Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 109 Discussion/ 110 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner The Red's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 109 Discussion/ 110 Predictions

A rescue arc again? Kubo will be jealous.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Red View Post
    A rescue arc again? Kubo will be jealous.
    Welcome to the forum and the breaker section. Glad to have you here.
    You should check out the member zone. Haven't had time to read all the posts - but I don't think Shi woon will lose his memory here.
    Seemed like the face of a man ( teen boy?) reflecting to me.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i really want Shioon to be merciless when he recovered and train a bit like he will always think of what happened to him for those past 9 months for being weak , useless and brainless guy that he always risk the lives of people around him and even costing him Asian Kimbo Slice

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

After reading A-Team's translation a few things in the chapter became a bit more clear. The MAA along with Chundomoon's help are attempting to restore confidence in the MAA by offering the many factions, clans, and schools to assist them in reclaiming lost martial arts. Something that was only able to happen because of the deference that much of the martial arts world has for Chundomoon, otherwise the secrets of their school wouldn't have been shared.

The other thing that I came to understand is that both the SUC and Sunwoo are under the impression that in the case that Shioon actually is alive he would be handed over to the custody of the MAA. So the best case scenario for the Sunwoo and worst case scenario for the SUC is that he is alive, but the best for Sunwoo is still bad for them and the worst for SUC is still good enough.

Now we just need to wait and see what the SMD really intends to do here.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

those tech restoration program by MMA will have a good effect on Smug Face and Mustache Butler because they are both in Chundomoon and Mustache Butler has a grip on Hyuk So-Chun because he is an Elder and because Chundomoon will now have the trust of MMA members schools Kang-Sung and Hyuk So-Chun will be swayed aside and Mustache Butler asserting that Sunwoo is now weak without a leader and MMA can attack them to make them submit and making them submit will add more power to MMA but that excuse will not really make MMA strong but more like annihilation of Sunwoo Clan and to make MMA and Sunwoo more divided

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

With these new developments of restoring lost martial arts, BOT has become a bargaining chip for shioon later, with the MAA. Shioon should also stay hidden and use these government resources to find out about S.U.C. I'm sure they have intel on them. Seems they want something from shioon so he should get something in return. With some planning and help he can suddenly surface and completely embarrass or even expose S.U.C.
    Last edited by blaise; March 17, 2013 at 09:59 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticKen View Post
    But in the context of the announcement, the 화 means chapter. 109화 means Chapter 109. Not, you know, anger.

On a side note, Friday is 금요일 and Saturday is 토요일 and Sunday is 일요일. Useful to keep in mind, since Breaker is generally released on one of those three days.
    I will never be able to remember that... To me it looks likes hieroglyphics hahaha!

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    I will never be able to remember that... To me it looks likes hieroglyphics hahaha!
    You only have to remember the first character. The last two probably mean something like "day" considering that all 3 "words" contain the same characters at the same spot. If it is anything similar to Chinese, then the first character probably is a number.

I really hoped the author would push the plot forward, maybe by skipping a certain amount of time but we probably get another rescue arc or something.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i really hope for a time skip on this one and BFD announcing that Shioon is dead through the media or by the announcement of the government

i really think that the Glasses guy from BFD is gonna do some convincing to Shioon for accept BFD's help like
    - Info on who SUC are
    - GMR and SUC are not really affiliated
    - Revenge to SUC
    - Training to destroy SUC or even MMA that covers SUC
    and i really think that the glasses guy from BFD will not say that he is from BFD and just say he is from another branch of murim or from the governement

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    those tech restoration program by MMA will have a good effect on Smug Face and Mustache Butler because they are both in Chundomoon and Mustache Butler has a grip on Hyuk So-Chun because he is an Elder and because Chundomoon will now have the trust of MMA members schools Kang-Sung and Hyuk So-Chun will be swayed aside and Mustache Butler asserting that Sunwoo is now weak without a leader and MMA can attack them to make them submit and making them submit will add more power to MMA but that excuse will not really make MMA strong but more like annihilation of Sunwoo Clan and to make MMA and Sunwoo more divided
    MMA members school's leader trust Hyuk So-Chun . in part 1 they do as he say/did. in part 2 they trust their tech to him not to Smug Face or Mustache Butler.
    Smug Face and Mustache Butler can swayed aside Kang-Sung but they cant swayed aside Hyuk So-Chun.even if they able to swayed aside Kang-Sung then Hyuk So-Chun will replace him and as we see till now other schools clanleder elders trust him
    he may listen Mustache Butler but i dont think Mustache Butler can control Hyuk So-Chun like puppet after-all Hyuk So-Chun is clanleder and genius.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A-team's translation suggests more than just broken bones fixage...its more like "new transformation" or "transformation toward a new direction"..
    JUST LIKE I THOUGHT...HE'S BEEN IMPROVED! LOL hence why he says he's feeling even lighter like never before....im sure he remembers how he felt in part 1 when his ki center was perfect...so he wouldnt say that if it was the same as back then. What he has right now is New...better!

Also in A-team's translation glasses basically has those snipers locate shioon, not there to shot him...He instead asks teams nearby to capture him alive AND even manhandle him.

That means at least no head shot and with the "manhandling" part means that they will try to capture him by hand, by fighting him, to rough him up and bring him back

I don't think the snippers were to interfere besides just locating him. He's underestimating him hence why he's not told them to shoot him at least in the legs...With the info glasses showed, it means he must think Shioon's a regular 6 month disciple class...just like everybody who's not being in shioon's life or fought him

GLASSES IS UNDERESTIMATING SHIOON! hahaha can't wait for next chapter when he gets there and sees their dead bodies
    Last edited by bighawke5; March 23, 2013 at 01:45 AM.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4