Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tatsuki - Inconsistency, Unique or Enormous Potential?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tatsuki - Inconsistency, Unique or Enormous Potential?

She does have the Shiba look, now that I think about it. Especially after the timeskip, she looks a lot like Kukaku. How would that happen though? Unless Isshin was juggling Masaki with some other lady for a while, lol. Or maybe he's just not the first Shiba to have spent time in the WotL. It's interesting that Orihime and Chad have had their powers developed and explained, yet Tatsuki's been in the background for so long.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Simple View Post
    They are dead, may be.

She just felt something from Aizen while nothing from ichigo. I dunno if we can call it her sensing his SP, there are differences of translations as well.
    - May be she felt the hogyoku. We know that it possesses some presence itself.
    - Aizen was suppressing them with his SP, so (maybe) that enabled her to sense him.
    - What if that was the doing of Aizen’s evolving into a transcendent being (somewhat butterfly type creature and a different level above shinigami and hollows).
    These are the possible explanations I can come up with.
    As I said above, everything happened in quick succession and Aizen never raised his reiatsu when fighting Ichigo (in that form). So I don't think he was trying to supress them.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    She does have the Shiba look, now that I think about it. Especially after the timeskip, she looks a lot like Kukaku. How would that happen though? Unless Isshin was juggling Masaki with some other lady for a while, lol. Or maybe he's just not the first Shiba to have spent time in the WotL. It's interesting that Orihime and Chad have had their powers developed and explained, yet Tatsuki's been in the background for so long.
    I've never considered that. Now that you mention it, she does seem a bit like a Shiba. Her hair colour, for example, is purple, just like Kaien's. If this is the case, then I'm very curious as to how this could happen, especially when it seems like Tatsuki & Ichigo met by a coincidence in a dojo.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    Yeah I noticed this too, albeit I never paid close attention to the matter until now when you bring it up. Also now that we got a lot of confirmations on the Shiba, and new knowledge, it's pretty likely that some remaining Shiba remained near Kukaku or elsewhere in the area, and others left to the human world.
    Tatsuki being a Shiba would make a whole lot of sense too, considering their past and her now powers, and Kubo's old drawing of Tatsuki in shinigami robes with a katana and fox hide around her neck.
    This is an interesting take on it, who is to assume that no other Shiba isn't in the human world hiding?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quantized View Post
    Yeah I noticed this too, albeit I never paid close attention to the matter until now when you bring it up. Also now that we got a lot of confirmations on the Shiba, and new knowledge, it's pretty likely that some remaining Shiba remained near Kukaku or elsewhere in the area, and others left to the human world.
    Tatsuki being a Shiba would make a whole lot of sense too, considering their past and her now powers, and Kubo's old drawing of Tatsuki in shinigami robes with a katana and fox hide around her neck.
    This is an interesting take on it, who is to assume that no other Shiba isn't in the human world hiding?
    That could be the case. But there'd be some follow-up questions if that's true. Why did the Shiba clan feel forced to abandon Soul Society? Where'd they get the Gigais?

Also, I'm curious about you referring to her past. Could you elaborate?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys are honestly overanalysing the scene. Take a look at this page again where Aizen explains the whole reiatsu sensing matter:

http://www.mangapanda.com/94-57474-1...apter-420.html

Before he explains he has a flashback and in it we see Tatsuki along with Aizen's pre-butterfly form. Then Aizen explains the whole reiatsu sensing matter. He says by achieving his evolution both human and shinigami would be unable to even feel his reiatsu unless he voluntarily lowers it down. He even makes an anology with how a two dimensional being would be unable to interefere with a three dimensional one.

He's obviously refering to how he lowered his reiatsu when he was chasing Tatsuki. We usually don't see reiatsu so obviously we were unable to tell when he lowered his reiatsu and when not. As for when his reiatsu got back up, it was probably some time during his battle with Ichigo but it doesn't matter because we usually don't get to see reiatsu. Reiatsu is like air. It's there but you aren't usually aware of it.

Honestly I don't know why so many people doubt what Aizen said in Deicide. Sure it was confusing but if you read it dozens of times you'll realise it makes sense. Deicide is the mini-arc written with the most comlex style anyway.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Kubo just uses her to troll us. Whatever hopes we might have, whatever our expectations, he crushed them and he always will.
    Or maybe not. I want her to get powers and kick @$$!

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2