Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Ichigo's powers

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo's powers

with the new chapter i am inclined to think ichigo powers come from the influence of his parents, their roots, those who effected them in the past or are absorbed by him which he then creates his own version

he stole rukias powers from her and had his own pseudo zanpankto

he copied getsuga from isshin and i think they might have similar bankai's. seeing as no 2 zans are supposed to be alike how would ichigo have getsuga? i think he absorbed a bit of his dads reiatsu or since hes his son he has a bit of his power or mimic his abilities

His hollow form is similar to the one isshin is about to fight, i think it may get away and this may be the hollow that attacks her when shes pregnant cause it looks like ichigos full hollow mode and its arms look like ichigos new bankai

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/530/19
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-805-5/...apter-351.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/475/8
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/452/12

since its arm look like ichigos new bankai so i think when he fully awakened his fullbring it influenced his bankai to match this hollow. look at his arms and his new bankai and his fullbrings swords, they look too much like this hollows arms and the face is a near exact match to his full hollow

Masaki and juha might be related as juha and zangetu look alike. since she is one of the last pure blood descendants of qunicys it would make sense if her and juha were related in some way. plus he absorbed kirgies reishi to activate his quincy powers

what do you guys think? cause ive noticed ichigo doesnt have his own powers he just absorbs and mimics those around him, this probably comes from his quincy lineage. similar to how kirge absorbed alon to make him his own i think ichigo does that just on a whole different level subconsciously due to him being the perfect hybrid of shinigami and qunicy
    Last edited by Kid Chameleone; March 13, 2013 at 09:09 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ichigo's powers

Also if this turns out true do you think ichigo will get a new inner spirit when he realizes his own true abilities?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that beyond just this hollow-
    the connection lies with aizen and the HG.

Aizen and gang created this hollow, it is not a run of the mill hollow. Aizen could have used his HG, in the creation of this hollow that resembles ichigo.
    This hollow may end up having the ability to absorb or deflect isshins attacks. if thats the case then this hollow will have some of isshins reiatsu and the flavor of his zanpaktou within him.

Now we know from the end of the last chapter that masaki is the one who ultimately defeats this hollow, but how- by using her quincy power. quincies absorb reishi, and she may have absorbed an attack from this hollow and turned it into a giant arrow similar to how nel does the double cero- or something along those lines. If she absorbs any of the reiatsu from this hollow intentionally or otherwise, we currently have no idea what lasting effect that would have on her.

I think it is possible that she will end up absorbing some of this hollows energy in the fight. when she gets pregnant, she will effectively have absorbed a little of isshins energy (possibly FGT) and that of the hollow, and a bit of Aizens 1/2 of the HG. in so doing it would go along way to explaining how ichigos zanpaktou resembles engetsu, and also why ichigos hollowfication took the form that it took. hollows come in all shapes, but this one looks to similar to hichigonator to dismiss that this hollow and the upcoming fight will effect masaki and ultimately be passed onto ichigo.

Also, this may not have ultimately affected ichigo - were it not for another 1/2 of the hyogoku( uraharas) hidden inside rukia when she injected ichigos heart with her zanpaktou and gave him her power. It was that moment that I think ichigo fuzed with Uraharas Hyogoku- thereby awakening his own power that he had passed down to him. It could have resonated with the reiatsu from this battle and the taint of aizens HG. it might even be the reason why Aizens HG devoured Uraharas HG. to become complete. Now ichigo has a chance to absorb the HG that aizen fuzed with- its very ying yang i think.

then in the jail, his dormant quincy power absorbed some of the reiatsu from the jail and that woke up his own quincy power from his mother.

I also think this opens the door, to Ichigo actually being fused with the HG as well. when Aizen absorbed the HG, and GIN took it from him, he said that the HG did not need to be within him because he was a part of it..

well if thats the case it might hold true for aizen, I was kind of hoping that ichigo and Aizen might get a round 2 fight, and ichigo since he cannot kill aizen would have to unlock his FULL hollow suit, by eating Aizen and absorbing the HG into himself in order to defeat Bach. ( speculation)
    Last edited by DarkBankai; March 13, 2013 at 11:37 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tenacious Weezy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    what do you guys think? cause ive noticed ichigo doesnt have his own powers he just absorbs and mimics those around him, this probably comes from his quincy lineage. similar to how kirge absorbed alon to make him his own i think ichigo does that just on a whole different level subconsciously due to him being the perfect hybrid of shinigami and qunicy
    This.

I have an idea/theory that I'm more or less keeping to myself but since all Shinigami and Hollows have their own unique abilities I think it's fairly possible that Quincy do as well. It's actually shown in detail by all the Vandenreich having nicknames for their particular abilities. I believe Masaki may have had some power to absorb Reishi at insane levels and perhaps it was passed on to Ichigo. Just like you said every power he has displayed has been copied from someone else. Nothing is really HIS own power. He either will need to find his own or mix all of them together. He's shown the ability to merge his hollow and shinigami and with the time skip his full bring as well.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    Also, this may not have ultimately affected ichigo - were it not for another 1/2 of the hyogoku( uraharas) hidden inside rukia when she injected ichigos heart with her zanpaktou and gave him her power. It was that moment that I think ichigo fuzed with Uraharas Hyogoku- thereby awakening his own power that he had passed down to him. It could have resonated with the reiatsu from this battle and the taint of aizens HG. it might even be the reason why Aizens HG devoured Uraharas HG. to become complete. Now ichigo has a chance to absorb the HG that aizen fuzed with- its very ying yang i think.
    if i am not mistaken, first ichigo absorbed power from rukia then after that rukia went to urahara for a gigai and at that time urahara hid HG inside rukia.

New Reply