Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Best Moment of the Chapter

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rouge's explanation of the future

2 6.90%
  • Explanation on how the Gate works

1 3.45%
  • Future Lucy's Death

13 44.83%
  • Natsu crying and punching Rouge

13 44.83%
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 324 Discussion/ 325 Predictions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 324 Discussion/ 325 Predictions

I just hope that we will have a kind of flashback of what happen in that timeline.

I want to see how Lucy closed the door without knowing it.
    And I definitely want to see how Natsu, Erza and all the other died in that timeline.

I'm guessing they were killed by dragons, but it would still be interesting to see it.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MyuuMyuu View Post
    future-lucy seems to be missing her right arm.... O_O
    Well we've know that for quite some time. Since we saw the hooded figure opening the pen with her mouth and the horrible hand writing she had (the person who got the paper commented on that). So it's not a shock to learn of that. However, the shock comes when she asks to see her mark again... the mark that she cares for so much. And Natsu knows this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    I just hope that we will have a kind of flashback of what happen in that timeline.

I hope that too.

I want to see how Lucy closed the door without knowing it.

Maybe it wasn't her at all. Like someone said above, the princess kinda looks like her.
    And I definitely want to see how Natsu, Erza and all the other died in that timeline.
    We don't have confirmation that they died, but it's likely they have.

I'm guessing they were killed by dragons, but it would still be interesting to see it.
    That or Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy all became dragons.

But I wonder what will happen even with Igneel, Metalicana and Grandine. Shouldn't they help out?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Lmfao how you are all thinking that natsu will stomp, he lost a lucy ok, it wasn't even his lucy.
    Think about what happened to Rogue, over the 7 years he probably changed, had friends, his life changed, and then bom, all his friends die, sting dies, fro dies. Everyone dies.
    He's rage should be far beyond natsu's

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Shinhokou's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

She will get revived , actualy she's probably not even dead...

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissSuicideSheep View Post
    Lmfao how you are all thinking that natsu will stomp, he lost a lucy ok, it wasn't even his lucy.
    Think about what happened to Rogue, over the 7 years he probably changed, had friends, his life changed, and then bom, all his friends die, sting dies, fro dies. Everyone dies.
    should be, coud be, won't be Natsu is stronger overall - his emotions are stronger, his resolve is stronger, his heart is stronger... At best, future Rogue will be evenly matched, given his extra 7 years and probably some sort of fusion (still debatable). But i expect some major destruction from Natsu.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I really supposed to feel sad that Future Lucy died? Because I really.....don't. It doesn't even feel like anyone died.....I mean the Lucy that should exist and wasn't going to have to leave at some point(because we can't have two Lucy's forever) is still there. Rogue's probably going to get stomped next week. This whole Eclipse story is interesting, but where the hell are 10,000 dragons coming from? Where were they living, underground or something? Also why does the gate function as a time traveling machine and a cannon...

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

Bah you haven't read Rave have you......that reminds me of a scenario in Rave

Spoiler: Rave Spoilers show

That's just how Hiro Mashima rolls.
    Last edited by ghostexiled; March 26, 2013 at 02:16 AM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope not, To be honest, If Rogue Defeats Natsu, and then Kills Lucy, This would be the best option imo, He would save the world, as well as killing a major character.
    To be honest, this manga is too straight forward, so easily predictable. Loads of Adventures but under 2 rules.

1.Under any circumstance Against Any opponent, the probability of a Fairy Tail member losing is 0.003%.
    2.Under any circumstance Against Any opponent, the probability of a Fairy Tail member dying is 0.003%.

It's getting very boring, so predictable, I'd like one of the main characters to die, If it was lucy It would be great. I feel that She will close the door either way eventually. So killing her off would be good imo.

But that again, thats just my wish. ^_^
    Last edited by ghostexiled; March 26, 2013 at 02:16 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member gotdott's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope not, To be honest, If Rogue Defeats Natsu, and then Kills Lucy, This would be the best option imo, He would save the world, as well as killing a major character.
    To be honest, this manga is too straight forward, so easily predictable. Loads of Adventures but under 2 rules.

1.Under any circumstance Against Any opponent, the probability of a Fairy Tail member losing is 0.003%.
    2.Under any circumstance Against Any opponent, the probability of a Fairy Tail member dying is 0.003%.

It's getting very boring, so predictable, I'd like one of the main characters to die, If it was lucy It would be great. I feel that She will close the door either way eventually. So killing her off would be good imo.

@above, omg I hate that sooooooo much, Plot no jutsu. The only manga so far where this doesn't happen is One piece.
    That would make this manga so much more interesting but it's already too late for that. The fact that the target audience is 12 year olds pretty much locked it in from the start.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea , future lucy must die , i honestly hate the idea of two of the same people from different time/space/universe existing at the same time , too many friggin jellals in the manga, one of each character please , and if there's gonna be two rouges... i hope older rouge absorbs younger rouge and becomes shadow super saiyan and transforms into a shadow dragon cuz he cant control his powers and becomes natsus other flying pet or laxus cuz he don't have no neko
    Last edited by ghostexiled; March 26, 2013 at 02:17 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do you want Lucy dead, she already lost all her family, became poor and her future self is dead in front of her, beaten each time in this tournament, so your 0,003% of loosing is wrong, also don't you think if she dies then no fight against the dragons and I dont want that, this will be bad writing, 10000 dragons are coming and in 2 or 3 seconds they are all dead because of a stupid arm like a nuclear Bomb but kills only dragons pffffff. Hope she will live and close the door whatever the reason then we can see real action with a lot of dying people that would be hilarious.
    Last edited by ghostexiled; March 26, 2013 at 02:04 AM.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

@above, omg I hate that sooooooo much, Plot no jutsu. The only manga so far where this doesn't happen is One piece.
    Read more Seinen, will you? This is shounen.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member frozen18ice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the need to kill lucy already passed specially after her future self being dead already, the stuff that happened to her already is bad, losing her mom, her dad, family fortune but that was not important to her, losing her friends in the future, and my be her arm. the only possible way that lucy would close the door would be that the eclipse gate uses the power of the zodiacs and it would kill them all in order to keep it open like a cannon. that is only the only other reason why she would close it unknowingly.
    Last edited by frozen18ice; March 22, 2013 at 10:36 AM.

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

So only few hours left untill dragons arrive?...

And i had a crazy idea, not for next chapter ofcourse. What if the one who closed the gates was Lucy's mother? we had couple hints that they look very alike.

And i dont believe that we ever heard how she died. Maybe she just time jumped (future or past or both). We get mention of 7 years again. 7 years would be 28 days in spirit realm (just a thought).

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

That was surprisingly sad. The sad part is actually knowing that she had to give up her life, her happiness and her future for her past self.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa, I must admit that seeing Lucy dying (even tough she's not "our" Lucy) really impressed me and her saying farewell was sad too.
    I know that Rogue has come back in the past to change the future, but I think that Natsu won't let go so easily what he has done; In fact I predict a great beating, also because Natsu is already using the lightining dragon mode.
    Can't wait to read the next chapter! It feels like the Arc has just started.

New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast