Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Best Moment of the Chapter

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rouge's explanation of the future

2 6.90%
  • Explanation on how the Gate works

1 3.45%
  • Future Lucy's Death

13 44.83%
  • Natsu crying and punching Rouge

13 44.83%
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 324 Discussion/ 325 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MyuuMyuu's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 323 Discussion/ 324 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Lozmaster View Post
    Because you got them the wrong way around . Quantum mechanics actually says you CAN kill yourself in another timeline and future you (who did the killing) will not be affected in any way by past you dying.
    But there wont happen anything to the past you, if the future you dies, either, right?
    The future-killing-past thingy don't sound right, but I've read another manga where this happends, so yeah, guess you're right. Im not into this stuff.
    My guess would be that future-lucy thinks shes better off without all the painfull memories of her friends dying? thats why future sacrfies herself for the past.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ikahel's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 324 Discussion/ 325 Predictions

Hey guys, it's fairy tail... Probably when their save their own world and change their future, then all folks from the future will be revived ; o

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 323 Discussion/ 324 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    and after all those commotion against revas only led to him being the only right one. it seems the author has the same idea as him.
    I'm pretty sure he was joking. Still all that means is future lucy doesn't understand quantum mechanics either.

Also : If anyone is actually interested in a little bit of the physics behind time travel... (Not to drag the thread way off course)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz9eLjO2BrA

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Darthdevil's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So it's a parallel world timeline , otherwise it wouldn't make sense . Well Natsu will kick his ass , he just saw Lucy dieing . Loved the last panel , a crying Natsu and a "I will kill you" Natsu . This will probably be the first time Natsu actually kills somebody , but i can imagine a situation where Rogue is unconscious and a Natsu with that "I will kill you" face tries to finish him off but in the last moment a crying Lucy jumps in and says something like "Stop it allready , its enough " .

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

so rouge turned out be a good guy after all ? like someone predicted , i just hope this doesnt turn out to be a case of a jelal and theres gonna be anoher lucy xD

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

So it turns out that Rogue and Lucy had the same intentions, but different means. I'm curious to see if Rogue decides to accept FT's decision to back Lucy. I'm excited to see the arrival of the dragons.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JunKisaragi's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

That was actually heartbreaking, even when I know that that is not the present Lucy.

I wonder why Lucy would close the gate knowing that it is their only chance of survival. Maybe opening the gate will destroy the keys or the spirits or something. Hmm...

Relax. Take a chill pill.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Sick stuff. Even though it is a Lucy "we don't know" it still IS Lucy. It is a big deal in Fairy Tail, lead character dying. This is probably the only way it could have been done.

How is it possible that Lucy closed the gate and she herself isn't aware of that? Was she controlled by someone or something? I think that it will happen again, she will close the gate, they won't be able to change the fate.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

future Rouge for me is a villain i think i heard some quote from a movie - that you will never know what will happen in the future but the past will stay the same

changing the past will still result to an unknown future no matter what even if you know what will happen after you change the past there will be a variable that will change the future even if the future lucy or the present lucy died it lead to a future that future rouge never knew and that variable is Natsu

my question is who possessed the present rouge? is it the future rouge? and from the look of the next title "Union" i think i know what it is
    i think that Rouge and Sting fused together to create a new power YIN and Yang look at future rouge's hair hahahahah

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow so does he have good intentions or not? Cause right now, it makes me think that there are actually not just 2 people that came from the future, but 3 or possibly more. Who possessed Rogue and was fighting against Gajeel then? Could it have been the shadow dragon? Or a darker entity? Cause Mavis said that it was a dark shadow and somehow I'm thinking that this Rogue isn't the bad guy after all.

Lucy from the future died, damn. Natsu is probably only going to be stopped by this time's Lucy saying something like please stop!

Another thing that is bothering me is Jellal going to the castle... I have a feeling he'll die... I hope not...

And for Lucy to close the gate, if she does it, it will have to be because it has drastic consequences if the canon is fired. Either it's because it destroys her spirits, or something that involves her friends. It might even be that if the canon defeats the dragons, since Natsu, Gajeel, Sting, Rogue and Wendy are connected to dragons, and to some extension so is Laxus (his Lachrima) it might end up affecting them perhaps even killing them in the process and that's why she decides to try and defeat the dragons by another way.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Moogle Mango's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So present Lucy prevents them from opening the door?

It might just be me, but Lucy does look kinda like the princess, could it be possible that the princess flip flopped and closed the door? To which rogue mistakenly thought that it was Lucy that closed the door in that time?

When Charlie asks rogue why he came back, he certainly gave her a nasty look. Which kinda makes me wonder if what he is saying really is true.

Also.. I am losing track of all these parallel and alternate characters of the main characters..
    Last edited by ghostexiled; March 26, 2013 at 02:13 AM.
    Force Quit.
    Spoiler show

haw haw!

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

future-lucy seems to be missing her right arm.... O_O

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MyuuMyuu View Post
    future-lucy seems to be missing her right arm.... O_O
    It could be, I didn't understand what that meant, but thinking about it now, she had been shown to be writing with her left hand so now that is most probably the case.

Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

No her arm is definitely missing. look here: http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/300/20
    Lucy is right-handed, but is using her left arm here AND using her mouth to open then pensel. and in the new chapters, she wanted to see the mark, bcs she no longer has it. I wonder how future-lucy lost her arm! And her death-pose in the new chapter, to me, doesn't look like there could hide a right arm under her cape.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eskrim123 View Post
    Hmmmm, now it's a little bit confusing becausenthere written rouge said : it was HIM, so it was a girl or a boy who is the person that rouge is talking about that clossed the door to shoot the eclipse cannon ?? Or maybe it's rouge himself that want to destroy the past with the eclipse cannon beacuse they want the pas to feel the pain of the future ?? He isn't feel like lucy that came for the future to save the past, I think that rouge really really want to destroy FT especially lucy, looking forward for the new chapter !!,
    It's a bit two faced to call out people for a spelling mistake (Clearly the translator should have used "her" not "him", or a generic term, like the mangastream translation has done) but you can't evil spell "Rogue" correctly. THE G COMES BEFORE THE U PEOPLE!

Sorry, that's been getting on my nerves on this forum for a while now.

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast