Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 197 Discussion/198 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 197 Discussion/198 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 197 Spoiler Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I don´t have much to say. But the melting Idea was really great. I mean everything i expected coming up. I dont count it down point by point.
    But the greatest Moment for me was, can´t Baby Beel handle those new mature Red Tails. That was the nice and easy Version. What can Aoi doing against so much Boobs. Oh my God what a great Chapter. Is there anything open, i don´t thing so. I mean the rest was happen i talked befor that already who is who.
    To bring it in one short point the Pearl is the last Piece of information. I really wanna see his Human Form, if he get a new design???

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

That person's character desing is reaaaaaally similar to Aoi. If I did not knew better I would confuse them.

Boobs for chapter end? Okay, you have my attention.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure someone already posted it in the previous discussion, but it's probably the same guy.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I'm sure someone already posted it in the previous discussion, but it's probably the same guy.
    Yeah I was talking about this one ealier ^^ he might have cut his hair... and his design after so many chapter could a little change (just like it happened to Aoi) Oga met this guy so he would be able to tell if this is the same one or from the same company... Hilda was not pressent durring that incident so she doesnt know that guy

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely a better chapter than last week.
    -Ringo look really old.She look way older than Misaki.So,is she actually Tobako? I'm still confused about that.
    -Mystery person who look like Aoi is a dude afterall.I got a feeling that he is somehow related to Athrun.Brothers? I don't think he is athrun since athrun is way more serious.
    -Beel and oga switch again...that would be interesting.I wonder if Oga knows ringo.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Here comes another sexy lady, but Aoi to me is still the top.
    Okay, after the perverted comments, here are the more serious ones.
    That guy sure is mysterious, but I suppose there's no doubt that he belongs to the same organization of Arthrun; I wonder what is going to happen now.
    Can't wait to see what Beel will do with Ringo. XD

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

good chapter
    Aoi clone is male .
    i hope this time Aoi fight

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 197 Discussion/198 Predictions

I wonder if the new red tail leader actually fall for Oga or is it just a trap. I'm leaning toward trap, though, this isn't really a harem manga.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

well maybe she knows that aoi quit red rails becouse of her feelings towards oga.... so she might want to punish Aoi by seducing or stealing Oga from her :P make her jelous over the sight of them two together

Ringo unbutoned her shirt a little bit.... so she might tell that she was late becouse they did this and that and it took a while... well its mostly a trap and she might be the next spellmaster that is baseing on seducing males.... but since beel is just a child in ogas body it might not have any effect on him...which would infuriate or made ringo supprised and get her interested in oga :P

but it would be funny if oga actually knows ringo from past...cant remember if Aoi or Nere said to Oga her name or used tabaco nickname..... and it would be fun if Ringo really actually was in love with oga from a longer time... maybe promissing that once she gets stronger she will come back and snatch him :P ahhh cant wait for next chapter and I hope its red tailes and ringo related

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    Ringo unbutoned her shirt a little bit.... so she might tell that she was late becouse they did this and that and it took a while... well its mostly a trap and she might be the next spellmaster that is baseing on seducing males.... but since beel is just a child in ogas body it might not have any effect on him...which would infuriate or made ringo supprised and get her interested in oga :P
    Not like Oga himself ever shown much interest in females anyways, though.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    well his own sis was in a female gang... and they kinda influanced oga by dragging him to fights....maybe he got traumatized by this memory of beign beaten up by misaki when he was in elementary school ^

since we can see that oga has different aura around Aoi in disguise... like a "normal" person.... and not deliquent or fighter... so for oga its more or less a more peacefull time around such person then beign around a deliquent girl that can attack him so he has to be on guard :P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    Oh you great Tamura-sensei. A triple Cat fight over Oga and Baby Beel, too bad Hilda are not in the Human World. That would be the best Arc we ever had. After the Hilda vs. Aoi Puddi Puddi Dance. This Arc can be go away from a serious Fight to absolut Comedy. Oh when i think about it is this the second fight for Oga or Baby Beel, while Baby Beel is in Ogas Body. Comedy coming back in this Arc.
    I think more funnier it could happen, when Baby Beel try to take out clothes again, in front of Ringo. I already must laugh when i think about it.

Maybe she is a Spellmaster and her opponent is a Demon King in a Human Body means, Power UP. Nobody want this part finishing fast, special with Aoi and Oga.

@Zibi
    The female gang you talk about, Misaki was the Founder. So Ringo should really know about Oga.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    @Zibi
    The female gang you talk about, Misaki was the Founder. So Ringo should really know about Oga.
    and that's the reason we have to wait for next chapter... becouse we dont know if she met him ealier.... maybe the time she met him he was like elementary school... so now she sees him all grown up...

It might be that she knows him...and he knows about her like he met her before... but after some years people change so they might not recognize them at first sight instantly.... but she here kinda showed like she knows him.....anyway next chapter should clear stuff more

edit: ok I looked and found it...chapter192..kunieda did not tell that it was Ringo... but she said it was Tabaco... so oga might not get who is she talkng about... so there is a possibility that oga knows her and met her before...that;s the reason why she knows about oga...
    Last edited by Zibi234; March 20, 2013 at 04:36 PM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast