Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 136 Discussion/137 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 136 Discussion/137 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by s2k03 View Post
    Im confused why would assume that he can take the lobster out?? not trying to be rude but that came out of no where, and its not like any of the characters have talked about removing the lobster...
    It was just an idea that I had as to what his role might be in the current arc. Since he seems to have some intel on Emile and also possess a special weapon, which IMO indicates that he could have some information on the Workshop. Well, the only character outside of FUG, who knows about Viole's lobster is Horyang because they talked about it before the Arlen's hand incident. Now that all of his friends are gathered here do you believe that they'll let him go that easily? They'll try to free him from his burden...

SIU said that the Traveller is the Key character for this episode. I know that he is the main protagonist concerning Emile but on the other hand he also needs to bring something new on the table with regards to the overall plot. What I'm trying to say is that the current protagonists consists of an Irregular, 10 Family members, Zahard princesess / "prince", humanoid ignition weapons etc. Well, that was my attempt to put two and two together^^.

Credits:Shinsatsu

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    It was just an idea that I had as to what his role might be in the current arc. Since he seems to have some intel on Emile and also possess a special weapon, which IMO indicates that he could have some information on the Workshop. Well, the only character outside of FUG, who knows about Viole's lobster is Horyang because they talked about it before the Arlen's hand incident. Now that all of his friends are gathered here do you believe that they'll let him go that easily? They'll try to free him from his burden...

SIU said that the Traveller is the Key character for this episode. I know that he is the main protagonist concerning Emile but on the other hand he also needs to bring something new on the table with regards to the overall plot. What I'm trying to say is that the current protagonists consists of an Irregular, 10 Family members, Zahard princesess / "prince", humanoid ignition weapons etc. Well, that was my attempt to put two and two together^^.
    In what way has the lobster been a burden to him? It's saved him if anything

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    In what way has the lobster been a burden to him? It's saved him if anything
    I'm sorry, if my post wasn't that comprehensible for you, when I wrote down burden. I reffered to Viole's situation and his FUG relation. You're right the lobster saved him and that was against Wangnan iirc.

Credits:Shinsatsu

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    I'm sorry, if my post wasn't that comprehensible for you, when I wrote down burden. I reffered to Viole's situation and his FUG relation. You're right the lobster saved him and that was against Wangnan iirc.
    Yeah fair enough, it's just that you talked about removing the lobster in one of your previous posts so I thought you were referring to that.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

TheCompany version :-)

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Androssi's eyes have changed ...

From this
    Spoiler show

To this:

Spoiler show

the true is this:

Spoiler show

diagnosed by the trustworhty Emile...!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Andonan's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

New chapter today? Been away for a week, love the set up for the workshop. Also very glad to hear that the workshop is going to revolve around Baam and his team (who in my opinion are a group of bosses

I think Ran knows who Baam is, I think it is quite likely that he a Koon were quite close (given they come from the same family) and perhaps he even knows a few things about Baam that Koon didn't share with Novik or the rest of his team. I think he is already coming to the conclusion that Jyu is Baam, and will therefore convince Novik to go along with the team until he can prove his suspicions.

Really like the Traveller design, and its funny that SUI doesn't read bleach, though who can't help but think that perhaps he's subconciously modelled him after seeing an image of ichigo floating around the internet, regardless, I don't think less of him for it, I just think its a funny coincidence. Loving Emily, really hope she's going to become a future companion. I don't agree that the Travellor might remove the lobster, I don't think that is something that FUG uses to hold him, I think that is entirely based onn their potential to kill his friends (i.e. psychological not physical.....if you can call the lobster power physical :S) but maybe that is just because I think the lobster power is cool

So Koon is going to have to go undercover.....I take it that means he won't ever appear on the front lines, meaning he'll be the ultimate director....I also think its terrifying that Koon hypothesises about Leesoo's power growth and then we shoot to them.....I think Team Baam vs Team Leesoo is going to be a crazing ass showdown, I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT! But of course Team Koon will probably sweep in a take them both out :P or even better Koon gives a massive finger to FUG - outs them, Baam, and everything else that's going on, and then ALL HELL BREAK LOOSE, and we see Team Koon/Baam/Leesoo vs. Karaka, probably ending with an intervention by Waiksong and FUG (in the form of Lero-ro and Ha Jinsung) but hell this is the stuff of my fantasies, and will almost certainly not happen :P

Loving the set up, loving the re-introduction of the old characters, WHERE THE FUCK IS RAK, I was hoping he would have met with Koon during the VERY SMALL time skip, and just generally can't wiat to see what happens....

again when is the next chapter out??

Different in so many ways, but similar in even more......

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member salvatore022's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

tonight i hope i wont see team tangasooyok (no offense) but i want see the other teames and baam taking lead for once for all is exiting

New Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8