Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Toriko 227 Discussion Thread

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 227 Discussion Thread

Great Chapter.

Tommy is dead for sure, I don't think that Sani's hair and sani himself have allowed that. It was a live and die battle, the victor claimed life, the loser suffers death. I do not believe that some bug (egg) will regenerate Tommy.

The organization's name and some members are unfold. Their true goals are still hidden but I would not be surprised if ingredients like God, Earth,... have less secrets to them since their members are wealthy, rich people and they have a network within IGO and Bishokukai. On a long term, I would not be surprised if they were to become a bigger threat. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and IGO and Bishokukai will be forced to work together if their top members are spies. I think that Star is part of NEO, he was not actively involved during the century soup arc and he gave me an impression that he is not fully supporting his boss.

NEO is making its moves and they are going to immobilize Setsuno. I wonder what will happen if she is defeated
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Only1's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 227 Discussion Thread

Idk if anyone else mentioned this,but the IGO might have their own nitro remember toriko and zebra captured one,also when zebra was in jail there was one right by him,and could probably have many of them different facilities,so I'm thinking maybe the president had plan to use the nitro in this war,like I said I'm not sure if anyone else already posted about this but that's a pasibility in my opinion.

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6