Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: Forgotten Eyes

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Forgotten Eyes

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v51/c482/14.html

Will Kishi ever revisit the the fact that Obito had a stockpile of Sharingan eyes?? Will Sasuke encounter them, or maybe Oro?? Hopefully Kishi hasnt forgotten about them because i see an interesting arc coming if Sasuke and Oro found all those sharingan, and what arcs do you think could come out of this event?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Forgotten Eyes

I strongly believe that he will re-visit this after sasuke reverts to Christianity, ah, I mean, after the 1st hokage's story changes sasuke. I don't see sasuke taking part in the war or atleast having a major role in it. But him saving/stealing/Kurapica-ing those eyes will serve as his goal and his closure with the uchiha clan complex he has.
    Last edited by Jabman; March 09, 2013 at 01:30 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

When I read the title I thought this would be a thread about the Byakugan.

Obito might use those eyes for one big jutsu or something to betray Madara. At this point in the story I don't really know what they can be used for besides for a jutsu or to make an army of wanna be Uchiha.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi could still use Izanagi, or Izanami (if he knows it) and restock. The question is when would he have the time to restock and against who would he use it?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, I suppose Kishi simply forgot them.
    I don't see how they could be seen again in in this moment of the story.
    Perhaps Tobi wanted to do something with them or he already did (by giving some of the Sharingan to the Jinchuriki.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

- lol you mean these eyes? there's like 600 of them

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

And THESE....eyes?

- apparently obito/tobi has an unlimited supply of sharingans and rinnegans at his disposal.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

I don't think Kishi forgot.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

And THESE....eyes?

- apparently obito/tobi has an unlimited supply of sharingans and rinnegans at his disposal.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@narutotheory

The eyes that pein have are probably created when Pein (jutsu) is made. Its not put in there as i am sure nobody can find more rinegan eyes... In the entire searies you have just 2 (ignoring RS) Madara's...

The eyes will be showed again when they will be relevant to the plot.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the eyes are just there for experimenting and stuff, finding different jutsu ect... the eyes wont have nothing to do in any future plot line. at most sasuke will find the eyes, be mad and destroy them all.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sanga Au79's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

they'll def be revisited. Sharingan with no mangekyou at this point are like philosophers stones. With the right elements you can use izanagi which basically defies reality. Those had to be Tobi's ace up the hole to cast the infinite tsukiyomi. He really showed no intentions of reviving madara and has openly turned on him but not revealing his true purpose for sasuke or those stock eyes, but continued with The Moons Eye at full force. He used the uchiha massacre to get a good selection of them and tried to gather all the mangekyou sharingan he could so he could somehow use them to control the juubi or use the juubi's power as the source for the sharigan technique.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

The Sharingan and Rinnegan in the Edo Tensei aren't spared, they're there because Tobi used a jutsu that would give them his eyes. If Tobi had one regular eye, they'd have one regular eye even if he had tons of Sharingan.

Anyway, I'm guessing either Kishi forgot it or won't use it until way later. Tobi isn't gonna use Izanagi unless he loses Rinnegan, considering his Sharingan is very overpowered and gives him the ability to defend against almost any attack and come up with good sneak attacks. Maybe Tobi has used it before, but until current events didn't have as much need for it since bar Minato, no one has been able to show they could deal with him if he came out of the blue. Fuu and Torune seemed to have information, while Kakashi, Naruto, and Yamato (whether those three or in platoon looking for the Uchiha brothers) were lucky in that Tobi did not seek to fight or capture Naruto.

We could also see Sasuke potentially getting his hands on the eyes, though I"m not sure if he'll use it for himself or for others.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member frontaLobotomy's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that Obito has a Rinnegan eye (and a spare), it's unlikely he's going to need any more Sharingan. what suprised me is that Kishi never explored the avenue of Obito implanting the Sharingan in to Zetsu. Though I suppose he can still technically do that given the nature of Orochimaru's body.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    The Sharingan and Rinnegan in the Edo Tensei aren't spared, they're there because Tobi used a jutsu that would give them his eyes. If Tobi had one regular eye, they'd have one regular eye even if he had tons of Sharingan.
    And don't think that's the case. Didn't Bee mentioned they had these eyes implanted on them? Of course the Rinnengan one is just the power of the six paths, but the Sharingan have been implanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt it, based on what we saw from Nagato's version. Why would Rinnegan be replicated when the pain jutsu is used, but not Sharingan? Plus, I doubt the Edo TEnsei body would be able to accept Sharingan in their eye for long, since it's not a part of them.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I doubt it, based on what we saw from Nagato's version. Why would Rinnegan be replicated when the pain jutsu is used, but not Sharingan? Plus, I doubt the Edo TEnsei body would be able to accept Sharingan in their eye for long, since it's not a part of them.
    Because Rinnegan magic. Pein's 6 corpses had Rinnegans, too.
    ET was never consistent - Kabuto brought back Madara re-engineered to his youth but with rinnegan, for example. Nothing about it surprises me anymore - except if Kishi stopped using it.
    REVOLUTION! FREEDOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

New Reply