Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The boy never meant to be, or is he?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

The boy never meant to be, or is he?

The picture below basically says it all when it comes to the theme, what is the purpose of this little boy? What possible role could he play?
    Remember while this arc is the last arc, it was also said to be really, really, really long, so where will this boy, and the girl with him fit in into the story?
    They were introduced for a purpose, but what purpose could it possibly be?

Source: http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/483

I'd hope we can get as many crazy and far fetched theories and ideas as far possible, and hoping that we can stitch something together, that looks like a solid or a couple of different solid theories, or if you got a complete theory on your own, this is also very welcoming.

What's your take on it?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The boy never meant to be, or is he?

Theory 1:
    The young man is actually a Shiba.

That's my theory. I'm putting money on it.

Theory 2:

The young man is Grand Fisher's younger hollow brother, Super-Fishpole Z, and he has infiltrated Soul Society with a really long fishing line.
    His goal is to absorb Kenpachi, kill Yumichika, and liberate everyone inside Soul Society's prisons.

I am also putting money on this theory. Go ahead, just try to find something wrong with it.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna guess that it's kid Zangetsu. It kinda looks like a younger Tensa Zangetsu. Unless that's one of the 2 new Shinigami's introduced in the beginning of the story arc. In that case, it's probably a Shiba.
    Last edited by chorns; March 13, 2013 at 03:13 PM.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    Theory 1:

Theory 2:

The young man is Grand Fisher's younger hollow brother, Super-Fishpole Z, and he has infiltrated Soul Society with a really long fishing line.
    His goal is to absorb Kenpachi, kill Yumichika, and liberate everyone inside Soul Society's prisons.

I am also putting money on this theory. Go ahead, just try to find something wrong with it.

As for theory 2, I might have said crazy and far fetched, but I never expected this
    I like the idea from your theory 1 that he's a Shiba, that one is actually quite appealing

Quote Originally Posted by chorns View Post
    I'm gonna guess that it's kid Zangetsu. It kinda looks like a younger Tensa Zangetsu. Unless that's one of the 2 new Shinigami's introduced in the beginning of the story arc. In that case, it's probably a Shiba.
    That is an interesting take on it too!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bajan4eva1's Avatar
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chorns View Post
    Agreed. When I first saw this I was thinking Tensa Zangetsu as well. Along with the words in the background it almost seems like Zangetsu telling Ichigo something along the dialogue of this page:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v08/c066/18.html

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    Theory 1:

Theory 2:

You know one thing I just remembered is that the Quincy's know a whole lot about the Shinigami. I can definitely see this kid being a Shiba but maybe he or the girl with him is traitor providing info to the Quincy. Just a thought though. it would be more dramatic if Kubo used one of the more established characters but I doubt he'd do that.
    Last edited by Bajan4eva1; March 13, 2013 at 05:17 PM.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a feeling that when Ichigo gets Zangetsu back he will be "reborn" in this kid form. Also, I think that's why the background in the pic is the same color as Ichigo's shikai Getsuga Tenshou. Also, the hoodie Ichigo is wearing is a cool design.
    Last edited by chorns; March 13, 2013 at 07:34 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kisuke u.'s Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quantized View Post
    I'd hope we can get as many crazy and far fetched theories and ideas as far possible, and hoping that we can stitch something together, that looks like a solid or a couple of different solid theories, or if you got a complete theory on your own, this is also very welcoming.
    What's your take on it?
    Han, my turn, alright.
    Masaki was being attacked by shirosake in the past and since she was a quincy she happened to absorbed its(shirosaki’s) getsuga meaning a massive amount of hollow reitsu/powers. She passed on these(this) powers/reitsu to ichigo, her 1st born child. Ichigo turned into his hollow form unknowingly when he saw GF lure and accidently killed Masaki. We know that when a hollow kills someone, that soul belongs to it. Since masaki was killed by Hichigo therefore she now belongs to zangetsu/shirosaki/ichigo. But as ichigo has little knowledge of her mother’s death and his quincy heritage(which came from masaki) was at slumber till now therefore masaki couldn’t come out and lead ichigo. However now ichigo’s quincy powers have been awakened and he has known the true identity of his mother, so she is here to help/lead him.

we all have our journeys to make.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

It's either Masaki's flashback kid or Ichigo's son with Rukia... maybe Byakuya's son with Rukia's sister.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Please...NO
    Maybe, it's me but some of these theories scare me to death..
    Last edited by liductan; March 16, 2013 at 01:15 PM.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot about those two shingiami in the beginning of this Final Arc. Who were they again, exactly...?.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kisuke u.'s Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

or may be ichigo's quincy side/nature/personality just as zangetsu is his shinigami nature.
    p.s. yeah that kid gives Rukia's look.

---------- Post added March 18, 2013 at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was March 17, 2013 at 09:37 PM ----------

Someone just told me:
    Isn't he the new karakura shinigami (Ryūnosuke Yuki)?
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c480/7.html

we all have our journeys to make.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

this character must be very important, he is the soul king's alter ego, sent to make friends with the protagonist

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kisuke u. View Post
    Isn't he the new karakura shinigami (Ryūnosuke Yuki)?
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c480/7.html
    Indeed. Which breaks all the kid Zangetsu theories, since he obviously existed independently of Ichigo, in the academy, before the present events.

But that doesn't make the matter any more confusing. The 2 fodder shinigami at the beginning of this arc have been bugging me occasionally for some time. Just what could Kubo plan to do with them? Even more so, there was no mention of them pretty much ever since they appeared, and I refuse to believe it was just Kubo abandoning them.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Riiiggghhtt!! You somehow all remind me why I decided to stay off forums (besides being unexpectedly busy with new responsibilities) & unless the subject being discussed is actually very interesting or relevant, It will stay that way for now.

The boy in the picture doesn't need to have a use in the sense that he must have a role to play in the story. The theme itself is all that should matter in that picture.
    After all the trails & difficult situations Ichigo had gone through & wonders Ichigo had perform, he is now someone who is legendary in every sense of the word. To friends, Allies or Foes

That picture is basically almost saying the exact thing these pages are saying here. http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...4-page-20.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...1-page-19.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...13-page-7.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-chapter-526.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...2-page-17.html

It also says Ichigo needs that extremely badass outfit to become even more badass lol
    Kubo make it happen!!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

What were all you guys/gals smoking coming up with those crazy theories, while forgetting those two new shinigami who got almost killed and were the bait for for the hollow appearances and introduction of VR quincy. At least do the least bit of research next time, like reading the current arc.. Yeah, it really saddens me to see people discussing the manga weekly have already forgotten his character already.

His next appearance.
    Last edited by Schabrak; March 26, 2013 at 05:03 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast