Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HSDK Chapter 514 discussion/ 515 predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 514 discussion/ 515 predictions

I just can't see both of them in wheelchairs. Sure I can see rimi incapacitated in someways but in a wheelchair too? No.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, the idea of rimi is a wheelchair is rather strange. With ryuto it is a bit of a plot point but there is no reason plotwise to have her like that. She has an awakened dou ki and took severe damage during the fight. If she had a greater amount of sei and dou ki damaging her body during the fight than ryuto did and she took as much damage as we saw it would not be so strange if she actually died. Ryuto got injured to that extent using a much inferior amount of ki than rimi did after all. On the other hand perhaps having awakened ki will be a reason for rimi to have not taken as much damage as rimi is the first person with released ki to have used the technique in the manga. It would be a nonsensical development but in the end there is no reason for the author to be unable to do it this way. If rimi dies it would perhaps serve as a plot point for ryuto to abandon the satsujinken though.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    On the other hand perhaps having awakened ki will be a reason for rimi to have not taken as much damage as rimi is the first person with released ki to have used the technique in the manga.
    Are you absolutly sure Kano Shou did not released his ki?

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Are you absolutly sure Kano Shou did not released his ki?
    Releasing ki is something we saw disciples do only recently. How would have kenichi fought kano if kano had his released by then? The alternative would be for kenichi's ki to already have been released however if that is the case then kenichi would have been fighting a bunch of disciples with unreleased ki and barely winning against them. Even now it has been confirmed berserker has not yet released his ki. If kenichi himself has already released his ki then he would effectively be the weakest of all disciples out there.... We have no reason to believe kano had released his ki. Even miu, the closest thing kano had to an equal in terms of talent and martial arts, did not release her ki until recently.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenichi is going to land a blow on Ogata!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I tough miu was about to connect her attack but she was send fly like a moron ...- now ogata if about to go an one vs one against kenichi and I tink this is what it needed for another master to intervene because if a master vs disciple, I' hope the one who step forward if miu dad saiga or someone from Riozanpaku o well we see.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Gr8 chapter. Nasty conclusion...(for some reason i still think Rimi gonna be saved). And i am for sure hope noone will intervene to save Kenichi, he need to learn one lesson of master-class in a hard way , Ogata surely will not kill him, case he got plan on Kenichi, but he will beat him roughly, if Kenichi will manage to atleast hold himself 3 chapters it will be impressive.
    And yes, last 2 pages of chapter was BADASS.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

What Kenichi is doing is just plain stupid, imo. Last time he stepped against a master-class he was praised by his masters, but he had a reason - to protect. Now, what is his reason? To act like a tough guy and prove something? This is self-righteous crap we see from Fairy Tail Natsu all the time - someone's been wronged - I'll go out there and show them even though I have nothing to do with it. He needs to be one-shot and put into his place by Kensei.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

This is actually the old chapter discussion thread.... I am not a mod here but I think we should take this one to the spoiler discussion at least.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's about time Kenichi had some action. I'm so tired of reading about Miu it isn't even funny. Kenichi just might show off some killing intent against Ogata.

I feel bad for Rimi, I hope she can be saved.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    What Kenichi is doing is just plain stupid, imo. Last time he stepped against a master-class he was praised by his masters, but he had a reason - to protect. Now, what is his reason? To act like a tough guy and prove something? This is self-righteous crap we see from Fairy Tail Natsu all the time - someone's been wronged - I'll go out there and show them even though I have nothing to do with it. He needs to be one-shot and put into his place by Kensei.
    Actually it was the most likeliest thing for kenichi to do. First ogata indirectly killed a student dear to his friend ryuuto, then he had the chance to prevent rimi's supposed outcome but chose to enjoy watching. And he falcon punched Miu to the middle of next week. I don't actually see any other reaction here for kenichi besides blinding anger....

This is totally congruent with kenichi's personality. He stands for good and protecting Miu with his life. Now both these things got toyed/messed with by ogata, I wouldn't care if ogata was ZEUS at this point. And that's how he feels right now.

Is it smart to go vs a master at his stage right now? LOLS no! It's downright suicidal.
    BUT, is it justified? F@ck yes!
    Last edited by bighawke5; March 24, 2013 at 11:28 AM.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Blind anger is not all that foreign to kenichi. He has shown it several times before in particular when miu is in danger. Remember when he beat up hongo's disciples? Heck, at one point I even had the theory that when miu gets hurt kenichi actually releases his ki for short periods of time (which would explain how easily he used RS against berserker and how he beat up both of hongo's disciples)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryuzaki L's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to see Hibiki and Natsu fight instead of this Kenichi vs Ogata.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2