Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Best Moment in the Chapter

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • The celebration of FT's victory

1 2.04%
  • Jellal figuring out what seems to be going on

2 4.08%
  • Arcadios offering his life for doubting the Princess

3 6.12%
  • The discovery of the actual mystery person being Rouge from the future.

43 87.76%
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 323 Discussion/ 324 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 323 Discussion/ 324 Predictions

Rogue from the future looks one half Rogue and one half Sting. It wouldn't surprised me if they fused or Rogue absorbed Sting's magic (Sting probably died) in the future in order to fight the dragon invasion.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Are we sure that this Rogue and the shadow who posessed the current Rogue are the same?
    Because, as someone else said, it doesn't make sense the fact that he told the princess how to deal with the dragons and thus saving the future from destruction.
    Anyway this was a good chapter and Mashima knows well how to do a great cliffhanger.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see how he looks like part Rogue, part Sting just because a part of his hair is bright. The face is deffinitely Rogue's and part of his hair could have changed color after a shock or he dyied it.

Why would he call himself Rogue if he was a fusion. Why not Stigue or Roung?

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Are we sure that this Rogue and the shadow who posessed the current Rogue are the same?
    Because, as someone else said, it doesn't make sense the fact that he told the princess how to deal with the dragons and thus saving the future from destruction.
    The pattern fits. He displayed an ability to trap people into a shadow and he can probably hide in shadows as well. He did kinda emerge from the shadows after pwning palace guards.
    It's too early to say what does and what doesn't make sense. It could be anything at this point. Maybe future Rogue wanted to play with Gajeel a little (Gajeel is probably dead in his timeline). Besides, how do we know this Rogue is a bad guy? He just helped Natsu and others. Granted, he gives out a bad vibe, but maybe he's no different that Lucy, who wants to prevent the worst outcome.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member longguilol1's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting chapter.

On another note, vote for your favorite Fairy Tail character's rating here if you haven't done so already:

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...rst-Edition%29
    Vote for your favorite Fairy Tail character's Ratings HERE

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

or maybe rouge absorbed sting and maybe he will absorb jelal too cuz of his facial markings , jelal on the right and rouge on the left and together they combine to awake some apocalypse thing

and i dont see a neko called frosch

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Very interesting!
    I wonder what happened to Rogue, since he seemed like a good guy...

Like some people said, he looks half-rogue/half-sting, just based on the color of his hair...
    It's going to be very interesting to learn what happened in that 7 year timeline.

Of course, they will probably change some stuff and rewrite that timeline, so "that" rogue will never have existed to begin with.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

future rogue giving off bad vibes doesn't necessarily mean hes evil. Arcadios give off a few bad vibes at first and look how that one turned out.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

finally , a very interesting chapter, after weeks of cramming the rest of the tournament to an end, mashima gives us the meat

like many of you i am wondering why rogue has come back, and if he is cooperating with future lucy or if he is opposed to her

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Really? Just when I thought I was beginning to understand what's going on. Future rogue pops out of nowhere..I hope there is a good explanation for, I am confuse now..

“I guess by now I should know enough about loss to realize that you never really stop missing
    someone you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence."
    - Alyson Noel

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    I thought about it and if this shadow is the one who told the Princess the outcome of this tournament correctly, then why the hell would he possess Raios/Rogue in the middle of his fight with Gajeel? Defeating Gajeel would have made the outcome different, and then the princess would not have believed him. So why the hell would he do that? It makes no sense. Need to see this guy explain himself.
    Exactly what I was gonna say, so +1

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zumb1e View Post
    Also, Gajeel defeated Rogue easily with his normal powers, but after rogue was possesed he needed to absorb the shadows and become a hybrid. Maybe he possesed rogue to force gajeel to get that power up...
    No, he was boasting about killing him... and he was quite surprised he couldn't beat him.
    Hope everything is explained in the next few chapters, cause I don't want it to stay so blurry for too long, I want answers lol

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liductan View Post
    Really? Just when I thought I was beginning to understand what's going on. Future rogue pops out of nowhere..I hope there is a good explanation for, I am confuse now..
    Well, I think that we will get a flashback of what happened to future Lucy.

We will see the dragon attacking, and how Natsu and all of the other died.
    And we will probably see how Lucy decided to use the Eclipse door, and how she was probably followed by Rogue.

What I'm most interested about right now is if Lucy and Rogue were working together in that timeline or not.

And if this Rogue is either:
    - a Rogue that, like Lucy, entered the Eclipse 7 years ago in their timeline and came back just like her, or
    - a Rogue 7 years old later (who didn't enter the eclipse with Lucy, but just managed to survive for 7 years) that manage to follow Lucy back in time somehow...

Yeah... I guess this might be becoming confusing a bit!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Morlun's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    I thought about it and if this shadow is the one who told the Princess the outcome of this tournament correctly, then why the hell would he possess Raios/Rogue in the middle of his fight with Gajeel? Defeating Gajeel would have made the outcome different, and then the princess would not have believed him. So why the hell would he do that? It makes no sense. Need to see this guy explain himself.
    Good point. Either he knew he was gonna fail (because "been there, done that"), or he considered killing Gajeel more important than the activation of Eclipse 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Anyway this was a good chapter and Mashima knows well how to do a great cliffhanger.
    You are assuming that activating Eclipse 2 deals with the dragons and saves the future from destruction.

It's a short version of the a famous long con. When you convince a person you can predict the future, they will fall right into your hands.

For all we know, activating Eclipse 2 is what brings the dragons to Fiore. Or Zeref. Or both.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zancrow View Post
    Spoiler show

or maybe rouge absorbed sting and maybe he will absorb jelal too cuz of his facial markings , jelal on the right and rouge on the left and together they combine to awake some apocalypse thing

and i dont see a neko called frosch
    fusion would be epic

i highly doubt that though

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

- DAT EYEBROW (Minerva) kills Frosh
    - Rogue kills Minerva and eats Sting just for shits and giggles
    - ???
    - Profit!

But frankly, i have no idea what the ef just happened... I hoped for Zeref tbh...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So by the looks of it Future Lucy and Future Rogue come from two different time lines in the future. The flashback with Levy and then the way Future Lucy looks it seems that their future isn't that far ahead of the current time line. However Future Rogue's time line appears to be ahead of Future Lucy not only because of his appearance but also because of what he said to Natsu when he said that seeing him once again brought back found memories. That kind of implies that it's probably been at least a year or two since the two of them saw each other. I just hope that this doesn't turn into one of those things where Lucy going back in time to alter something created ripples in different time lines which allowed Future Rogue in his time to travel back as well. Because that would get REALLY confusing in no time.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast