Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Soul King

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Soul King

Quote Originally Posted by conn-man View Post
    So is the Soul King the final end to all creation of the Bleachverse?

Or is there something more mysterious and bigger behind the Royal Realm??
    Jucha Bach: I can't believe you Soul King! You are strong, why are you listening to it????
    Spirit King: Oh... so you noticed him...
    Jucha Bach: You should not bow to him! That's the way of the weak!
    Spirit King: The Black Star Spirit King is the linchpin of everything, without him, everything would crumble...
    *Jucha Bach gets sealed, and then transported to the realm of Spirit kings...*

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the Spirit King has a connection with Hell Butterflies in Bleach because butterflies in Bleach seem to be symbolic of royalty.

When Aizen continued ot evolve he became more butterfly-like in appearance. When Ichigo arrived in the RR Hikifune told him that the SK resided in a cocoon-like structure. Later we found out he was sleeping similaraly to how a caterpillar sleeps in its cocoon.

Maybe the SK can see what other people are doing through the yes of the Hell Butterflies? IDK but I do think Kubo is going somewhere with butterflies and the SK.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DraMas26 View Post
    I think the Spirit King has a connection with Hell Butterflies in Bleach because butterflies in Bleach seem to be symbolic of royalty.

When Aizen continued ot evolve he became more butterfly-like in appearance. When Ichigo arrived in the RR Hikifune told him that the SK resided in a cocoon-like structure. Later we found out he was sleeping similaraly to how a caterpillar sleeps in its cocoon.

Maybe the SK can see what other people are doing through the yes of the Hell Butterflies? IDK but I do think Kubo is going somewhere with butterflies and the SK.
    Hm, interesting. I never really paid much attention to the Hell Butterflies. The question is how accurate the translations have been when referring to these characteristics.

Something is bound to happen which will involve the SK. I've read many times that this is supposed to be the last arc, so I'm almost positive that this whole Vandenreich business will lead up to something involving the Soul King directly. Clearly, Aizen still has ar ole to play which, to me, hints at this development even further. It wouldn't be strange if he has some abilities that allow him to control Soul Society from behind the scenes. Urahara said that Soul Society would crumble if not for the Soul King, so surely he has an important part to play. The butterflies could be a part of that, although I do believe that my theory fall within this realm of possibilites. Regardless of whether or not I am correct, I'm anxious to learn more about "it". It's nice to see some depth and complexities, even in shounens (unlike Naruto).

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

role of aizen= open the gates to the royal realm

visit me here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DraMas26 View Post

cocoon like structure-- hmm... perhaps he has just been gestating this whole time, and now events will allow soul king to evolve beyond this realm and ichigo can take his place.

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2