that happening though. Harashima has always been a straight shooter. We've seen no propensity in him for that level of skullduggery so far. If Harashima makes the promise, then he means it - and if it gets reneged then it would have been because the village itself rejected Madara and didn't want him as Hokage.

Anyway - we know what happens. Konoha has not been founded yet in this flashback/flashback. We know Tobirama survives. We know Harashima survives. We know Madara survives. We know that eventually Madara agrees to a truce and forms the village with Harashima. Whatever this screwy "Kill yourself or your brother" twist is, it has no bearing on what ultimately happens.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member killy-.-'s Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Uchihas said no more war, Madara had no other choice than agree and creat a village, then as we could see he wanted rock village to listen to him not Hashirama, there couldnt be 2 hokages they had to fight for the tittle

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It is interesting that this thread has more comments in two days than the last chapter had in two weeks despite the fact that it is by most accounts a pretty lousy chapter. Curious.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

how is it possible to die from a sword wound in this manga? We've seen people get crushed by mountains, get burned, electrocuted, drilled full of holes and not die.

But somehow the supremely powerful leader of the uchida couldn't save his brother (who we assume is on hokage level) from a slash wound?

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ptolemy's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    I guess we can assume Tobi wasn't telling the entire truth about things.
    The major flaw of most people on the forum is that they're in denial about Kishi's writing. They think he cares about tying things together anymore so they attribute incongruities to the characters. "If things don't make sense it's because Tobi is a liar."

Tobi has no reason to make up half the stuff you attribute to him. It should be obvious that Kishi gets turned around and loses his way all the time in the plot, he's made too many mistakes.

So when Tobi says Izuna died in battle after giving away his eyes and then we don't see that play out, it's because Kishi messed up, not because Tobi was lying.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    It is interesting that this thread has more comments in two days than the last chapter had in two weeks despite the fact that it is by most accounts a pretty lousy chapter. Curious.
    It's because people like to complain and fill pages of this thread with useless discussions about power levels mainly based on assumptions.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter make it look like hashirama have a little crush on madara or something, I can seriously see him sparing madara life at VOTE, like he didn't even bother to check whether the guy is alive or not. Man so everything that happen in the stroy so far is due to hashirama sparing madara's life, what a bad leader, hashirama is the cause of everything, it's basically like allowing hitler to live.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner The Maestro's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Others have said this and I will chime in as well.

Madara's status in my eyes has decreased. Up until this flashback began, he was this legendary figure with powers only matched by Hirashima. He was also very brutal, unforgiving (still is you could say),genius, etc. You get the picture; he was a total badass. Now he turns out to be this guy(much like naruto was to Sasuke) who was always second best, even with his eye technique. From this flashback, Madara has come across as desperate, and quite frankly, not good enough. Hirashama, on the other hand, was already legendary as well (like Madara before the blashback). HOWEVER, his status has increased EVEN more beyond legendary, mythical (if you will).

Crazy stuff, huh?
    Last edited by The Maestro; March 20, 2013 at 05:53 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    It's possible that Tobirama couldn't use Hiraishin the same way Minato could. Or maybe the people in Tobirama's time did know him for Hirashin. That doesn't mean people in Minato's time will recognize Tobirama the same way. I think the reason people remember Tobirama so much is because of how ET has been used in recent years. I'm willing to bet that Minato came up with the idea to use special kunai to make his hiraishin even more dangerous and I bet Minato was the first one to probably be able to tag his opponents. We don't know exactly how Tobirama used his Hiraishin, if this really is the same technique. It'd be pretty cool if he could do it through water or something like that, given that he's a master of Suiton.
    His character is the most interesting ... he is pragmatic as hell which I find really exciting ... also his jutsu's just smart effective - short hand seals etc ... nothing fancy or flashy - he is just like this manga started (him and minato) all of the other characters just got bigger scale jutsu's which is boring IMO
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Interesting thought. I don't see that happening though. Harashima has always been a straight shooter. We've seen no propensity in him for that level of skullduggery so far. If Harashima makes the promise, then he means it - and if it gets reneged then it would have been because the village itself rejected Madara and didn't want him as Hokage.
    Actually I can see that this could be exactly what happened.

Hashirama made an impossible promise to Madara, the same way Naruto made an impossible promise to Sasuke.

In the end Hashirama was forced to decide betweem keeping his promise at the expense of the village or going through with it and let Madara remain his friend.

