Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 74 of 237 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 3553

Thread: Mafia Game 24 - League of Legends - END GAME

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mafia Game 24 - League of Legends - Day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Josef K. View Post
    Yes, but THIS GAME he did not turn out to be like that. It seems he did not do what you expected of him.
    Yes, he didn't, and he was a mafia.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    Tell us something about your role then? I am not going to try to control all the game, like i did last game, and end being an easy target either at day/night phase.
    When i feel that it's time to reveal my role, i will do so.
    dont be a pussy,i also was killed cuz i showed my happyness of having a cool role,so u say u have a role,night ?

i have a role at night

The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Yes, he didn't, and he was a mafia.
    Well I do trust you that you did that solely based on "knowing him:, oh well, but I can not ignore that you did that, so yeah, sorry but I am keeping an eye on you.

No one in particularly attacked Nuno during day one, that was just one question due to his inactivity, there might have been a post I missed when someone stood up for him ... other than you darj.

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    right ow i suspect mazo jolpy and imp. Wanted to suspect Haku but the dude is trolling like there is no tomorrow
    You are gonna keep trolling? Or you are actually going to give your reasoning? I feel like you are just trying to annoy me.
    You deserve this:

http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflege...asteffort3.ogg

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazino View Post
    thats why im asking
    I also have attributes to contribute to the town...what else you need to know.i'm I not trying to bring to light imo....strange things about other players.if that threatens you tell me why?

I just questioned bene on what I found strange about what he said and then did(as far as phases).if I was a mafia,would I even need such infos?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

God dammit don't ignore me, do your 1 vs 1 crap later.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Luxembourg
    Post Thanks / Like

01 digitaldude – Katarina : Dashed forward to strike, very Kat-like. Usual DD first day play. Could push even more early tomorrow. *Actually did that, was more active in the second half of the phase. * Detective(?) Investigated Farfalla, the result was guilty.
    02 3c (Lover)
    03 dark lord – Graves : Trading blows with Brand so far. They seem to be pretty balanced to me. *The exchange with Brand has ended. He looks fairly trustworthy.
    04 MidoBan – Twisted Fate : Highly analytical usage of abilities. He's no feeder. *Probably got killed due to a good observation. Doctor(?)
    05 X3D2YFaust – Blitzcrank : He was our carry early on! *Backed off a bit. Received an anonymous Noble vote. It was probably random, if he isn't the Noble himself. Bulletproof(?)
    06 Hakuteiken – Miss Fortune : Low sustain. Not much of an AD, either. Has been harassing mildly. Looks like will be overwhelmed. *More activity throughout second half.
    07 Josef K. - Jayce : Nothing noteworthy, in my opinion. *Still looks under radar for now. He seems to be playing with his previous game's style or so it seems. Regular Townie(?)
    08 scav – Kayle : Has been playing a stealth role. *Has been seen nowhere. SS.
    09 Hardy – Warwick : Jungler. Watch out for his ganks. He has already launched an attack on Fiora!! Not quite trustworthy. *He then didn't go after Fiora, taking a balanced stance. Doesn't seem like he was trying to exploit a blunder anymore.
    10 Farfalla – Shyvana : Seems trustworthy. She has been the one supporting the carries so far with Ahri. *Yet to talk in the phase, still fairly trustworthy.
    11 jorped – Lulu : He's bot, but we need to him harass more like the last time Detective/Doctor *Investigation/protection results are to be seen, of course, but he has at least hinted at something.
    12 benelori – Vladimir : He posted a bit, then used his Sanguine Pool. Suspicious act. *Seems more active with the second phase. Either trying to get rid of the early suspicion or he is onto something and he is keeping it to himself. Not a prime suspect now for the time being. * Detective(?) Not insane. Has investigated Mido and got an innocent result.
    13 Arctigor – Yorick : Primary suspect for me, thanks to his posting history. *Has stayed inactive for the entire second half of the phase. *He claims he has a weird role. *Restless Spirit(?)
    14 gnut – Brand : Read Graves. *Has cooled off after his strong start. Perhaps he thought he would get jorped' due to high activity. *Says he has a one-shot role.
    15 Darjaille – Lux : Should spam her ulti more, I hope she supports my squishy champ!
    16 Adorien – Fiora : Fiora to be Bomb would be pretty fitting, but let's wait until she uses Riposte first. *Seems to have a fun role and she could be dangerous if she doesn't take good care of it. *Freeman(?)
    17 Mazino – Darius : Nothing noteworthy, either. *Fairly balanced posting. Nothing spiky, I'd say. Not quite a target yet, but still, I find his posts worth a look. Has a night role.
    18 thornofcarrion – Swain : Suspicious act. Pretty evasive first day stuff. *Well, could be anything. The mystery box to me at the moment. *Says he was testing the waters with his random vote. Says he has a new role. Forensics(?) *Says he looked at Mido and he was a Doctor.
    19 Imperium – Ziggs : Just by that odd thing I pointed out, I suspect him. *Voted for xi0 late in first day. My primary suspect for the said reasons. A justifying reason for his usual early random vote and then a final minute change to end the phase. Still pretty vague, but better than what I have got against the others. *Admits to take a defensive stance against the momentum. Argument got fairly weakened. Bomb(?)
    20 M3J – Irelia : Trolling. She's a feeder. *More activity, but from a perspective of context, he's still not well-trusted.
    21 Tatasugoi – Ahri : Farmed a lot. Did not make progress towards the enemy turret, though. Maybe next day *Same as Shyvana for the time being.
    22 xi0 - Volibear (Lover)
    23 lawlett-kun - Cassiopeia : Seems to be trolling. Report her *Keeps the same attitude. Perhaps a Townie with no role so that he's super-bored, I'd guess.
    24 Skyguardian - Annie : Noob. Watch out for Tibbers, though. *Got blocked. He won't be able to vote randomly. He will need to get into an actual talk. *Refuses to put an emphasis on his actual role. Says he's pro-Townie.

Current Role Distribution: Noble Forensics Lovers Janitor
    Roles with ?: Bulletproof Bomb Doctor Detective Townie Freeman Restless Spirit

Legend:
    Dark Orange Mysterious player
    Bold Prime suspect
    Last edited by Hakuteiken; March 12, 2013 at 04:37 PM.

The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Small note: the thread title needs changing.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Mafias killed Mido... who didn't really have anything against anyone in particular IIRC. I think it was bene who said that was going to check their posts to see if we can dig a little there (I would be great if you shared your analysis right now).
    Right now it's 2 AM here...and I was playing this game the entire game...such analysis will be done tomorrow...feel free to do it yourselves though, and we'll compare notes...one undeniable fact is that Mido is generally regarded as a really good observer and a good player, so it would be a good choice to eliminate him...who is in such high regard besides him? Imp for sure, but if the mafia knows that Imp is suspecting or interacting with non-mafia, then he might not be regarded as immediate threat(he still might be mafia himself, but let's assume we're all townies here, until we find something that contradicts it)...

Is there anyone else who has the experience necessary to be a threat?

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I do trust you that you did that solely based on "knowing him:, oh well, but I can not ignore that you did that, so yeah, sorry but I am keeping an eye on you.

No one in particularly attacked Nuno during day one, that was just one question due to his inactivity, there might have been a post I missed when someone stood up for him ... other than you darj.
    If you're a townie, then it can't hurt having you have eyes open

Gary did, commenting and explaining about his health, not sure if you count that. Other than that, I don't indeed remember either.

*checks time* anyway good night

ex oriente lux

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I also have attributes to contribute to the town...what else you need to know.i'm I not trying to bring to light imo....strange things about other players.if that threatens you tell me why?

I just questioned bene on what I found strange about what he said and then did(as far as phases).if I was a mafia,would I even need such infos?
    im just asking u a normal question,why should i feel threatened
    also that mafia crap doesnt mean anything,a mafia could also pretend to need the infos

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazino View Post
    dont be a pussy,i also was killed cuz i showed my happyness of having a cool role,so u say u have a role,night ?

i have a role at night
    I will just say i have a role. Don't need to say more than that for now.
    Anyway, i think i am going to sleep now. Will try to post something, when my morning classes end, but if that isn't the case i will be able to post several hours before the end of the day phase.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    07 Josef K. - Jayce : Nothing noteworthy, in my opinion. *Still looks under radar for now. He seems to be playing with his previous game's style or so it seems. Regular Townie
    It would be better if you placed a "self named townie" cause it can confuse people.

Other than that, great list, summed up everything so far.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Luxembourg
    Post Thanks / Like

So, in short, my suspicions for Imp got stronger; against bene, they got weakened.
    Sky has earned a place in the primary suspect list, alongside Arctigor and thorn.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Small note: the thread title needs changing.
    Yeah, i noticed that also. It's been bugging me a bit XD

Thread Closed
Page 74 of 237 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast