Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HSDK Chapter 513 discussion/514 predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Mr Untouchable's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 513 discussion/514 predictions

Quote Originally Posted by serpico View Post
    People are confused about kenichi wen Boris hit miu and kenichi become angry it was no dou ki what kenichi show it was thirsty for blood that even akisame told a kenichi to not forget about the path satsujiken.
    now about kano sho being the lider if no because kano sho was strong than all yomi, it someone remember Rio sanpaku was more worried about kenichi fighting kushinade than wen fighting kano sho, another proof koukin the mutai yomi kill kenichi and kenichi was resuscitate for nichima respiratory mouth to mouth.
    If kashima sahotomi was no de lider the yomi wen kano sho was around it if simply because it too strong perhaps it an level master's but because he still have a master he still is a yomi and the reason why it being left for last opponent .
    At bold read these pages again
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-23684...apter-178.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-23684...apter-178.html

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

OK I read it Boris referred it killing intent and akisame referred as angry that angry kenichi swallow and strength it his sei ki non one referred if dou ki, --------akisame said kenichi is a parson with no talent but the amount of basics training it begin to appear.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Whatever happened to masters not interfering with their disciples fights? That's my question.

I get the feeling that Kenichi is going to end up KOing Berserker soon enough, he's looking away and still doing decent.

Also let's not talk about Kenichi's ki, it was mentioned in the chapter but it wasn't really a main thing ya know? You can talk about it in the hangout thread or make a new thread if you want.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    Whatever happened to masters not interfering with their disciples fights? That's my question.

I get the feeling that Kenichi is going to end up KOing Berserker soon enough, he's looking away and still doing decent.

Also let's not talk about Kenichi's ki, it was mentioned in the chapter but it wasn't really a main thing ya know? You can talk about it in the hangout thread or make a new thread if you want.
    I dont think Ogata cares much for that, and I dont remember it being a rule (plz help me jag my memory if it is).
    In any case i was expecting this from Ogata, he's the type that doesn't care so much as the results are gotten to...he's like a mad scientist...

About kenichi, I agree. He's been keeping up with beserker without even paying much attention at all. There will be a point where he decides to get serious, he'll take out beserker and probably stop Miu from killing/dealing the final lethal blow to Rimi...And yes i do think Miu will fight with the intention to kill, because if you re-read it sounds as if she fears what she can do to RIMI...http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...kenichi/513/14 "trowing her fragile life at me...what should i do as someone that doesn't kill"

that quote from her implies she's able to take that fragile life away (its fragile because rimi's weak now not in the power sense) the only reason the fight is still going is because she wont take her defeat until she's dead, and Miu won't take her life (as a non killing fist) although she has the power to do so...hence the limit of non killing fists
    Last edited by bighawke5; March 09, 2013 at 04:03 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

So it's either Ryuto stops Rimi himself or Kenichi stops Miu before the killing blow connect Rimi or else we'll have another arc about rescuing Miu from satsujinken again!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obkung View Post
    we'll have another arc about rescuing Miu from satsujinken again!
    OH HELL NO !
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Can someone explain how realeasing Ki Works? earlier in the Takeda Liu fight it was made out that not even liu knew how to do it properly but he was like already at the top of the bar in relation to ki what does realeasing ki actually do how does it help what have they been doing up till now?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

From what I gather just about every disciple is able to use ki at this stage. What changes is just how much of their full ki they can release. Lugh was highly advanced in the applications of ki, in particular reading and feeling the enemy. The release of ki, which is what rimi, takeda and miu learned recently, seems to suggest that they release all of the ki available to them. Once all of the dormant ki within disciples is released they enjoy the benefit of having a significantly greater amount of ki at their disposal which proves to have a number of benefits. The most evident use for this extra ki so far would seem to be offense as with all 3 cases of awakened ki we saw there was a significant increase in the offensive power of the user. Even with takeda, a sei, oogata pointed out sei ki was exponentially increasing the power of his attacks. My guess is that every technique which uses ki becomes stronger after ki is released.... my guess is that techniques like takeda's warp punch or RS would go a step further. There is also the thingy about ki being able to push back the enemy as we saw wit rimi and miu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^I'll have to reread some chapters to give you a definitive answer. In regards to Takeda's case though, the nature of his Sei Ki release is still rather ambiguous at the moment. The trigger method is unknown. Some say it was anger because his precious left arm was apparently broken by Lugh. However, it could also said that the fear of dying and the resolve to survive is what miraculously caused Takeda to release his ki. Anyway, we still need more information to draw accurate conclusions about ki releases. One thing is certain though, whether it's Dou or Sei ki release all the fighters physical attributes will greatly become enhanced once activated. Lugh has been said to have the greatest potential in terms of ki. His sheer volume of ki is so enormous or powerful that if he were to release all of it one day, he would be the closest thing to a master class fighter. Lugh wouldn't be a master class fighter, but he would be very close to one making him superior than all of his peers in Yomi. However, Lugh has to master Sei Ki release before he can reach that achievement.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

MS version is up if you want a different translation and cleaner work.

http://mangastream.com/read/hsdk/46342157/1

I remember Akisame's fight with Alexander when Alex used march of death to throw himself away without fear for his life and no reflex (as Akisame was supressing him with that), Akisame/Kenichi used shimewasa to stop it on it's tracks and making the opponent lost consciousness for 2 seconds. When the opponent goes suicide on a katsujinken, the katsujinken must use a technique that will defeat the opponent at the risk of the user's life.

I think that if a huge difference is there, then it is unlikely for you to do that (Shigure could not do anything to Agaard and it appears Miu is having the same trouble).
    Last edited by Lectro Volpi; March 15, 2013 at 05:31 AM.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2