In the end, Hashirama capitulated under the pressure of Konoha not accepting Madara and that resulted in the ultimate showdown between the two.

This is a nice parallel to Naruto because he is facing a similar situation, the village wants Sasuke dead whereas Naruto wants him back and happy.

If Naruto can't keep his promise of bringing Sasuke back and, most importantly, of making the village accept him back, then Sasuke will become the new Madara. They will fight a decisive fight in the Valley of the End which would result with Sasuke surviving to sow chaos in the future.

Essentially, Hashirama succeeded in everything Naruto struggled to accomplish through his life but failed on keping his promise to his friend.

Even if Naruto ends all conflicts and unite all villages, it will all break asunder because Sasuke will pull another Moon Eye plan 50 years in the future and the world goes boom.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hawaplop View Post
    Its also quite obvious this is why Hashirama became the Hokage over Madara.
    Did Madara really think he should be made the leader after saying, "either kill your little brother or yourself and then we'll be cool."

Who's gonna nominate an asshole like that to be in charge of people's lives....

I guess its Madara's thinking that the most powerful should be in charge instead of the one with the best head on their shoulders, along with power.
    Not only that, but manga also states Hashirama was chosen because of his ability to control bijuu, and we see that he was socially a better hokage as well. In any case, I'd rather have him as a hokage than Madara, even if Madara was infinitely more powerful. +

Why would Madara ever think he'd be a hokage though? Especially when he himself thought not a lot of Uchiha agreed with his stance anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    You mad bro

And it's hard to differentiate between a joke and a dumb comment considering the company we keep around here. Use emoji's it helps
    No. The more emojis are used, the less serious I'll take anyone's post. -_- So annoying.

Happens when you get Hashirama vs. Madara or Uchiha vs. Senju.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    the title itself is a mystery! searching through the web I found out that it means "Love's daughter", but it refers to a person: check it out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiko,_Princess_Toshi . anyone has got a better explanation?
    I am not sure if anyone has posted it before, but I believe it is likely a reference to Janken (じゃんけんぽん) or rock paper scissors in English.

If there is a tie in Janken, then the participants often say Aiko Desho (あいこでしょ) - or "it is a tie".

Therefore I believe that the Aiko is related to the Tie between Uchiha and Senju. Also, as Janken is a game children often play, it relates to Hashirama and Madara's 'childish ideals' for peace.

Although the chapter flat out stated that the Uchiha and Senju were no longer equals, in the end at least, this is the best explanation that I can think of for the chapter title.

-Edit-
    Also, having a quick read of your wiki article the chapter could relate to Hashirama's 'love' for others.
    Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    "Aiko, the princess's personal name, is written with kanji character for "love (愛)" and "child (子)" and means 'a person who loves others.'"
    Perhaps the chapter title is a combination of the above? I have not read the raw, but if it is written in Hiragana, rather than Kanji, then I would be more inclined to believe my theory of Janken than of 愛子.
    Anyone have a raw?

-Further edit-
    Seems it is written as 相子, not 愛子. I'd go with something along the lines of 'Tie' or 'Draw' as the translation for Aiko in this situation.
    Last edited by zimbardo; March 21, 2013 at 06:02 AM.

Why is there no award for most enraged?!?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    No. The more emojis are used, the less serious I'll take anyone's post. -_- So annoying.
    That was my point, and don't hate the emoji game
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan View Post
    This chapter make it look like hashirama have a little crush on madara or something, I can seriously see him sparing madara life at VOTE, like he didn't even bother to check whether the guy is alive or not. Man so everything that happen in the stroy so far is due to hashirama sparing madara's life, what a bad leader, hashirama is the cause of everything, it's basically like allowing hitler to live.
    Well you need something to begin a story and Hashirama leaving Madara alive can be the one.

On a serious node, I dont think Hashirama to be THAT rude, even though he fought his friend (or bff may be ) for the sake of village and in his opinion killed him, but he cant leave his body behind after getting the victory, thats totally unlike him.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyway - we know what happens. Konoha has not been founded yet in this flashback/flashback. We know Tobirama survives. We know Harashima survives. We know Madara survives. We know that eventually Madara agrees to a truce and forms the village with Harashima. Whatever this screwy "Kill yourself or your brother" twist is, it has no bearing on what ultimately happens.
    You are so wrong its not even funny.
    Hashirama will obviously immediately say "alright i will kill myself", but in that moment madara will reach out and say "enough, i believe you" and stop him from really killing himself.

New Reply
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast