Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 196 DIscussion/197 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 196 DIscussion/197 Predictions

I think Nasubi will loose all his memories about Demons and with who he was contracted, to the normal damage he takes while the Demon was taken over his Body. I mean to much Power can destroy your Body and Brain.
    So i think Hilda will explain which family the fight against and try to catch the unknown Person.The next step in this Arc will we Aoi vs Tabacco and that will bring back a lot of Memories and Historie of the Red Tails. Furichi always promised that he will introduce the Founder. But when Aoi fight know against Tabacco then maybe the Founder of Red Tails get also his part or a good Role. When this all about the rules of Red Tails is. Fuji will be the unknown Person till the last second, to get a bigger surprised.

So upcoming week Hilda explain the other Familie or Demon and we getting on with Tabacco and Aoi Red Tails. In this part we will get more comedy, from our pervert God Koma.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job Nasu didn't fight Toujou if he takes losing this bad.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post

Today, they updated the page to show information related to the current arc. Unfortunately I don't know Japanese so I can't make out what they're saying. They have a banner that shows all of the Killer Six Elements, and you can click each one to learn a little more about them. The great thing is that we know how they're names are spelled. Ringo Hojou is definitely the same as Tobako, so there goes my crack theory. The three elements whose faces we haven't seen yet have a big COMING SOON written across them, which makes me think we're about to find out who they are quite soon (next chapter, maybe?).
    Interesting.
    So we have actually seen Tobako.Ringo and Tobako could actually still be two different person.Like you,I did notice both their name there.They could have said that both are in cahoot with each other.That's why ringo's name appear that.This is just wishful thinking in my part...

On to the chapter itself,
    I actually want Nasu to die,not lose his memory or something.I know it's a bit dark for Beelzebub's standard.But when I think of a person making a trade with a demon,they don't usually walk away alive.Also, I think it would make the arc more interesting and different from the previous arc.Beelzebub can still be funny with some dark stuff in it.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Mayotte
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akia999 View Post
    Interesting.
    So we have actually seen Tobako.Ringo and Tobako could actually still be two different person.Like you,I did notice both their name there.They could have said that both are in cahoot with each other.That's why ringo's name appear that.This is just wishful thinking in my part...

On to the chapter itself,
    I actually want Nasu to die,not lose his memory or something.I know it's a bit dark for Beelzebub's standard.But when I think of a person making a trade with a demon,they don't usually walk away alive.Also, I think it would make the arc more interesting and different from the previous arc.Beelzebub can still be funny with some dark stuff in it.
    One of the reasons I think Tabako and Ringo Houjou are different people is that it is said in chapter 190 that all the Upstarts are first-years, and Houjou is a third-year. Well, it may be a small inconsistency.

As for Nasubi, if Tamura-sensei finds a way of Nasubi dying or losing his soul in a comic way, I'm all for it. But if he pull that off, then he is the indisputable king of comedy.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kendama View Post
    One of the reasons I think Tabako and Ringo Houjou are different people is that it is said in chapter 190 that all the Upstarts are first-years, and Houjou is a third-year. Well, it may be a small inconsistency.

As for Nasubi, if Tamura-sensei finds a way of Nasubi dying or losing his soul in a comic way, I'm all for it. But if he pull that off, then he is the indisputable king of comedy.
    Personally, I want Ringo and Tobako to be two different people because then Nene can get some decent screentime as well. Nene can fight one and prove herself to be the true successor to the Red Tails, while Aoi fights the other and makes them realize they can never become strong enough to defeat Oga.

However, its totally possible for Ringo to be a third year and still be a freshman: Nene calls her a "super senior bitch", which means she's repeating high school. Maybe just like Onizuka, she left school to serve juvenile detention, and still wanted to come back and graduate from Ishiyama High.

I can't imagine death happening in Beelzebub. If anything happens of the sort I fully expect their death to be reversed, just like Alaindelon's in the trip to the Demon World.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3