Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 624 Discussion / 625 Predictions

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 624 Discussion / 625 Predictions

Oh I didn't realize that I posted in the wrong thread...

Well as I said, Madara was just talk. He gave up at the first obstacle.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member CloudStrife's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Great Chap.
    Tobirama has Hiraishin??

Kishi turn Madara to Vegeta... lols
    Last edited by CloudStrife; March 19, 2013 at 06:41 AM.

3. Like 15 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So, Izuna died from the wound that Tobirama gave him. I guess that just happened to be around the time Madara's eyes were going bad. Tobirama and Hashirama were still beating up on their rivals whom had MS and Hashirama still beat an EMS Madara. How were they getting so strong so quickly. Does anyone have a translation for for "Hiraishingiri"? From what I remeber about -giri, it is some sword attack. So Fly Thunder God Stab or something along those lines. I'm surprised Uchiha were defecting. Also, Madara would ask eith Tobirama or Hashirama to die in order for him to trust the Senju.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DevilsNeverCry's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    So, Izuna died from the wound that Tobirama gave him. I guess that just happened to be around the time Madara's eyes were going bad. Tobirama and Hashirama were still beating up on their rivals whom had MS and Hashirama still beat an EMS Madara. How were they getting so strong so quickly. Does anyone have a translation for for "Hiraishingiri"? From what I remeber about -giri, it is some sword attack. So Fly Thunder God Stab or something along those lines. I'm surprised Uchiha were defecting. Also, Madara would ask eith Tobirama or Hashirama to die in order for him to trust the Senju.
    Well I guess te Uchiha were defecting after they heard about Hashirama wanting a united front, but Madara was the stubborn one continuing to fight.

An either Itachis story about Madara was misinformation, or Kishi retconned Madaras backstory. This one is still good though.

Also, we knew Tobirama had s/t ninjutsu but we never knew what it was, sounds like Minato just mastered Tobiramas jutsu, much like Oro and Kabuto mastered ET...following the whole generations getting better stuff.

Overall I really liked this chapter. Madara was shown to be really quite fickle all in all. Wonder how Hashirama talks Madara around now.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Shinhokou's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Weird chapter, senju way stronger than uchiha , fighting again and again and sparing madara , back to Shinsuusenju please.
    Last edited by Shinhokou; March 19, 2013 at 07:39 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

its annoying that madara is protrayed as weak
    i guess hashirama failed to kill himself or his brother
    i predict that hashirama will fake his own death or tobirama's death

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol now people will think the uchiha were weak... Sigh
    What the chapter was showing was the huge gap in power between the senju and uchiha. Senju were the top dogs followed by the uchiha, but every other clan was vastly weaker than those two. It's not that the uchiha were weak it's more that that the senju were just that good. That's why we keep hearing madara praising hashirama all the time because of how much stronger he was than him and he was almost always at his mercy

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

WHAT ARE THE ACTUAL JUTSU OF OTHER SENJU CLAN MEMBERS
    HOW ON EARTH DID THEY COMPETE FOR SO LONG WITHOUT SLAUGHTERING EACH OTHER
    JUST HOW BAD OF AN INFLUENCE WAS IZUNA ON MADARA
    WHAT WAS THE CONTEXT OF THE TRANSPLANT
    WTF IS "HIRAISHINGIRI"? THAT'S SOME KENSHIN SHIT RIGHT THERE, NOT ST NINJUTSU
    SO I GUESS THE SHARINGAN = ABANDON ALL HOPE FOREVER; GOTCHA

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsNeverCry View Post
    Well I guess te Uchiha were defecting after they heard about Hashirama wanting a united front, but Madara was the stubborn one continuing to fight.

An either Itachis story about Madara was misinformation, or Kishi retconned Madaras backstory. This one is still good though.

Also, we knew Tobirama had s/t ninjutsu but we never knew what it was, sounds like Minato just mastered Tobiramas jutsu, much like Oro and Kabuto mastered ET...following the whole generations getting better stuff.

Overall I really liked this chapter. Madara was shown to be really quite fickle all in all. Wonder how Hashirama talks Madara around now.
    It would be pretty cool if Tobirama had Hirashin. However, from what Minato said, Tobirama's is different from Obito's and Minato's. Maybe Hiraishingiri is related to his Sword of the Thunder God. However, that was only talked about in anime if I recall correctly. I guess we'll found out soon enough what's the deal.

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    What the chapter was showing was the huge gap in power between the senju and uchiha. Senju were the top dogs followed by the uchiha, but every other clan was vastly weaker than those two. It's not that the uchiha were weak it's more that that the senju were just that good. That's why we keep hearing madara praising hashirama all the time because of how much stronger he was than him and he was almost always at his mercy
    lol. They won't think they're weak. They'll just think they're weaker than the Senju. However, what the case really is is that the leaders of one were stronger than the leaders of the other. The clans were even when Butsuma and Tajima were leaders because they were even.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    It's just funny that this is a more recent development. Relative to the rest of the story which told us that they were on equal footing. The most hilarious part is that we still have no idea just what jutsu the rest of the Senju had that made them so equal with the Uchiha for so long. The Uchiha inherited a static skillset from their predecessors. The Senju still have a big fat "?", and we have to assume that Hashirama is either the last or one of the last mokuton users. Or possibly the only ever. Ugh.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

As expected, Madara's motivations will forever remain brittle and nebulous at best. The true Curse of the Uchiha.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think madara is not weaker than hashirama

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah,nice chapter,it was worthy of the waiting. The chapter itself isn't contradictory at all towards their mind,though madara's last sentence is clearly ridiculous,it can be forgiven only because he was almost dying and thus his head wasn't really cool.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

What a pity....first you have Kishi doing everything in detail. Carefully explaining their relationship and taking his time to develop the world around. Now, in this chapter he goes "Meh, don't feel like it anymore" and rushes things. /:
    While I do appreciate the improved pace, it's a pity he decided to make Madara give up this quickly. I understand that we didn't get to see Izuna's death as this is still Hashirama telling the story, but I still hope to see it in the future.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

While I want to wait for the mangastream translation to come out, I think one thing is clear, that Hashirama may have killed himself out of guilt after he "thought" he killed Madara. Or perhaps Madara used some kind of genjutsu to make him kill himself. It seems all too convenient now.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

After all we have been told about Madara all of a sudden he is this weak? And always this week? How the fuck is that possible. I knew the first was stronger than him but by a length of hair not by a mountain. And Madara gave up? This quick? This is a 180. Then why is Tobimaru afraid of him. This was terrible plain and simple.

New Reply
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast