Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is Hashirama stronger than Madara?

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why is Hashirama stronger than Madara?

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    is that very important fact? Hashirama is stronger than Madara, period. if he can outlast both Madara and Kyuubi until Mito shows up, he is definitely stronger than Madara.
    Not necessarily. He could have been fighting the Kyuubi who only had Susano'o to protect it while Madara only sat in the cockpit to control it. If Madara himself fought, then who knows how Hashirama would have done. Wouldn't change hte fact that Madara could still give him a run for his money, at least with the Kyuubi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

lets say Mito help Hashirama then what ?????
    its not big deal if u add Mito in fight then its will like
    Mito + Hashirama vs Madara + Kyuubi

as we SAW Hashirama vs Madara + Kyuubi if u dont want to say Hashirama was wining then u have to say it was draw then its 100% Hashirama > Madara because even for to draw fight against Hashirama he need Kyuubi's power . unlike naruto Kyuubi is not part of madara .

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    as we SAW Hashirama vs Madara + Kyuubi if u dont want to say Hashirama was wining then u have to say it was draw then its 100% Hashirama > Madara because even for to draw fight against Hashirama he need Kyuubi's power . unlike naruto Kyuubi is not part of madara .
    And yet, unlike Naruto, Madara worked to acquire it, used his own powers to tame it, and used it with better proficiency and used it to it's full power.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Not necessarily. He could have been fighting the Kyuubi who only had Susano'o to protect it while Madara only sat in the cockpit to control it. If Madara himself fought, then who knows how Hashirama would have done. Wouldn't change hte fact that Madara could still give him a run for his money, at least with the Kyuubi.
    Is Madara capable of completely controlling the Kyuubi to fight while simultaneously fighting with his own power as well?

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

The only thing I was able to deduce from that fight is that Hashirama was doing just enough to negate Madara & kyuubi combined attacks until he got serious. It's true he was getting pushed back a little, but only because he was holding back his power. Hashirama was still trying to reason with Madara at that point, but it was utterly pointless because Madara's state of mind was too radical. That's when Hashirama finally started to get serious when he realized Madara couldn't be reasoned with. I think that flashback would have been slightly different if Hashirama started out using SM from the beginning instead of holding back his power in an attempt to change Madara's mind because he didn't want to kill him. Anyway, Hashirama was stronger than both Madara and the kyuubi fighting together. That much is pretty evident IMO.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

at this point i am not sure whether you are serious or just joking around.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    And yet, unlike Naruto, Madara worked to acquire it, used his own powers to tame it, and used it with better proficiency and used it to it's full power.
    From the flashback, it didnt seem like it needed that much effort for Madara to aquire the Kyuubi or even use its power. Heck, Obito aquired it.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Hashirama only worried upgrade his abilities, and learn new jutsus for get the peace and get back his old friend like Naruto with Sasuke and the war. whatever, this explain because Naruto stronger than Sasuke.
    Madara only worried for the vengeance, get sharingan powers, but his real posibilities of power, jutsus etc.. he is limited for his hate like Sasuke..No sage mode, because he has inestability of chakra cause of the sharingan(we should to see the chakra map of the uchiha guy, basic chakra, elemental chakra, natural chakra and unnatural chakra[the sharingan]) i think that natural chakra and unnatural chakra is not compatible.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Till this point Mito statement is not refuted by Manga that she aided Hashirama during the battle and sealed Kurama into herself. But Kishimoto is a seasoned ass-puller; expect the unexpected and all the related cliches.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

may be, but that are the things that made Hashirama stronger. Madara used "high cost techniques" is also "high powered techniques" and yet was unable to defeat Hashirama. Hashirama outlasted Madara, not only Madara, Madara along with Kyuubi. that is pretty evident from the link posted by KingOfNight. may be Hashirama has Senju body, may be that's the reason. but it is undeniable that Hashirama could outclass Madara along with Kyuubi.
    Which we all acknowledged. The usefulness of high powered techniques is moot when the target has great durability and can regenerate any wounds received.

How is it evident? There's no sign of either being outlasted. If anything, considering it's still night, the battle didn't last very long. And until shown otherwise, he wasn't capable of doing so, requiring Mito to lend her power to the situation.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Worked to acquire it how, by staring it in the face? I can acknowledge the fact that Madara went though a lot of crap to upgrade his eyes, However, "the bijuu are slaves to those with 'blessed' eyes." I'm not sure that can be counted as work for the Fox itself. if you want to count finding it roaming the planet somewhere as a "work," then sure.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Seem like some of my assumption before this chapter come out were correct, about madara being weaker than hashirama and about madara leaving the village to get more power(kurama), I am going to make the assumption that Mito is not going to be in the VOTE battle for the heck of it. You guy would probably diagree and stuff but I am fine with it since some of my assumption were correct before so this one might be correct too.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    lets say Mito help Hashirama then what ?????
    its not big deal if u add Mito in fight then its will like
    Mito + Hashirama vs Madara + Kyuubi

I'm betting it was always Hashirama vs. Madara, whether Kyuubi was on either side or not. She wouldn't have joined the fight against Madara, all she needed to do was seal the KYuubi in her without getting involved in anything else.

Hashirama won clearly, no debating that. Even though Tobi said he survived and was seeking Hashirama's DNA all along, I still think he went all out. I don't think anyone's debating Hashirama won clearly and cleanly.

Why is it so hard to grasp that Mito could have entered the fight between Madara and Hashirama and sealed the Kyuubi in herself after Hashirama most likely gained control of it? Manga either implies it or says it.

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    Is Madara capable of completely controlling the Kyuubi to fight while simultaneously fighting with his own power as well?
    If Tobi was able to do the same, I don't see why Madara couldn't. Plus, we saw in the double-page flashback few volumes ago he was attacking Hashirama while the Kyuubi was in the background, probably under Madara's control.

at this point i am not sure whether you are serious or just joking around.
    I'm serious. Shows it's technically one-on-one fight, with Madara giving aid to Kyuubi or boosting its power somehow. This is more of a two-on-one fight.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm serious. Shows it's technically one-on-one fight, with Madara giving aid to Kyuubi or boosting its power somehow. This is more of a two-on-one fight.
    well well, now then i should post few links as well.

first i will post few links before the final battle, to compare who was stronger in one on one battle.

in there childhood.
    when they grew adults.
    or, even better, when Madara got EMS.

now let's see few panels of final fight. you have shown one panel where Madara was using Kyuubi armored with Susanoo; and make it seem like it is just another normal thing. having Kyuubi armored with Susanoo to evade Hashirama's attack is a very normal thing to do, and that didn't powered up anything about Madara.

anyway, if you see [1] [2] [3] [4], that Susanoo armored Kyuubi wasn't the only thing Madara used Kyuubi for. and yet was unable to do anything, that's when he used susanoo armored Kyuubi; normal sense of logic means that it was a better thing for Madara to use.
    Naruto Forever

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Where did I say Madara > Hashirama? I never said anything of sort, all I said was that it was either 1-on-1 fight or 2-on-1 fight. The power isn't what I was talking about, since it's pretty much established Hashirama's stronger (even though he and Madara state it, it's still an opinion, not 100% fact). And my second link proves the point that Hashirama was stronger or better since if Kyuubi was under Madara's control, he was able to deal with both of them and survive that, even being able to confirm whether Madara died.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm betting it was always Hashirama vs. Madara, whether Kyuubi was on either side or not. She wouldn't have joined the fight against Madara, all she needed to do was seal the KYuubi in her without getting involved in anything else.

Hashirama won clearly, no debating that. Even though Tobi said he survived and was seeking Hashirama's DNA all along, I still think he went all out. I don't think anyone's debating Hashirama won clearly and cleanly.

i only add mito because some members were saying Hashirama won because she help him in fight.
    i m 100% sure Hashirama is stronger then madara 2nd flashback also said even after all power-ups madara was loss against Hashirama .
    in 1st flashback we never saw mito helping Hashirama or she was even there in last part of 1st flashback its was looking like finishing move with madara + Kyuubi lost

in their time Hashirama was rank 1 and madara was rank 2 ninja
    Last edited by suraj5898; March 21, 2013 at 07:53 AM.

New Reply
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast