Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 197 Discussion/198 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member world is wide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 197 Discussion/198 Predictions

The "Seperate" scene had me laughing like crazy. Seemed like a really stupid Power Rangers moment.

Already tired of these fake red tails looking down on Aoi. Though knowing Aoi's personality she won't care and just let themselves wake up to her awesomeness when they need Aoi to fight off some demon-powered fighter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe her plan will fail either way, because Hilda has bigger size than her so it won't work against Oga. The only interesting part is what if Beel tries to take his pant off in front of her, it'll be extremely interesting to watch her reaction.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/beelz...12/c111/8.html

It seems like the author loves to redo this in different situations

I realized that I am merely a conscience programmed into a game.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by world is wide View Post
    The "Seperate" scene had me laughing like crazy. Seemed like a really stupid Power Rangers moment.

Already tired of these fake red tails looking down on Aoi. Though knowing Aoi's personality she won't care and just let themselves wake up to her awesomeness when they need Aoi to fight off some demon-powered fighter.
    I don't know hy, but since Ringo wasn't there, I suppose that Aoi gave them a good beating; at least I hope so, because these girls sure deserve one.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    I think more funnier it could happen, when Baby Beel try to take out clothes again, in front of Ringo. I already must laugh when i think about it.

Add furuichi and Aoi witnessing it,that is pure comedy gold.
    On the side note,I do wonder if Ringo is among the girls here.
    Spoiler show

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akia999 View Post
    Spoiler show
    Yeah that will be also nice, but also the best thing in the comedy scene will be face of Ringo(the next Spellmaster). When you try to trick someone and get that kind of answer, that the person i front of you start direct to strip. Why is Ringo the next Spellmaster, Baby Beel get always attracted by Demon Power. And Baby Beel react the same Way he react to Aoi. Oh for my Side this Part can have 7-10 Chapters full of Comedy and missunderstandings.

THE NEW BABY BEEL MOTTO
    Last edited by Black Hawk; March 21, 2013 at 09:51 AM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    Wouldn't all of them graduated already? It's a long time ago. They're all still student here.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I doubt Ringo is there. If she's a super senior, then that means that she must be Aoi's age at least. Aoi is like, a year and a half older than Oga, which would mean at the time of the flashback she would be 13.

I really hope with Ringo in the picture we'll get some history as to how Aoi became leader, and what happened to the chain of command between Misaki, Ringo, and Aoi. This has been an excellent development so far. I really hope Ringo turns out to be as cunning as she seems, even if she's using the oldest trick in the book.

This chapter was really exciting in terms of plot development! We got to see Hilda go after the person/demon(?) in charge of Nasubi's power, as well as what Aoi's been up to while all of this was going down. I love the character designs of Ringo's underlings, both look totally badass. Ringo herself seems really surprising, she wears make-up, racy lingerie, and doesn't think twice about using her sensuality to get what she wants. I thought she'd be more uptight than Aoi, for some reason.

I really doubt she'd going to develop feelings for Oga, that would be too cliche. I think she wants to get in a compromising situation so she can distract Oga long enough to take him down. This is not dissimilar to what the girls pillar squad did to Oga during Akumano Academy (and we all know how much Aoi hated that). Besides wanting power, we don't know enough about her motivations. I also don't think Ringo's a contractor, but she might become one in the future. It doesn't make sense for her to be taken out now when there's so much more of the plot to be revealed.

Another thing I find interesting is that Kanzaki is helping Furuichi and Oga find Beel. I hope they explain what's going on because the guy seemed really confused. And Nene and Chiaki's reactions were priceless. I'm hoping this is the beginning of the gang finding out demons exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    I think more funnier it could happen, when Baby Beel try to take out clothes again, in front of Ringo. I already must laugh when i think about it.
    If this doesn't happen I'd be disappointed. Aoi and Furuichi's reactions would be hilarious!

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I do know it is quite unlikely that ringo would be around Misaki's time.But she look really old, like someone in their 20s.But then again,Oga looks 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    I really hope with Ringo in the picture we'll get some history as to how Aoi became leader, and what happened to the chain of command between Misaki, Ringo, and Aoi. This has been an excellent development so far. I really hope Ringo turns out to be as cunning as she seems, even if she's using the oldest trick in the book.
    Agree.I want to know more about Misaki.
    I do hope Aoi gives Ringo a good whacking.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I do know it is quite unlikely that ringo would be around Misaki's time.But she look really old, like someone in their 20s.But then again,Oga looks 18.

Agree.I want to know more about Misaki.
    I do hope Aoi gives Ringo a good whacking.
    Yeah most of the male cast look waay older than their teen years. Heck, Ichikawa is bald and has a beard but he's apparently 15. I think the only guy who looks remotely teenagerish is Furuichi, and that's because Tamura consistently draws him with bigger eyes than everyone else.

Speaking flashbacks, I wonder if Tamura decides to show the whole Misaki/Ringo/Aoi mess, if Oga and Furuichi will show up in the background or something. It would be pretty cute, actually.

I have a feeling Ringo did something illegal, and that's why she's been pushed back to freshman again. I don't think its because she failed a couple of years, I think she want to juvie or something. You know what would be super interesting? Is if Ringo was involved with the incident Nene needed Aoi's help in, cementing Nene's loyalty to Aoi and maybe Aoi's position as the 3rd leader.

Its funny how just by chance someone asked Tamura in an omake who the 2nd leader was. I didn't think it would be important, but here we are, with the 2nd leader being a conspirator to overthrow the TKKH.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    I have a feeling Ringo did something illegal, and that's why she's been pushed back to freshman again. I don't think its because she failed a couple of years, I think she want to juvie or something. You know what would be super interesting? Is if Ringo was involved with the incident Nene needed Aoi's help in, cementing Nene's loyalty to Aoi and maybe Aoi's position as the 3rd leader.
    This is a school of delinquent that doesn't follow conventional rules.Doing illegal stuff is the norm there.If I remember correctly,one of nasu henchman went to juvie too and he's a third year.Oga pretty much destroy the whole school and if he was in a normal school,he would be kick out.I don't think grades really matter because there was one particular anime filler I watched that suggest almost nobody in this school passed their exam.For all we know,the reason she is still a freshman is that she opt to.I don't remember that part.Which chapter was that again?

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Possible Scenario next week

Beel will reject Ringo
    Beel will go to Aoi and cuddle her
    Aoi will be inspired because it's Oga (Beel inside) and beat the hell up of those Former Red Tails Members
    Then a triple 1 on 1
    Nene vs Ajari Maaya
    Chiaki vs Kagemiya Yukino
    Aoi vs Ringo

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2