Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Which team will emerge victorious

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lessos team(They have Hatsu lesso 2 princess laurie OMG all star team)

1 7.69%
  • Fugs team(Comprised of all powerhouse)

2 15.38%
  • Koons team ( Akraptor is there andI think mightly Rak will join NOT TO mention Koons superior plans )

2 15.38%
  • Koons team and Lessos team might form a coalition to win Baam in back to the team he belonged

5 38.46%
  • Rachel will show up and win this

3 23.08%
New Reply

Thread: Workshop Round

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Workshop Round

This is probably the MOST epic battle to come in TOG (i mean the most epic ones we the readers have been privy to). The Sub will feel bleak if we didnt have a discussion thread regarding this one.
    Since it didnt start yet most of our discussion will be prediction based but when it will start I think it ll bag couple of chapters so I prefixed it as a discussion thread.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Workshop Round

I bet it's going to be Koon's team... with out Rak, only Koons team as we know it today.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Also I wonder if there won't be more teams apart than the three we know at the moment.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    I bet it's going to be Koon's team... with out Rak, only Koons team as we know it today.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Also I wonder if there won't be more teams apart than the three we know at the moment.
    I'm expecting Rachel to show up with a team at some point. Considering SIU said Chang and Quatro will be making a return, I wouldn't be surprised if they form a team with Rachel

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Ofcourse there will be more teams but i highly doubt some one else will take away the 1 st place here. Since its more like a personal struggle regarding Baam (Fug and Koons present team) and revenge(Lessos team and Fug) I dont think the winner will be any one other than the team we know.
    I Hope Rak joins Koons team though

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    I'm expecting Rachel to show up with a team at some point. Considering SIU said Chang and Quatro will be making a return, I wouldn't be surprised if they form a team with Rachel
    Rachel is an allie of that part of FUG that chose Viole's current team. Wouldn't she be behind the scene working for their purpose? It would be weird if she arrives with a tema, since it would be like if FUG would required a team with more fighters than they have already picked for Viole.
    Last edited by ukimix; March 16, 2013 at 06:40 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    I'd find it funny, if Chang and Quatro team up with Rak. The interaction between Parakewl and Quatro would be hilarious to see.^^

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member salvatore022's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

why would people assume koon team will win, i know he said 100% we will win but saying than done is different..my guts tell me he will lose and baam will be the winner

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by salvatore022 View Post
    why would people assume koon team will win, i know he said 100% we will win but saying than done is different..my guts tell me he will lose and baam will be the winner
    I doubt it.
    Basically, if Koon's team win, they will be allowed to continue to climb the tower with Baam.

If Baam's team win, then he will be forced to continue climbing the tower with those other guys.

So, I wouldn't exclude the possibility of Baam's team winning (because they are stronger than the others), but I think that Koon's team might win.
    (Especially that Baam might not WANT to win with his team right now).

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by salvatore022 View Post
    Koon will definetly win this tournament for Hwa Ryun's faction. He has already shown to us (readers) to what he is capable of once he is determined to something, success is inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    I doubt it.
    Basically, if Koon's team win, they will be allowed to continue to climb the tower with Baam.

If Baam's team win, then he will be forced to continue climbing the tower with those other guys.

So, I wouldn't exclude the possibility of Baam's team winning (because they are stronger than the others), but I think that Koon's team might win.
    (Especially that Baam might not WANT to win with his team right now).
    I don't think that it will be that easy. Once Koon has won the tournament and reveal himself, shit will hit the fan.

What I'm saying is that the climax of the workshop battle will be what Koon will do after his win. If he goes along with what Hwa Ryun said then, nothing will change even if he manages to win the workshop battle, Baam will still remain in FUG's hands and Koon will still be an enemy of FUG due to Karaka's faction. I think that Koon is going to change their status quo and that is what I'm looking forward to.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Workshop round is starting soon. Thought it will be useful if i refresh the info about it a bit(especially because SIU releases many trite but important info in his blog and writings)

Quote Quote:
    The Gong Bang (공방, 工房; literally meaning "workshop"), also called The Creation Room or The Blacksmiths or The Factory or The Workshop, is an organisation founded within the Tower by the Great Father Macseth. According to Macseth it also exists outside the Tower and no one knows its origin (the Creation of Gong Bang).

Its ultimate ambition is to find the order and reason of all creation in the world. And by doing so, to know how to recreate all such creation and with that, the God of all creation.
    ============================================================================

Quote Quote:
    The Gong Bang only creates items for "One who is worthy"(chosen one). And this law is often applied even to Zahard and the 10 Families. Given that the Gong Bang claim to also exist outside the Tower, it's likely highly respected enough for Zahard and the 10 Great Warriors to respect its' existence and rules. This is because they originated from outside the Tower.

The Gong Bang can be found in the Middle Area of each floor. From there, they perform the role of providing items to people who they deem worthy enough. A Regular who has climbed many floors has better chances of receiving an item, than one who climbed fewer. The same applies for Ranker. The higher the Ranking, the better the chances.

Almost every items of the Tower are made here. Although there's a location in each floor, there are only 7 headquarters, and one of them is on the 30th Floor. Once every 5 years, this particular Gong Bang gathers E-grade regulars and holds an item tournament called, "the Workshop Battle."
    Quote Quote:
    There are presumably 5 ranks within the Gong Bang: Great Father, Father, Great Teacher, Teacher and Disciple.
    The highest rank is that of the Great Father. It is currently occupied by the founder of the Tower's Gong Bang, Macseth.

There is one known Father who is one of the Tower's Lords, Flux (Magician) and he was the first Disciple of Masceth.

There are currently 4 known Great Teachers, Max, Mai, Mad and May, each of them an artifical lifeform created by Macseth (they are considered his 'children'). They are not given a ranking by the Ranking Administration, because of their relationship with the Gong Bang. Their fighting capabilities are judged to be of S-level, comparable to High-Rankers.

The title of Teacher is self explanatory, however, it has to be noted that their influence within the Tower is enormous

Disciples are chosen by the Teachers of the Gong Bang. They formally become one after a set period of training.

As their position and title rises within the group, a Disciple enjoys benefits rivaling those enjoyed by Rankers.

In special cases, a Disciple may be chosen to be a Regular. However, he will be expelled from the Gong Bang and his/her knowledge "sealed" by law

Quote Quote:
    The Gong Bang is not ruled by Zahard and completely independent. One may think that this kind of existence may threaten the power and balance of the Tower’s Rulers, but this is not the case. This is because the Gong Bang have "absolutely no interest" in the Tower’s power struggles and politics.
    All Quotes are from wiki (no spoiler or speculation from my part )

11. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    Workshop round is starting soon. Thought it will be useful if i refresh the info about it a bit(especially because SIU releases many trite but important info in his blog and writings)

Quote Quote:
    There are presumably 5 ranks within the Gong Bang: Great Father, Father, Great Teacher, Teacher and Disciple.
    The highest rank is that of the Great Father. It is currently occupied by the founder of the Tower's Gong Bang, Macseth.

All Quotes are from wiki (no spoiler or speculation from my part )
    I wonder where they got this part. I can't find any note by SIU talking about these ranks. I would appreciate it if someone can provide a reference.
    Last edited by ukimix; March 17, 2013 at 01:24 PM.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I think they found the 5 ranks only so they put the word presumably. If they find more it will be like Presumeably 6/7/8 tier. Till SIU specifically states the no of tiers its impossible to say how many ranks are their

thats my 2 pence but for more info you can ask it in the wiki page

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think any team present will win. I think the teams are going to get crossed and mixed and people are going to betray and plot in ways that are going to split teams and fail regulars.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member apellon's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we should just ask Emile.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Joke aside:

We need to add : leroro and wingtree to this mess
    Also the Tchooktchook Gong bang looks dirty enough to screw everyone over.

The fug should get the FUG off this time , but i dont know how ...
    to be honnest unless koon and the wingtree work together i dont see how they would be able to get off ... this winning team deal , i think its bs ...
    The fug is a very powerful organisation, its all over the tower, its even pretending to even take it over ... I doubt things will go this well...
    Thats why i hate it , but in the same time love it ..

One thing is fo sho ! sh*t's got real !
    Its only the gun round and its already open war !

I m really hoping to see some baam power. Because since the new season started he hasnt been pushed enough to really get serious ...
    We have yet to see whats this blood skeletton is about ...
    the devil right arm are pretty powerful yet they only received some demon in a little tin can container splitted between each other... Yet Baam got the version 2.0 nurished in a oceanlike shinsoo lol. Its harldy comparable. And thats another reason why, i doubt the fug will let baam get away that eAsy , he must be a very expensive invesment.
    Last edited by apellon; April 19, 2013 at 12:27 AM.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply